dmize
Sushi Master
FalcaoPunch
87 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 34 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by B-Mac Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:12 pm

mtfootball wrote:I wonder when the FIFA graphics will be better. The graphics looks exactly the same as FIFA 11.

really i think they look a lot more crisp this year

but essentially graphics won't really improve until new systems come out

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:22 pm

On PC graphics are beautiful, though.

Just got FIFA 12. Loving it. The tactical defending suits my usual playing style, so I can even defend nice with Boatstuber.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:26 pm

I just got my first red card. Was drawing with Lazio at home 1-1, lost the ball, got a bit frustrated and took someone out for behind with only ten minutes to go. Embarassed

I was astonished that we lost the game 4-1 in the end, though.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:No way! Someone other than me using Valencia on Fifa?! Shocked

Me to Smile

Even before Very Happy On FIFA11 I played manager mode with them Smile
Won CL in third season, but not La Liga -.-
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:04 am

Does anyone else feel it's nearly impossible the win the ball against the idiots that pass the ball between their back four once their leading?

The fact that you get points even if your opponent quits encourages them even more in this game.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:19 am

Gil wrote:Does anyone else feel it's nearly impossible the win the ball against the idiots that pass the ball between their back four once their leading?

The fact that you get points even if your opponent quits encourages them even more in this game.

you have to play 433 and press like mad
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:21 am

Team press man, I can't stress that enough.

The other day I was online and this guys scored a quick goal. He decides it would we wise to pass the ball around the back, before he could make his third or fourth pass, I had already stolen the ball and put away the equalizer.

I suggest you throw on team pressure and hold the RB while you cut out the passes with your defender.

Even when playing the computer I find it's best to not just chase after the ball. Pick and choose your moments. Pay attention to pace and speed (how quick the player is moving), your main goal should be to cut down the space between you and your opponent. Once you're in that "tackle" range pay attention to the player. Make sure he's not in a good position or pace to change direction on you (best time in my opinion is when the player is standing still), I say this because this is the time when the player is at his "slowest". His best way to get past you would be the right stick, otherwise he's stuck in your range.

Also, don't be afraid to use that "X" (XBOX) or square (PS3) button, it's just like your B/O button but with more range.

I also can't stress how important it is to not always rely on B, you can still win the ball without using this button. I am still figuring out when to not use this button, look to use it in low risk, high reward situation.

It can also be used to grab an opponent or ruin his shot, don't use it more than 2-3 times or you will get called for the foul. But if used at the proper moments, it can be very useful and a huge pain for your opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:32 am

I'm using team pressure now more than ever. Sometimes I feel like I'm chasing shadows out there, getting tiki taka'd all over the place. Plus if the game is close then the cpu turns into GOD once the 80th min comes around.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:37 am

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:I'm using team pressure now more than ever. Sometimes I feel like I'm chasing shadows out there, getting tiki taka'd all over the place. Plus if the game is close then the cpu turns into GOD once the 80th min comes around.

<rant>

Yeah CPU is getting on my nerves.

I'd have no issue if they actually tried to outplay me but when I come up against slow defences and bring out pacey forwards and I get caught I just rage.

All the CPU does is make the players better than they actually are and favours them in refereeing decisions.

I had one instance where there was 1 minute of extra time(usually nothing). The CPU had the ball at this time. They they passed the ball around for about a minute(of real time) I didn't try to get it as I assumed time would be called soon. They then pass the ball to a forward who simply turns towards my goal and slams the ball into the top right hand corner. I then take the kickoff and as I kick the ball for kickoff halftime is called, I mean maybe i'm just being paranoid but there is NO WAY that it was 1 minute of extra time.

</rant>

I can beat world class no problems now and am learning to defend, I started out winning like 4-3, 2-1 but now I can actually get clean sheets.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:49 am

actually im amazed at the fact that when i really try, i think i can call my defending pretty good.

ronalessi,lionel messi, gilvorak, funcullo, and all my goal legacy victims can back me up Twisted Evil

ive also tried to work on my dribbling skills, and 2 days into practice and i score 3 goals against barcelona on legendary using skills.

online im pretty good as well, my defending is great, and if it werent for bad luck, i can pretty much say my first 10 matches have been pretty much a straight roll, a long with 5 wins in unranked head to heads its like 15-0 for me online.

but for the next week or so im going to work on my passing, defending, dribbling, and mentality ( which is very important to play this game)

btw tetrahydro, lionel messi, can i join ur club?

( not to be cocky, but i have a winning percentage against everyone in this forum that i have played so far, and also i grabbed a calculator and made calculations and i have the highest winning percentage as well.)

Last edited by The Madrid One on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:52 am

It's not our club, it's a club for the forum. I'm going to create it soon and will put the info up. I think I have most of you on my friends list. If not, feel free to add me if you want an invite (TetraHydroC 10).

Hopefully connection won't be an issue. Me and LM didn't seem to have any issues with that last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:53 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:It's not our club, it's a club for the forum. I'm going to create it soon and will put the info up. I think I have most of you on my friends list. If not, feel free to add me if you want an invite (TetraHydroC 10).

Hopefully connection won't be an issue. Me and LM didn't seem to have any issues with that last night.
cool, are you going to play today and if so can i join in the temporary one?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:54 am

Anyone want a game? Fifa 12 on ps3...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:56 am

jibers wrote:Anyone want a game? Fifa 12 on ps3...

Drunk or sober? Laughing

I can't play unfortunetly, got uni until later.

I'm looking forward to the PS3 tourney, to find the best PS3 player on the forum Twisted Evil
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:57 am

lszanto wrote:

Drunk or sober? Laughing

I'm looking forward to the PS3 tourney, to find the best PS3 player on the forum Twisted Evil
whats ur id for the ps3?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:05 am

The Madrid One wrote:
lszanto wrote:

Drunk or sober? Laughing

whats ur id for the ps3?

lol, mate I've quit drinking (till saturday). The psn ID is lordshader TMO. Want a game? post to tell me so I can switch on my ps3, prepare to be Cleverleyed...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:10 am

The Madrid One wrote:actually im amazed at the fact that when i really try, i think i can call my defending pretty good. ronalessi,lionel messi, gilvorak, funcullo, and all my goal legacy victims can back me up Twisted Evil ive also tried to work on my dribbling skills, and 2 days into practice and i score 3 goals against barcelona on legendary using skills. online im pretty good as well, my defending is great, and if it werent for bad luck, i can pretty much say my first 10 matches have been pretty much a straight roll, a long with 5 wins in unranked head to heads its like 15-0 for me online. but for the next week or so im going to work on my passing, defending, dribbling, and mentality ( which is very important to play this game) btw tetrahydro, lionel messi, can i join ur club? ( not to be cocky, but i have a winning percentage against everyone in this forum that i have played so far, and also i grabbed a calculator and made calculations and i have the highest winning percentage as well.)

You havn't played me dawg I school anybody at fifa just ask Jibers
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:11 am

xabi wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:actually im amazed at the fact that when i really try, i think i can call my defending pretty good. ronalessi,lionel messi, gilvorak, funcullo, and all my goal legacy victims can back me up Twisted Evil ive also tried to work on my dribbling skills, and 2 days into practice and i score 3 goals against barcelona on legendary using skills. online im pretty good as well, my defending is great, and if it werent for bad luck, i can pretty much say my first 10 matches have been pretty much a straight roll, a long with 5 wins in unranked head to heads its like 15-0 for me online. but for the next week or so im going to work on my passing, defending, dribbling, and mentality ( which is very important to play this game) btw tetrahydro, lionel messi, can i join ur club? ( not to be cocky, but i have a winning percentage against everyone in this forum that i have played so far, and also i grabbed a calculator and made calculations and i have the highest winning percentage as well.)

jog it on xabi, have you got the new one? Grudge match...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:13 am

jibers wrote:
xabi wrote:

the new fifa? If so yes and I absolutly hate tactical defending, well I'm getting better maybe but It still pisses me off that when I lose the ball I can't get it back quick enough and its frustrating. Grudge what?
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:17 am

xabi wrote:
jibers wrote:
xabi wrote:

the new fifa? If so yes and I absolutly hate tactical defending, well I'm getting better maybe but It still pisses me off that when I lose the ball I can't get it back quick enough and its frustrating. Grudge what?

grudge match means rival match. Do you want a game?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:23 am

jibers wrote:
xabi wrote:
jibers wrote:
xabi wrote:

not now I need to get up early tomorrow maybe we can do a game later that day if you are online

anyway I have to master carrick defending its the only way I'll ever enjoy this game since they won't allow legacy defending online. They say that carrick defending makes the game more realistic but thats bullcrap when i play as barca carrick defending forces me to sit back and jockey contain jockey contain all the time and when I try to pressure or tackle I get ran circles around
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:27 am

Well Messi just left Barcelona on my manager mode at the end of the first January window. He said he was homesick so he joined up with Real Madrid "seriously" and I had no control whether he went or not. I received nearly €120 for him, and bought Neymar asap. I have to buy another attacker now seeing as how Villa also ditched me for Man Utd.

Last edited by Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:33 am

xabi wrote:

im the king of kings ma boy,
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:36 am

jibers wrote:
xabi wrote:
jibers wrote:
xabi wrote:
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:40 am

I cosign TMO having a good defense. We just played online and I wasn't able to score against him. It was definitely a good game, I'll be looking for payback soon Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:45 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:I cosign TMO having a good defense. We just played online and I wasn't able to score against him. It was definitely a good game, I'll be looking for payback soon Thumbs up
good game ! Smile
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next