Eivindo
The Madrid One
Magricos
BeautifulGame
elm_baraja_shaman
36 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Who said Serie A is dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who said Serie A is dead?

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Well, Barca would certainly not top the Bundesliga. With their debt they wouldn't get a license here Very Happy

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:40 pm

-i didnt read all the posts, but here is my 5 cents with unbiased position:

-Old stadiums that are in municipal ownership, so clubs dont get full revenue. This is such a stupidity, I dont even know what to say. Bad infrastructure, even San Siro which I've been at would not compare with lets say Arsenal's stadium organisation.

-Bad youth that highlights the decline. Italy used to have youth teams getting into finals and win them on day-to-day basis like Spain is doing now. Right now there is no perspective of having really talented Italian youngsters that would've upped the game. Balotelli is one of a kind.

-Bad financial position of many Italian small and midtable clubs (unlike 90s with rich owners). Spain has similar problem, but compensates it with youth ranks. Future recession will hit South even more.

-Lack of foreign investment. England has built Premiership around great marketing model, that like candy glues rich businessmen towards it. Spain (e.g. Malaga) is still new to it, but in better position than Italy. Bundesliga is self-sufficient, no need for this. Italy looks undesirable with its fan problems, stadiums, recent calciopoli and incompetent FA. Plus, the brand of top clubs has been damaged over the years.

-Weakness of midtable teams. No way Lazio, Palermo or Fiorentina are on par with German clubs, or say Valencia, Sevilla, Villareal, Atletico. Add to that pathetic attitude towards UEFA Cup.

Now to positives:

Italian championship is getting more interest, as there is a lesser gap between top teams and midtable teams.

Grands will improve, despite financial crisis. Roma and Juventus will be soon top teams and back on track, and become a threat in CL.

New innovations, like Premiership approach to TV rights, more efficient refereeing makes the game more enjoyable to watch.

Small and midtable clubs have found good scouting systems and become more financially aware (e.g. Napoli-Palermo), which will help to deal with crisis.

Overall:

I believe Italy can return itself 3rd spot, simply because Germany is still a one team league. No offence to Borussia, but they are another Werder, Wolfsburg, just in a long-term. But, Spain and England will still be dominant, especially the latter.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:09 pm

LMAO at the guy who said La Liga won the CL 4 times in the past 4 years, yet fails to realizw that Serie A has won 3. Not to mention that they made it to the finals 6 times in the last 10 years, meaning that Serie A clubs featured in the finals 6 times out of 10! Just two years ago having Inter winning it, and in the past 4 years having two clubs who have won it from Serie A. So much for Serie A being dead? One year a club dosen't make it, and automatically they fail? How on earth is that logical? Back in 2007 Milan was the only Italian club in the Semi Finals and Finals, when there were only EPL squads left, I didn't see any La Liga clubs going far, that being said Milan won it. So one year without clubs not going far, and now Serie A is in a slump? Sure it is, even after Calciopoli, the league managed to win 2 CL's, give me a freaking break. There is without a doubt that La Liga is in better form, however, they only depend on two clubs to win the tremble as Serie A does the same.

And to the guy who said Barcelona would top Serie A, go check your information straight before posting, because that is the most foolish things I have ever heard in my life time, it's like saying Messi would be amazing in any top 6 club in Italy, ya sure, thats how it works.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:37 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
Adit wrote:
nichabr wrote:

whose pulling things out of their ass...your saying napoli arent better than every la liga team aside from real and barca?...because a team loses a match doesn't mean the winner is better...there are so much matches people can bring up that lower teams beat bigger ones...cesena beat milan last season...cesena are clearly ahead of milan then...sampdoria were in the cl qualifiers last season...serie b this season..
Napoli arent better than Valencia they might be on par with atletico madrid and villareal.Of course winning doesnt make a team better than the other.But every teams dominating cant ignored as well.

How on earth can you prove all time best barca beating teams as a proof to say la liga teams are weaker?

Barca also dominated Manchester like they dominate Almeria ,does that make EPL teams worse?

There is simply no facts proving la iga teams are weak,still they talk about it from their ass to get owned later.

Again you're using 1 head to head game to back up your argument. You're not really understanding it are you? The occasional head to head game doesn't mean you're better/worse than that team.
Rubin Kazan defeated barcelona, they are better.
Odense beat Villareal, they are better
Aris beat Atletico Madrid, they are better.

See I can use one off matches to make absurd statements too. You're not gifted.

U are completely missing the point.The point laliga fans are making is that u cant judge the quality of other la liga teams like Villareal Valencia or Atletico based on how they perform against Barca.Because Barca have one of the greatest teams in history now.

For example if Barca are in Seria A instead of Milan they would be winning against the likes of napoli and Udinese in the same dominant way.Barca's dominanca dont make La liga teams quality poor it just reiterates that Barca have one of the greatest teams in history.Thats what Adit is trying to say i think.
I said top 2, not top.

If madrid and Barca were in Serie A and both Milanese sides were not. There's no chance they would win the league with 20-30 points. No way. They wouldn't be beating Lazio, Juventus, Udinese etc by 4 and 5 goal margains nearly every time.

Same applies to Man united and Chelsea out, Barca and Madrid in.

Points, Barca 96
Madrid 92
Man city 71
Chelsea 62. I don't think so.

They are more likely to finish with similar margin at Seria A too.Maybe not in PL because City have unlimited resources and try to bridge the gap but still this Barca team would win the league at a canter in both PL and Seria A.

THIS.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:39 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:LMAO at the guy who said La Liga won the CL 4 times in the past 4 years, yet fails to realizw that Serie A has won 3. Not to mention that they made it to the finals 6 times in the last 10 years, meaning that Serie A clubs featured in the finals 6 times out of 10! Just two years ago having Inter winning it, and in the past 4 years having two clubs who have won it from Serie A. So much for Serie A being dead? One year a club dosen't make it, and automatically they fail? How on earth is that logical? Back in 2007 Milan was the only Italian club in the Semi Finals and Finals, when there were only EPL squads left, I didn't see any La Liga clubs going far, that being said Milan won it. So one year without clubs not going far, and now Serie A is in a slump? Sure it is, even after Calciopoli, the league managed to win 2 CL's, give me a freaking break. There is without a doubt that La Liga is in better form, however, they only depend on two clubs to win the tremble as Serie A does the same.

And to the guy who said Barcelona would top Serie A, go check your information straight before posting, because that is the most foolish things I have ever heard in my life time, it's like saying Messi would be amazing in any top 6 club in Italy, ya sure, thats how it works.

so youre saying this barca side wouldnt win serie a ? :facepalm:
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:40 am

btw so called super squad lazio drawing to random romanian team Laughing
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:32 pm

diptiman wrote:btw so called super squad lazio drawing to random romanian team Laughing

And Udinese, with a weakened team, beat soon to be fourth best league in the world division side Rennes. Big woop

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:26 am

diptiman wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:LMAO at the guy who said La Liga won the CL 4 times in the past 4 years, yet fails to realizw that Serie A has won 3. Not to mention that they made it to the finals 6 times in the last 10 years, meaning that Serie A clubs featured in the finals 6 times out of 10! Just two years ago having Inter winning it, and in the past 4 years having two clubs who have won it from Serie A. So much for Serie A being dead? One year a club dosen't make it, and automatically they fail? How on earth is that logical? Back in 2007 Milan was the only Italian club in the Semi Finals and Finals, when there were only EPL squads left, I didn't see any La Liga clubs going far, that being said Milan won it. So one year without clubs not going far, and now Serie A is in a slump? Sure it is, even after Calciopoli, the league managed to win 2 CL's, give me a freaking break. There is without a doubt that La Liga is in better form, however, they only depend on two clubs to win the tremble as Serie A does the same.

Are you say that Barcelona can beat Italian Champion even at the Camp Nou? No Barcelona have no chance to win Serie A. Many little club will win or draw Barcelona in Serie A and the big club Milan and Inter will draw or win like they have in recent past.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:56 am

leemhuis wrote:
diptiman wrote:

Are you say that Barcelona can beat Italian Champion even at the Camp Nou? No Barcelona have no chance to win Serie A. Many little club will win or draw Barcelona in Serie A and the big club Milan and Inter will draw or win like they have in recent past.

:facepalm:

So based on ur logic Inter would finish in mid table in Turkish league considering they lost to Trabzonspor and AC Milan will finish in mid table at best in PL considering they lost to Spurs in san siro.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:29 am

BeautifulGame wrote: :facepalm:

So based on ur logic Inter would finish in mid table in Turkish league considering they lost to Trabzonspor and AC Milan will finish in mid table at best in PL considering they lost to Spurs in san siro.

He is just saying that it is not a certainty, however likely, that Barca would win the Serie A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:35 am

Milanista-1899 wrote:

He is just saying that it is not a certainty, however likely, that Barca would win the Serie A.

lol of course its a certainity.. barca would win any league lol.. cant see why a draw has given you so much if extra confidence
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:36 am

leemhuis wrote:
diptiman wrote:

:facepalm: .... fail post of the year
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:38 am

Milanista-1899 wrote:

No he is basing his argument based on Barca's draw with Milan and says Barca has no chance of winning which is just ridiculous.

leemhuis wrote:
Are you say that Barcelona can beat Italian Champion even at the Camp Nou? No Barcelona have no chance to win Serie A.
Many little club will win or draw Barcelona in Serie A and the big club Milan and Inter will draw or win like they have in recent past.

Are u trying to say "no chance to win " equates to not a certainty? :facepalm:

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:44 am

diptiman wrote:
Milanista-1899 wrote:

lol of course its a certainity.. barca would win any league lol.. cant see why a draw has given you so much if extra confidence

How is it a certainty? We saw how much depth Barca lack at the back, all it would take is another couple of injuries and a few big games during those times and Barca would look a lot less value for money. A draw hasn't given me confidence, watching football my entire life and accepting that football is not logical has made me realize than nothing in football is a certainty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:50 am

Milanista-1899 wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Milanista-1899 wrote:

How is it a certainty? We saw how much depth Barca lack at the back, all it would take is another couple of injuries and a few big games during those times and Barca would look a lot less value for money. A draw hasn't given me confidence, watching football my entire life and accepting that football is not logical has made me realize than nothing in football is a certainty.

umm they had injuries last season too.. and before that..but guess what it may have stopped them for a mtch or two .. like against rubin kazan or hercules... but they are still the best and most consistent team around and their mids and forwards dont really get injured that much.. madrid pushed them to the limit in the last two seasons with all our riches,special ones, goals.. but we were unsuccessful.. because this side wouldve won any league in the world.. its a certainity they would have won the serie a last year easily
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:00 am

diptiman wrote:umm they had injuries last season too.. and before that..but guess what it may have stopped them for a mtch or two .. like against rubin kazan or hercules... but they are still the best and most consistent team around and their mids and forwards dont really get injured that much.. madrid pushed them to the limit in the last two seasons with all our riches,special ones, goals.. but we were unsuccessful.. because this side wouldve won any league in the world.. its a certainity they would have won the serie a last year easily

I never and will never dispute Barca's current reign over Europe, all I am saying is that the best team does not always win and even though this is more likelier to happen in the UCL, it can also happen in leagues. Not matter how strong a team is, they can never be certain to win a title, only very likely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:22 am

Milanista-1899 wrote:
diptiman wrote:umm they had injuries last season too.. and before that..but guess what it may have stopped them for a mtch or two .. like against rubin kazan or hercules... but they are still the best and most consistent team around and their mids and forwards dont really get injured that much.. madrid pushed them to the limit in the last two seasons with all our riches,special ones, goals.. but we were unsuccessful.. because this side wouldve won any league in the world.. its a certainity they would have won the serie a last year easily

I never and will never dispute Barca's current reign over Europe, all I am saying is that the best team does not always win and even though this is more likelier to happen in the UCL, it can also happen in leagues. Not matter how strong a team is, they can never be certain to win a title, only very likely.

it may happen in the cl.. but the best team eventually wins the league... because quality shows over 38 matches.. though it may happen that sometimes it may not win because the second best team is almost as good as the best as in the case of barca- real if barca slip well catch em.. but no sure in serie a who is even close to barca..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:01 am

diptiman wrote:btw so called super squad lazio drawing to random romanian team Laughing

Dont talk with ignorance..Lazio fielded a b-team for your information..I guess they had one eye on the league fixture..

Like i said ,the trend's gotta change..We have teams that can be competitive in EL..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:33 am

Serie A is dead, just wait for K.O. stages of CL Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5