dmize
Sushi Master
FalcaoPunch
87 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 33 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:12 pm

I wonder if the Defense system will on to the next one.

I doubt it.

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:30 pm

I'm so bossing this game at the moment. Haven't lost a game yet and already taken myself to legendary and the matches against the CPU are great. ALL my friends are still struggling to come to terms with the new system. LOL.

My 3 teams:
1.Valencia
2.Real Madrid
3.Brazil

Special mention to Juve, Santos and Roma.
Great distarction from Gears. Thumbs up
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:32 pm

No way! Someone other than me using Valencia on Fifa?! Shocked
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:No way! Someone other than me using Valencia on Fifa?! Shocked

They are my TEAM in that game. Really considering doing a manager mode with them. My VP plays for Crystal Palace though.

If they had kept Mata. Lord knows. Shocked
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Im playing on PC, and my passing is terrible. on Fifa 11 i could just pass without having to point my player at the palyer whom a want to pass, but on 12 that does not work. and if i try to do that, my opponent already has the ball. anyone with any help?.

mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:04 pm

mzamani wrote:Im playing on PC, and my passing is terrible. on Fifa 11 i could just pass without having to point my player at the palyer whom a want to pass, but on 12 that does not work. and if i try to do that, my opponent already has the ball. anyone with any help?.

You actually need to aim your passes more precisely and get more power on them. Wrong decisions in the pass are normally punished, as it often is in real life football. It was easy in 11 because that was all done for you. 12 actually makes you do that yourself. Another good feature IMO. Enhances some of the authenticity of the game.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:13 pm

ya FIFA 12 passing has gone the way that NHL passing went, it makes passing a skill, you can't just click the button and ball will go to the closest open guy....im good with short passing, but my crossing is terrible....first 3 days i was booting all my crosses about 20 rows into the stands behind the net.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:15 pm

What setting is everyone using?

We can't really try to help others out unless we know the setting that are being used.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:No way! Someone other than me using Valencia on Fifa?! Shocked

I use Valencia all the time in this game I'm undefeated with them right now. I played with Valencia for the past few fifas but Ive never done this well with them before im an absolute beast with piatti on the left. I think I could actaully play with them in manager mode to. Would be a nice change of pace and I know the team pretty well. cheers
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:33 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:What setting is everyone using?

We can't really try to help others out unless we know the setting that are being used.

I personally just use the default settings. Haven't gotten around to tinkering with them just yet.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:02 pm

back to legacy defending bossing every game in head to head online with tiki taka barca Laughing screw tactical defending
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:18 pm

My Be A Pro career is annoying me so much at the moment. I keep pulling up in games and doing my muscles in because I get tired too easily. It's so annoying, especially since I play in midfield. Wish the AI would sub me off every now and then.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:23 pm

^this happens to me also I just try jogging more often. Also predicting the run of play helps me position my player so I don't have to sprint....
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Well I'm back after a three month layoff to debut for Udinese... at the San Siro against Inter.

Lovely. Cool

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 pm

You need to lay off the turbo and pick and choose runs. There will be moments when you just need to let your player stand and be sure to jog without turbo, maybe people think you can't let go of that button.

If you keep running while your stamina is low, you will lost more energy and not be able to regain it (similar to the UFC and or other fighting games).

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:41 pm

fifa soundtrack :bow:

got me hooked on Foster The People - Call It What You Want
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:46 pm

McLewis wrote:

I personally just use the default settings. Haven't gotten around to tinkering with them just yet.

You need to get yourself online. Get accustomed to real competition, it's much different than playing the computer.

Also, some people have begun to turn into the GK (Back/select) and just allow the CPU to defend for them.

Many people on the pro clubs don't select any and let the computer rock out in the back. I personally think it's best to learn the new system. Part of the issue is that the computer actually has I.Q. this year, even with the A button I'd like to think the game would still be difficult. They seem to be much more aware of their surrounding and where teammates and opponents are, pressure too much and the AI will rip you apart.

P.S. Pressing this year is much more effective, if you decide to press, make sure you do it as a whole team.

P.S. P.S. Me and Lionel ran some pro clubs yesterday, definitely looking to get some more legacy members involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:54 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:
McLewis wrote:

You need to get yourself online. Get accustomed to real competition, it's much different than playing the computer.

Also, some people have begun to turn into the GK (Back/select) and just allow the CPU to defend for them.

Many people on the pro clubs don't select any and let the computer rock out in the back. I personally think it's best to learn the new system. Part of the issue is that the computer actually has I.Q. this year, even with the A button I'd like to think the game would still be difficult. They seem to be much more aware of their surrounding and where teammates and opponents are, pressure too much and the AI will rip you apart.

P.S. Pressing this year is much more effective, if you decide to press, make sure you do it as a whole team.

P.S. P.S. Me and Lionel ran some pro clubs yesterday, definitely looking to get some more legacy members involved.

Excellent points.

I will most certainly be getting online soon and I would be quite interested in joining up.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:30 pm

McLewis wrote:
TetraHydroC 10 wrote:
McLewis wrote:

Excellent points.

I will most certainly be getting online soon and I would be quite interested in joining up.

i'm currently without a Pro Club....BMAC4747 on XBL. hit me up if you need members
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:42 pm

*bleep* just gave away a win by giving the ball away by Pique in the 90th minute and the next game i missed 100 sitters and then tactical defending screwed me over in the 90th minute FML again :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: just took out my anger on the fan and kicked it through the window(almost)
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 pm

jibers are you available?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:45 pm

What's the Xbox Pro Club for this forum?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Quite Brighton and took charge of Swansea. much better financial backing. My first year in PL and this is my team (Sinclain submitted transfer request, 5 days of window still remaining)

Vorma

Tate
Tasci (Bought him for 6.5M from Stuttgart)
Williams
Taylor

Frimpong (Bought him for 5M from Arsenal)
Leitner (On loans from Dortmund)
McEachran (On loan from Chelsea)

Sinclair
Dyer
Williams

Reckon this team is enough to keep me up..all young with re-sale value and I can add to it every season. Goal is to make Swansea a top 6 team in 3-4 seasons. Playing possession football. Loving it,

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:54 pm

I wouldn't get too used to using the CPU to defend for you if you're exploiting that because they will fix it soon and you'll have to get used to the new defending system eventually so might as well get it over with.

Anyway we should get a pro club going for goal legacy Afro

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:04 pm

I wonder when the FIFA graphics will be better. The graphics looks exactly the same as FIFA 11.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:12 pm

mtfootball wrote:I wonder when the FIFA graphics will be better. The graphics looks exactly the same as FIFA 11.

really i think they look a lot more crisp this year

but essentially graphics won't really improve until new systems come out
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down