How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy?

+33
REWB
Zealous
Guiltybystander
Jeps33178
RED
Babun
Highburied
Sushi Master
che
milanfan7
Lord Hades
CroInter
The Messiah
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Abramovich
Serge Gnabry
cheesy
B-Mac
guest7
Raptorgunner
BarrileteCosmico
BiasedMilanFan3
LeSwagg James
Lord Awesome
Pedram
Arsenalfaithfull
zizzle
CBarca
bayernfan2785
chinomaster182
Swanhends
McAgger
zarola
37 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rate GoalLegacy's members understanding and knowledge of football as a whole (avg)

How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 13 ]
How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? - Page 3 Vote_lcap34%How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 26 ]
How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 34 ]
How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 77

How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? - Page 3 Empty Re: How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy?

Post by Red Alert Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:14 pm

7-9...

How some of them act though... I'll settle at 6.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy? - Page 3 Empty Re: How would you rate the overall footballing intelligence of GoalLegacy?

Post by che Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:@ Che and Serge;

If you actively contribute to the intelligence of this forum instead of acting like a pair of smart asses then the forum wouldn't be as "stupid", wouldn't it.

i tried posting a lot and intelligently, back on the old-old forums, the idiots didn't go away

doesn't work that way mate
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:06 pm

che wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:@ Che and Serge;

If you actively contribute to the intelligence of this forum instead of acting like a pair of smart asses then the forum wouldn't be as "stupid", wouldn't it.

i tried posting a lot and intelligently, back on the old-old forums, the idiots didn't go away

doesn't work that way mate

Frankly, I find that posters here tend to see your point if your reply with patience. I started my debut with the Pele is not the greatest thread and the Italy vs Portugal threads. And if I found that I was wasting my time by making quality posts, I would have not continued to post here.

But posters here have been great, and they give credit to where credit is due. If you are an intelligent poster, you are treated like an intelligent poster. Trolls get trolled.

I honestly don't feel that posting threads like the Serie A thread to be a waste of time, and I think people here appreciate the effort, even if there is the odd idiot or two who neg reps a 9/11 memorial thread.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:01 pm

I agree with Spencer.

Another factor that can contribute to inteligent convesations?

Don't troll. Simple as that.

Even if you're getting flamed and what not debate logically, no matter what.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3