Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher)

+47
VanDeezNuts
leemhuis
Le Samourai
pUsHa
S
Lord Awesome
Doc
Raptorgunner
Swanhends
Lord Hades
che
kiranr
Rossoneri Ninja
StrugaRock
black mamba
BiasedMilanFan3
beatrixasdfghjk.
Wilson37
Giovanni10
H.A.
Nishankly
Seppuku
guest7
Pedram
The Messiah
El Chelsea Fuerte
Jeps33178
punkfusion1992
Adit
Dnmac4
Lord Spencer
Jack Daniels
James0311
Zealous
Khaled
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Grande_Milano
Ganso
Omniscient
SaintJoe
harhar11
jibers
Harmonica
the xcx
Mr Nick09
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
51 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who is the best diver? (NOT embellisher)

Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 10 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 10 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 38 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 22 ]

Total Votes : 91

Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher)

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:26 am

Fantastic article there.. Made my day lol.

Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher)

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 am

IMO any dive by Robben should not be considered a dive, abut an attempt at averting injury. The man is made of glass, and he looks like he can crumble by one bad tackle.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:29 am

I hav'nt seen Robben dive in years myself.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:29 am

:lol!:
Lord Spencer wrote:IMO any dive by Robben should not be considered a dive, abut an attempt at averting injury. The man is made of glass, and he looks like he can crumble by one bad tackle.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:32 am

Actually, Robben does not dive, he is just knocked down by the wind of incoming players.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:43 am

I hate to say this because I love him as a player but Alves wins this one. I remember one game last year against a bad team and Barca were winning by like 4-5 goals late in the game and he dove and rolled around for like a minute and the camera panned over to Messi siting near Pep and they were both covering there faces laughing.

I wan't to vote for Di Maria because I don't like him as a player and he dives plus plays like a total pussy. In Copa America I remember one game it was so obvious his main goal was just to not get hurt he could care less what happened to Arg.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:03 am

Busquets actually.Goes down easily and the susual dani alves stuffs too
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:05 am

simple this thread was made to bash Madrid players....
1 dive and lets all go crazy.....

and lemme go along and say while Busi is an amaing diver
the bollywood actor of the year goes to................... Daniel Alves
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:32 am

aguero or busquets
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:36 am

Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 2 Img-not-this-shit-again-172

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:42 am

Busquets, no competition......................
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:19 am

Busquets win this one easily
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:43 am

alves imo his dives are really really good, can even convice you until you see replay.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:28 am

Where is the diving midget, Messi?

Also Iniesta should be here. And so should Masch. And Pedro. And Puyol.

Ahh who am I kidding, the whole Barca team should be on this.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:31 am

Nani.. Tears of joy for him as well..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:51 am

Many people are underestimating Di Maria's diving skills :coffee:

Its not just that he dives a lot but actually gets the fouls/pks in his favor often, deserves a gold medal Razz

As for the best olympic diver its between busquets, alves and di maria. Ronaldo lost his touch ever since our new dive king arrived Razz

I voted for Di Maria because I always :facepalm: when he does an unnecessary dive

[laughing at how this immediately got into a barca vs madrid argument :lol!: ]
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:37 am

H.A. wrote:Many people are underestimating Di Maria's diving skills :coffee:

Its not just that he dives a lot but actually gets the fouls/pks in his favor often, deserves a gold medal Razz

As for the best olympic diver its between busquets, alves and di maria. Ronaldo lost his touch ever since our new dive king arrived Razz

I voted for Di Maria because I always :facepalm: when he does an unnecessary dive

As another Real Madrid fan, have to agree with you there, Dive Maria is amazing, why stop when its just so damn effective?

I must interject though, as weird as it sounds his "diving" is completely legal most of the time. for e.g. in most of the penalties he wins, he uses that low center of gravity purposefully to win penalties, and most of the time he is clearly fouled.

Then the fun part is discussing the morality or immorality of "playing for it." He will pick out a big, slow defender and exploit the guy's weakness of being static over the first couple of yards to CON the penalty- I say fair game to him, it is very intelligent play to spot that kind of a weakness.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:39 am

Busquets and Alves...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:02 am

EBOUE?
EBOUE?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:09 am

I voted Dani Alves but I love the fact that Gilardino is there

I'll never forget, or stop laughing, at that dive
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:03 am

no 1 can beat ronaldo ,, just check youtube Very Happy
black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:30 am

This

Besides :facepalm: when he dives I also Evil or Very Mad
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:36 am

Busquets takes the cake..

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:30 am

Shouldn't Rooney be on this list?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:00 pm

only an argentinian would put eboue in this poll instead of aguero :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:02 pm

StrugaRock wrote:

This

Besides :facepalm: when he dives I also Evil or Very Mad

Why do you guys facepalm it? He gets the results :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next