Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher)

+47
VanDeezNuts
leemhuis
Le Samourai
pUsHa
S
Lord Awesome
Doc
Raptorgunner
Swanhends
Lord Hades
che
kiranr
Rossoneri Ninja
StrugaRock
black mamba
BiasedMilanFan3
beatrixasdfghjk.
Wilson37
Giovanni10
H.A.
Nishankly
Seppuku
guest7
Pedram
The Messiah
El Chelsea Fuerte
Jeps33178
punkfusion1992
Adit
Dnmac4
Lord Spencer
Jack Daniels
James0311
Zealous
Khaled
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Grande_Milano
Ganso
Omniscient
SaintJoe
harhar11
jibers
Harmonica
the xcx
Mr Nick09
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
51 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Who is the best diver? (NOT embellisher)

Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_lcap11%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 10 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_lcap11%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 10 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_lcap42%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 38 ]
Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_lcap24%Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 22 ]

Total Votes : 91

Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher)

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:05 pm

CroInter wrote:And if the ref had any brains he would give him the yellow, i mean he make a foul and then goes all arrogant and shoves Maggio for no reason, this is perfect example where player should get yellow at least for shit like this.

And again i dont know what games you watch, you say this happens a lot in Seria A, and thats bs, i see it very rearly and when it happens 95% its punished with yellow card.

According to the rules any "shove" gets a yellow card. There is a lot of shoving going around in games.

And in this case, the ref was far from the situation, and the assistant ref should have called it.

/You say you saw it rarely, and since 95% of the time the shove gets a yellow, and Pato did not get a yellow. Hence, there must at least be 20 incidents, which is not rare (unless you are talking about your lifespan, in which case many factors change)/troll

Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher)

Post by CroInter Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
CroInter wrote:And if the ref had any brains he would give him the yellow, i mean he make a foul and then goes all arrogant and shoves Maggio for no reason, this is perfect example where player should get yellow at least for shit like this.

And again i dont know what games you watch, you say this happens a lot in Seria A, and thats bs, i see it very rearly and when it happens 95% its punished with yellow card.

According to the rules any "shove" gets a yellow card. There is a lot of shoving going around in games.

And in this case, the ref was far from the situation, and the assistant ref should have called it.

/You say you saw it rarely, and since 95% of the time the shove gets a yellow, and Pato did not get a yellow. Hence, there must at least be 20 incidents, which is not rare (unless you are talking about your lifespan, in which case many factors change)/troll

"There is a lot of shoving going around in games."

There is a difference beatwen shoving when fighting for ball and such and when doing it when the ball is out and game is not being played. For one you get a foul and for other you get a yellow card for unsporting behaviour.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:20 pm

CroInter wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

"There is a lot of shoving going around in games."

There is a difference beatwen shoving when fighting for ball and such and when doing it when the ball is out and game is not being played. For one you get a foul and for other you get a yellow card for unsporting behaviour.

I would guess that is why they got the cards, instead of just shoving then. It makes more sense. You see I don't want to agree with you, and then come back 10 weeks later with a similar shove that have not been punished (which I won't since I don't care). I want to agree on a point that ref's sometimes use their common sense not to punish players on single in such emotional matches, and also tend not to give a red on such incidents, also that this was the assistant ref's call, as the ref was not close enough. Note that I am not excusing Pato here, au contraire, I think it was childish and deserved a card.

Also, I meant no insult with the "annoying ref" jab, it was a reference to the annoying orange who is usually right to the annoyance of those around him. And I would be honored if you would contribute to the Serie A thread.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:38 pm

In that case :coffee:

As for ur thread, iv read the Inter part and read heroes and zeroes(when they come)....
And as i dont want to/cant troll it and you didnt write anything wrong about Inter i dont think i can contribute to it Smile
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:41 pm

He got infected during the Barca games guys, leave him alone, i think he caught it off busquets.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:42 pm

This thread is humble and respectful
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:43 pm

CroInter wrote:In that case Who is the best diver in the world? (Diver, NOT playacter/embellisher) - Page 5 2859867778

As for ur thread, iv read the Inter part and read heroes and zeroes(when they come)....
And as i dont want to/cant troll it and you didnt write anything wrong about Inter i dont think i can contribute to it Smile

So you mostly come out whenever people unfairly bash inter, which is a lot. Don't worry about me then, I only bash as fair as I can.

Your native indian name would be: he who comes at the sound of bashing Razz
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Messi

xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:47 pm

xabi wrote:Messi

What a dive. He truly is the best. Di maria has taught him well.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
leemhuis wrote:Video evidnece banning has almost finished diving in Serie A. Liga and BPL should indroduce this.
Finished diving in Serie A? Are you kidding?

Krasic never dived after his ban, true story.

Not sure whether this is naivety or willful ignorance but either way its false.

Krasic dived in the very first minute of his first game back from the suspension+his injury.

The game was played against Genoa, and I remember it clearly.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:05 pm

bhends wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
leemhuis wrote:Video evidnece banning has almost finished diving in Serie A. Liga and BPL should indroduce this.

Krasic dived in the very first minute of his first game back from the suspension+his injury.

Why was he not suspended then, and I concur that my post is an exaggeration, but you net picking by one dive is an exaggeration as well.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:05 pm

bhends wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

You're right but the amount of diving by Krasic has considerably reduced to be honest..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
bhends wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

You're right but the amount of diving by Krasic has considerably reduced to be honest..

No arguments there...But "considerably reduced" is a far cry from "never" - especially when he dove literally seconds after coming back from the suspension that supposedly completely cured him of diving
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:26 pm

"Video evidnece banning has almost finished diving in Serie A...."

My english is bad, but I think almost does no mean "never".
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5