Rossi: "I have no regrets. I'm glad I stayed at Villareal"

+3
Cotes
pasquale22
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Rossi: "I have no regrets. I'm glad I stayed at Villareal"  Empty Rossi: "I have no regrets. I'm glad I stayed at Villareal"

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:54 am

The long push and pull between Juve and the management of the Yellow Submarine has not had the results hoped for and Giuseppe Rossi (24) remained in Spain. Even with the shirt of Barcelona, ​​who had tried to take the center-of Teaneck, but with that of Villarreal, which has already made the protagonist in this season. On the pages of the Gazzetta dello Sport Italian-American returns to talk about the saga of the summer transfer market:

"I have no regrets, I'm happy to be here. We are the Champions and therefore among the best in Europe. The market is strange: nobody knows including myself, as they end the negotiations. " Already, the market is really strange.
============

I told you he wantedUCL football and thats the reason he didn't asked for move here lol i.e. he was unwilling to move here
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Rossi: "I have no regrets. I'm glad I stayed at Villareal"  Empty Re: Rossi: "I have no regrets. I'm glad I stayed at Villareal"

Post by pasquale22 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:36 pm

im glad we didnt spend 30 mil on him. bravo marotta bravo. we shouldnt b spending that sort of money on anyone unless we are in UCL
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Rossi: "I have no regrets. I'm glad I stayed at Villareal"  Empty Re: Rossi: "I have no regrets. I'm glad I stayed at Villareal"

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:34 am

yea...stay there
U have another 5-0 to get from Real Madrid soon
or maybe more...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:58 am

Rossi sei un Campione ! Un Grande !
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:12 pm

pasquale22 wrote:im glad we didnt spend 30 mil on him. bravo marotta bravo. we shouldnt b spending that sort of money on anyone unless we are in UCL

+1
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:15 pm

When you get into the CL next season you can sign a better player anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:When you get into the CL next season you can sign a better player anyway.

Long time no see!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Rossi stay in your shitty Vilareall and eat 5 goals from Barca Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum