Grande_Milano
REWB
Sushi Master
Highburied
guest7
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 pm

He joined the wrong club? :vagi:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Laughing
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Mikey Mouse Cups > No Cups

banana
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 pm

:vagi:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 pm

inb4 Bilbao KOs Barca out Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"  - Page 2 576465_398110206895868_345971365443086_1236739_314761770_n
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Laughing
I feel bad for enjoying this moment so much :vagi:
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Nasri :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Zealous was right, see the quote in my sig eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"  - Page 2 574616_349833048408950_309369765788612_1023431_1723338293_n
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:Zealous was right, see the quote in my sig eco smile

That's bullshit.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Fabrie got deceived big time :vagi:
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:46 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:Zealous was right, see the quote in my sig eco smile

That's bullshit.
It isn't, 3-4-3 :vagi:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:48 pm

So Guardiola ruined it. Because I don't really think Cesc manages the formations for Barcelona.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:21 am

maybe next year for Cex
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 am

urbaNRoots wrote:So Guardiola ruined it. Because I don't really think Cesc manages the formations for Barcelona.
Cex wanted to move there fully knowing that there was no palce for him in the starting 11 unless Pep tweaked things up eco smile
Also, I don't think Cex suits their style in CM and he is no attacker.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:35 am

Immortal Babun wrote:Also, I don't think Cex suits their style in CM and he is no attacker.

.......lol
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:Cex wanted to move there fully knowing that there was no palce for him in the starting 11 unless Pep tweaked things up eco smile
Also, I don't think Cex suits their style in CM and he is no attacker.

Many players want to play for Barcelona but Barcelona is not after all of them Wink.

Guardiola wanted him so he could use the 3-4-3 formation of total midfielders, but failed (if we agree that he failed). Cex was played in a much more advanced position and contributed directly to 20 goals in the league in his very first season - that's pretty good if you ask me.

So basically Guardiola is the one who destroyed it, not Cex or Sanchez.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:10 pm

barcelona - second in league, cl semi final, copa final, challenged for trophies until the end of april

arsenal - third, cl round of 16, knocked out of both domestic cups by february, spent most of the season outside cl places

yeah, joke's on fabregas... :facepalm:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Fabregas won the Super Cup and the World Club title already. Not that those titles matter but it certainly ranks over the Emirates Cup by quite some margin.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"  - Page 2 Tumblr_lutt3mOiwP1qk1mvdo1_500
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Come back to Arsenal.

Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"  - Page 2 Free+Cesc
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:29 pm

che wrote:barcelona - second in league, cl semi final, copa final, challenged for trophies until the end of april

arsenal - third, cl round of 16, knocked out of both domestic cups by february, spent most of the season outside cl places

yeah, joke's on fabregas... :facepalm:

Second place is the first loser. :coffee:

eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Pep: second place is like a trophy.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2