Grande_Milano
REWB
Sushi Master
Highburied
guest7
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"  Empty Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"

Post by guest7 Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas has raised further questions on whether his former club Arsenal will win any trophies this season.

The 24-year-old left the Gunners this summer for his hometown club, after only winning one FA Cup winners medal in eight years in north London.

The Spain international has now won two cups in his three games at the Nou Camp and believes Arsenal are still someway away from ending their six-year silverware drought.

Fabregas maintains he will always hold a special place in his heart for the Gunners, but admits uncertainly over the club’s short-term goals did play a part in his decision to leave.

“I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles year after year and I don’t see that kind of future for Arsenal,” he told Sport magazine.

“I still have many feelings for Arsenal, but I fear that they won’t be able to push the other big clubs in England away.

“If you look at the team this season I can’t see them finishing in front of teams like Manchester United or [Manchester] City, or Chelsea.

“There’s just too big a difference between the squads.

“I respect that Arsenal don’t have the same financial opportunities as the others, but it was part of my decision to leave that I find it hard to see Arsenal winning the Premier League or Champions League in the near future.

“I hope they will replace me and the others that have left with some quality players and maybe they can take Arsenal back to their level as champions.”
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"  Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"

Post by Highburied Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:49 pm

'bout time.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"  Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"

Post by Sushi Master Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Cesc is humble and respectful.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:52 pm

soo the op just posted this randomly? but the question is...why? it is accepted widely now that he is right, so really the best place for you to post this was the arsenal lobby.

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:52 pm

DNA shows up). Nothing wrong with what he said, but kinda troll, because it comes from his mouth. Benchwarmer LOL
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Fabregas left Arsenal because of the trophies?!? shocking.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:55 pm

We all knew he left for Barca for trophies, nothing wrong with that, and he also took the Arsenal curse with him, looks like Barcelona have to work their ass off now. smoking

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Sensationlist Title much?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:08 pm

The OP is a tube
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:10 pm

In other news, moon still orbits earth.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:22 pm

jiopsi wrote:In other news, moon still orbits earth.
drinking Very Happy nice
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:24 pm

LOL anyone else misread this at first and thought it said

Cesc Fabregas "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titties"

Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:27 pm

It was obviously Xavi in a Fabregas mask
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:30 pm

It's probably fake. There is nothing about this on Spanish sites only on Caughtoffside which is garbage source which creates sensational fake stories and fake transfer rumours. http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/09/15/cesc-fabregas-doubts-arsenal-will-win-silverware-this-season/
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Nothing wrong with what he said. I agree with cesc

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 23arshavin23 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:29 pm

lol so he runs to a team thats already stacked, what a true champion.
23arshavin23
23arshavin23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Looks like he wants more honours sitting on the bench then.

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:Looks like he wants more honours sitting on the bench then.

he's not sitting on the bench though....
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:44 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:Looks like he wants more honours sitting on the bench then.

he's not sitting on the bench though....

With both Iniesta and Sanchez fit in matches that matter, he would.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:00 am

My reaction: No shit, which professional player doesn't want to be at a club that wins titles?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:09 am

so in this case what do we call Cesc a Glory Hunter ot Band Wagoner?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:11 am

Neither because, apparently, the whole thing was invented by the media

Mind you, like Shushi Master said in another thread, funny how he's so quick to come out and dispel the allegations now.....
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:13 am

Then I guess I'll just wait till he actually says it.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Cesc Fabregas: "I want to be in a club that is able to win the big titles"  15wctgm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 pm

He joined the wrong club? :vagi:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next