If your son was a professional footballer, and in a CL final...

+35
dostoevsky
Die_Roten
DeviAngel
leemhuis
S
The Madrid One
LeSwagg James
StrugaRock
BarrileteCosmico
Kick
Zealous
Yuri Yukuv
Pedram
Serge Gnabry
El Chelsea Fuerte
RED
Ganso
guest7
punkfusion1992
RealGunner
Seppuku
urbaNRoots
billionmillion
lenear1030
Guiltybystander
Highburied
S32TABLANCA
justdoit_
Art Morte
Albiceleste
Lex
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lord Awesome
Rabea
39 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If your son was a professional footballer, and in a CL final... - Page 2 Empty Re: If your son was a professional footballer, and in a CL final...

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm

My son. Money first. :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

If your son was a professional footballer, and in a CL final... - Page 2 Empty Re: If your son was a professional footballer, and in a CL final...

Post by Serge Gnabry Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:24 pm

My son.

If my beloved club had recognized my son's amazing talent, he would of course play for my favourite club instead of the club he's facing, he would have even taken a pay-cut.

So in that situation I would even be a bit bitter towards my club for not buying him.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:18 pm

My son probably will have Real Madrid DNA so i'm not worried about it. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Wtf? If my son was playing for my rival I would do everything to support him. The only person I would genuinely wish would be better than me would be son.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:33 pm

The way I see it regardless of what happens me and my hypothetical son would love each other no matter what, so I would support him and my team at the same time.

If he wins I'll be happy for him and he'll buy something cool to apologise. I'd be proud as f*ck though.

If my team wins we'd go on vacation somewhere exotic to forget about football.

If I really had to choose between one I'd go for my son though otherwise it's his mother's job to give him support in these situations Twisted Evil Very Happy .
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Going to have to say my son,

I am a fan of good football first and ifvhe plays good football I will support him 100%
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:03 am

The idea is that you should be supporting him because he's your son.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:40 am

you would support him even he was your neighbour's son. all our support to our beloved teams worth maximum 5.000 US$. If they destroy your team and sell all things about the team (players, stadium etc- theres no your team anymore) and give you 5.000 US$ in advance you would agree. but i think a son worth at least 50 million dollars to parents. And of course you will support the thing that worth more to you
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 am

billionmillion wrote:you would support him even he was your neighbour's son. all our support to our beloved teams worth maximum 5.000 US$. If they destroy your team and sell all things about the team (players, stadium etc- theres no your team anymore) and give you 5.000 US$ in advance you would agree. but i think a son worth at least 50 million dollars to parents. And of course you will support the thing that worth more to you
I don't think you can really put a price tag on your son

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:54 am

I think if they pay 50 millions you would let him go and never see him again Laughing
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:56 am

Family>Club, simple.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:30 am

Lex wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:there are more important things than football
Like your son buying you an open top sports car with the money he gets from the CL Very Happy

If your son was a professional footballer, and in a CL final... - Page 2 Chuck-norris-approved
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:32 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Family>Entertainment, simple.

Fixed it for you.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:38 am

LOL what a funny thread.... Of course I would want my son to win, even if he was a Barca player

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:20 am

well it depends.

if he played for manchester united and it was vs real madrid, id prob want my son to win, depends on whether united are in good shape to do it alot in upcoming years or madrid, or vice versa.

if hes wearing a barca jersey then i root for madrid.

hed be earning enough cash anyways.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:22 am

bhends wrote:No way in fking hell am I cheering against my own kid
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:07 am

I would be wearing the shirt of my son and cheering his team.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:08 am

MY son , MY blood ( I hope lol ) .... no *bleep* way that I would be against my son who would be the pride of my family ..Fino alla fine forza my son Very Happy lol ( I hope I will have son and daughter) Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Die_Roten Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:22 am

Here's a thought: What if your son does a disgraceful dive (a la Busquets) and gets your 2nd favorite player (assuming your son is your favorite player) sent off, and the resulting penalty is what wins the game for the other team?
Die_Roten
Die_Roten
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:30 am

Die_Roten wrote:Here's a thought: What if your son does a disgraceful dive (a la Busquets) and gets your 2nd favorite player (assuming your son is your favorite player) sent off, and the resulting penalty is what wins the game for the other team?

Congratulations to my son.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:53 am

Die_Roten wrote:Here's a thought: What if your son does a disgraceful dive (a la Busquets) and gets your 2nd favorite player (assuming your son is your favorite player) sent off, and the resulting penalty is what wins the game for the other team?

I'd grab a troll mask and go celebrate on the pitch with my son. In the ensuing chaos, I steal the cup :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:32 am

youd go with your son in this case for sure, look at Frank Lampard Snr, he West Ham legend and a chelsea fan
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:30 pm

I'll support my son in any case!
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:45 am

Knowing me and how I feel my son would actually be, he would troll the living day lights out of me if he his team put a number on Real Madrid, particularly if he was the main catalyst behind it. Does not even matter if it is a final or friendly.

I think that would be the only time I would love to be trolled really...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:58 am

I'd think a more intresting tale would be:

You the Manager of your favorite team

VS

Your Son the star player of the opposing/rival team

What a story that would be. What a Face
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Die_Roten Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:07 am

Lord Hispano wrote:I'd think a more intresting tale would be:

You the Manager of your favorite team

VS

Your Son the star player of the opposing/rival team

What a story that would be. What a Face
Or you're both the star players of your respective teams, he dives under a challenge by you, and you get sent off. Family dinners would become a lot more awkward after that...
Die_Roten
Die_Roten
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next