How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy?

+33
REWB
Zealous
Guiltybystander
Jeps33178
RED
Babun
Highburied
Sushi Master
che
milanfan7
Lord Hades
CroInter
The Messiah
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Abramovich
Serge Gnabry
cheesy
B-Mac
guest7
Raptorgunner
BarrileteCosmico
BiasedMilanFan3
LeSwagg James
Lord Awesome
Pedram
Arsenalfaithfull
zizzle
CBarca
bayernfan2785
chinomaster182
Swanhends
McAgger
zarola
37 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rate GoalLegacy's members understanding and knowledge of football as a whole (avg)

How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? Vote_lcap17%How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 13 ]
How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? Vote_lcap34%How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 26 ]
How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? Vote_lcap44%How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 34 ]
How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? Vote_lcap5%How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 77

How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? Empty How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:28 am

not individuals or clubally....we have almost 940 members.....say you are a lurker, come here, read the posts in different sections ...how would you rate the class, and foundness of this forum when it comes to football knowledge and understanding of its members ?

Back to top Go down

How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? Empty Re: How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy?

Post by zarola Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:30 am

I love this forum. Id say 7-9... some people seem stupid but theyre just really intelligent trolls... which is what makes this forum so fun loool
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? Empty Re: How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:34 am

I voted 4-6 btw

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:44 am

7-9....I wanted to say 4-6 but it was just too low....At this point we are a 7 im thinking.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:49 am

loooow

but thats cause im arrogant and think im smarter than everyone
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:53 am

Crying or Very sad
bhends wrote:loooow

but thats cause im arrogant and think im smarter than everyone

closet wum as I clearly mentioned :coffee:

but that's what I am coming to as well....I feel that I can put posters into brackets and rate them from those 4 rating categories. The majority will be around 4-5...but then again, I rate myself as unbelievably knowledgable and better than 87% of pundits on tv. quite c*cky on my behalf, but that's the mentality.

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:01 am

I'd say 7, much better than average, certainly more knowledgeable than a random fan, has more perspective and actually watches many different games.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by bayernfan2785 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:02 am

I am the ideal lurker.
When it comes to real-barca .... it doesnt even deserve 1.. pretty fine else

bayernfan2785
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:26 am

This forum is actually better than most, I believe. I could be totally wrong because I don't go on other forums often AT ALL. But for the wide variety of people we have on this forum (which is awesome!!)...we do quite well.

A 4-6 is good for ANY forum. Don't underestimate it.

Just cause...it's the internet. It's the ideal place for idiots to spread their false, contradictory, lulz worthy, troll comments and not have any repercussions for it.

I still love that, to a certain extent, though Smile

But props to Goal Legacy for being halfway decent! That's not sarcasm, if you're wondering that.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:36 am

football knowledge overall ? 6-7. sure we have some great members, but u always get the knee jerkers messi ronaldo lovers classico wankers that bring down the average a bit

but if we're talking trolling skill, then this forum offers the finest lulz you can find on the internet, and thats what makes this forum kinda special
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:42 am

7-9 because at the end of the day , people in this forum realize that its JUST A GAME. For the most part there are no personal attacks , and trolling is done in a light hearted manner.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:21 am

4-5 imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:22 am

7-9 for me
By percent:

Troll: 20 %
Intelligent posters: 30 %
Normal users: 50 %
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:29 am

Lot's of trolls. Most seem pretty smart, though. Just a few noobs here and there.

7-9

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:37 am

I would say 7-9.. There are some very football savvy posters in this bxtch..

Some people (like me) don't have the time to contribute a lot to the forum in ways such as statistics, in depth tactical breakdowns etc... But that doesn't mean we don't understand the game

The trolls are top notch here lol, and even though it doesn't require much football knowledge to troll, it requires intelligence to be a "world class troll"
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:07 am

I would say the one line posts take away some of the glamor that GoalLegacy could receive in terms of football intelligence

If everyone posted something 4-8 lines+ then this forum would appear more intellectual but when people post just a "i agree" or "haha".... we look like a pack of simpletons
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:11 am

OH
And that f**king coffee guy

Whenever I see someone post that alone
I just think "really? REALLY? you can't spell anymore? you have to resort to drawing your feelings now?"
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:14 am

:coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:20 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote::coffee:

How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? Tumblr_lilrb6qNpi1qdlkgg
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:21 am

easy 10.5 Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:24 am

7... we have some good posters here when it comes to tactics etc. (the franchise comes in mind)

alot of trolling but i dont see it as a bad thing Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:26 am

omarish wrote:7... we have some good posters here when it comes to tactics etc. (the franchise comes in mind)

alot of trolling but i dont see it as a bad thing Very Happy

I am already a pundit, and I am getting my coaching degrees in a few months...

I suggest to be promoted to the official guru of the forums so the credibility of this place intensifies Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 am

7-9....there are intelligent posters, some sections of supporters have more then others....then there is some teams that just bring the average down lol won't mention any specifics tho...sure you all have your opinions on who they are.

the trolling is hilarious tho, some class posters in that regard here

...the my right back is better then your right back section is usually where the idiocy comes out lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:49 am

If I had to put a number on it, I would say 7, which is a very good number.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:11 am

It's full of stupid knee-jerking. After every single result posters make presumptions about the future based on that single result.

After a every good game, a player is the best in the world, after every bad game he's past it.

Let's face it, this forum is entertaining but the intelligene and maturity level is incredibly low.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next