DeviAngel
C.Marchisio #8
Scanline
Luca
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting  - Page 2 Empty Re: SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:52 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Vucinic Matri pepe with Elia coming on is my first option

than where will krasic play ? or ESti? or Quagli ? Elia is LW , Vucinic can only play LW ? ...4-3-3 we are not suited
Krasic will be on the bench. Depending on how we are going Elia will come on to play left or right or we could switch to 4-2-4 quag on bench obviously

can we keep so many quality players on the bench for whoel season ? they all want to play ...

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

exactly what I have been talking about since last week and I was "branded" negative.

I never understood buying Vucinic when we had Quags, renewing Pepe and Motta deals, getting Giacherinni.

And even if we did these guys are not quality [Pepe and Giaccherinni]. Keep them for Copa Italia games.

Play the best we have which obviously is

wings: Krasic, Elia and Estigarribia as sub.

Also a pt. I was hammering on, Conte said he will have Marchisio as the starter with Vidal as the sub. Why buy a quality player like Vidal for that role?

Isn't it evident he will leave next summer?

Yet my arguments were branded negative... hmm

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting  - Page 2 Empty Re: SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting

Post by Juventude Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:54 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:We have to many ST and LW and RWST for 4-3-3

Really... I disagree 10000%

ok than for LWST we have : Elia,Vucinic,Esti,Giaccherini

for RWST : Krasic,Giacherinni , Pepe

for CF : Matri ,Qualiarella,Del Piero,Toni....

and for cm we got only 1 cover : PAzzienza lol

Completely disagree, here's why. You say that we got to many players for the 4-3-3 right? What about the 4-2-4? Same implies there... For each position there is like 4 players who can play it lol...

4-2-4 =

Prima Puntas(1) = Matri, Quagliarella, Toni, Iaquinta(Vucinic)
Seconda Puntas(1) = Vucinic, Del Piero(Quagliarella)(Pepe)
Left Wing(1) = Elia, Esti, Giach(Pepe)
Right Wing(1) = Krasic, Pepe, Giach
CM(2) = Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Pazienza

and so fourth....

'

ok let me see you bench Elia or Vucinic or Krasic or MAtri or quagliarella for more than 2 games ...and see where that will lead

Players that are perceived as our "stars" are going to have to sit on the bench for certain games. Conte clearly demonstrates that he prefers a steady rotation and he will go with the player that he believes has the best form at the time. A good manager shouldn't let the stars dictate his rotation. This team finished 7th last season, players need to be prove that they should be on the pitch.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:56 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

than where will krasic play ? or ESti? or Quagli ? Elia is LW , Vucinic can only play LW ? ...4-3-3 we are not suited
Krasic will be on the bench. Depending on how we are going Elia will come on to play left or right or we could switch to 4-2-4 quag on bench obviously

can we keep so many quality players on the bench for whoel season ? they all want to play ...
When was the last time milos had an impact in a game?

Don't get me wrong, I love Elia and hope for the best for him @ Juve, but can I ask same for him as well?

when was the last time he also had an impact on a game?

be fair to Krasic, u guys are treating him same as Diego and my pt. about never liking Marotta. When we play sh*t, people single out our best players that season as the culprits....

mind boggling....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Devi, well what do you want lol? We have too many players, both quality and depth, thats how it is. Unfortunetely, the likes of Quag, maybe Vidal, Esti, Del Piero(Who is aging), may wound up on the bench.

But like Pasquale said, Vidal even mentioned this in his invterivew, Conte likes using super subs. No matter what, there is Team A or a Team B. Meaning

Team A = 4-2-4
Team B = 4-3-3

Team A

Elia(Esti) - Matri(Quag) - Del Piero(Vucinic) - Krasic(Pepe/Giach)

Marchisio - Pirlo(Vidal/Pazienza)

PDC - Chiellini - Barzagli - Lichstiener

Team B

Vucinic(Elia) - Matri(Toni) - Krasic(Pepe/DP)

Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal

PDC - Chiellini - Barzagli - Lichstiener

So depending who we face, injuries or fitness of players, the formations and starting roles vary.

Last edited by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:00 pm

elmystique wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I love Elia and hope for the best for him @ Juve, but can I ask same for him as well?

be fair to Krasic, u guys are treating him same as Diego and my pt. about never liking Marotta. When we play sh*t, people single out our best players that season as the culprits....

mind boggling....
got to say I think your completely wrong . Nobody is disrespecting krasic. When was the last time Elia had an impact... When was the last time u watched him play a 90min match?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:03 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
elmystique wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

mind boggling....
When was the last time u watched him play a 90min match?

I'd like to refer part in red to Sciacca.... Laughing

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Recently don't know, with Netherlands as a Sub, with Hamburg, not a starter when he was there recently. however I can careless, he's in Juventus now and his past is irrelavent, he's fit, he's quality and Elia is our best LW as in talent.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Recently don't know, with Netherlands as a Sub, with Hamburg, not a starter when he was there recently. however I can careless, he's in Juventus now and his past is irrelavent, he's fit, he's quality and Elia is our best LW as in talent.

please refer to pasquale's post above and help answer for me...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:07 pm

I answered his post lol
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Why are people losing faith about Krasic?
Because he is returning from injury, rumoured to leave and Pepe had a great game by his standards?

I'm sorry but Krasic is the best winger on the team which I believe he will show soon again why that is.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Luca wrote:Why are people losing faith about Krasic?
Because he is returning from injury, rumoured to leave and Pepe had a great game by his standards?

I'm sorry but Krasic is the best winger on the team which I believe he will show soon again why that is.

:bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Elia has lacked gametime that's for sure. But I have no doubt he can play 90mins whenever conte calls upon him. He's currently in some good form coming off Netherlands games and notts where he seemed to gel well. I reckon he can be a hit with us. Having him come off the Bench he can be lethal .
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Luca Luca Luca

I'ma let us finish, I'ma let u finish but Pepe scored the greatest goal ever "witnessed" in our new stadium and by that analogy must be guaranteed first team place going by the caucus......

/majority...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:13 pm

People can lose faith about Krasic who is incredible but I can't say Pepe is a pile of shit?

double standards

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:14 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Elia has lacked gametime that's for sure. But I have no doubt he can play 90mins whenever conte calls upon him. He's currently in some good form coming off Netherlands games and notts where he seemed to gel well. I reckon he can be a hit with us. Having him come off the Bench he can be lethal .

Elia is the best LW we have [FACT]

Esti is the 2nd best LW we have [FACT]

Giacche WHO?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Krasic is the best RW we have FACT :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:16 pm

I said the other day why I am losing faith but il say it again. He had 3 good months with us. I think he's extremely predictable and his crosses arnt like what they used to be. He often misses the target and his eye for goal is actually pretty bad. Yes occasionally he scores however he almost everytime manages to miss the target both with his crossing and his shooting. He takes the ball very wide now and sometimes runs the ball out of play, alot of the time he crosses without looking up where he's crossing to
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:17 pm

coming to the topic of Giacherinni.

I need some clarification.

Who is taller b/n him and Giovinco?

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:20 pm

pasquale22 wrote:

I said the other day why I am losing faith but il say it again. He had 3 good months with us. I think he's extremely predictable and his crosses arnt like what they used to be. He often misses the target and his eye for goal is actually pretty bad. Yes occasionally he scores however he almost everytime manages to miss the target both with his crossing and his shooting. He takes the ball very wide now and sometimes runs the ball out of play, alot of the time he crosses without looking up where he's crossing to

SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting  - Page 2 1260528522_itcrowd-facepalm
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:20 pm

:facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:23 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:We have to many ST and LW and RWST for 4-3-3

Really... I disagree 10000%

ok than for LWST we have : Elia,Vucinic,Esti,Giaccherini

for RWST : Krasic,Giacherinni , Pepe

for CF : Matri ,Qualiarella,Del Piero,Toni....

and for cm we got only 1 cover : PAzzienza lol

Let me help you out with that........

4-3-3

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini PDC/Esti
Marchisio Pirlo Vidal
Krasic/Pepe Vucinic/Elia
Matri/Quagz

4-2-4
Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini PDC
Pirlo Marchisio/Vidal
Krasic/Pepe Matri/Quagz Vucinic/ADP Elia/Esti

While, there are going to be some players who dont play as much as they might wish, competition for places for any side wishing to go places is a must........

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:35 pm

pasquale22 wrote:

He is a natural winger -> he will always aim to beat a player down the wing and spread the play by being out wide.

Funny you bring up crossing, when Pepe failing at crossing the ball goes unnoted.
Krasic is an excellent crosser and really he doesn't need to look up before crossing he knows where to put the ball and if the team is with him they should too.

He has never been a strong finisher because he is a natural winger, he isn't an inverted winger like Robben.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Luca wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

He is a natural winger -> he will always aim to beat a player down the wing and spread the play by being out wide.

Funny you bring up crossing, when Pepe failing at crossing the ball goes unnoted.
Krasic is an excellent crosser and really he doesn't need to look up before crossing he knows where to put the ball and if the team is with him they should too.

He has never been a strong finisher because he is a natural winger, he isn't an inverted winger like Robben.

SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting  - Page 2 Salute%20copy
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:53 pm

I can see how Pepe is more unpredictable though, I expect him to fail 100% of the time and just run tirelessly, sometimes he scores though, proving me wrong but at the end of the day he still fails 85% of the time

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:01 pm

juventus101 wrote:I think if we want to try a 4-3-3, this is definitely the right game to try it out in, with all due respect to Siena. I would try something like this:

Buffon
Lichsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Grosso
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Krasic Matri Vucinic

I think this is the best way to start. At half time i would switch Krasic with Estigarribia, and Vucinic with Elia, and maybe somewhere near the end of the match, maybe even give Motta another shot, take out Grosso for him though as Lichsteiners progress is important. Possession football like Dortmund, Barca, etc would suit us well with the available options we have, but we also have loads of talent on the wings, so a 4-2-4 would also work if we tried it possession/attacking style. That was proven last week.

Thankyou for saving me a post. This pretty much is what I was going to suggest Thumbs up
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:06 pm

I understand krasic has to run wide and I want him to do that however If you notice sometimes when it isn't his best option he will still manage to run to far wide because the opponent has beaten him in terms of positioning. I'm telling u right now and this is my opinion. Krasic will by no means be an automatic selection at RM and if an offer of 25m came In,,, Id take it and run.

His last 6months with us have been nothing but average and I don't think he's the star u all think he may be. He has proven nothing apart from the first few months. Hey why are we so willing to stick with krasic when he doesn't have the best of times but someone like bonucci who is made to be a scapegoat in defense. He started well, hell he sustained his form longer than milos yet we call him a flop . He plays in a position where he is more likely to be scrutinized and last year it was just him and chiellini back there in defense with no decent wing backs . I hope I'm wrong because I know how devastating he can be but I just don't think he will ever sustain a bright run of form
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next