izzy
Swanhends
Grande_Milano
harhar11
Vibe
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Argentine top 10 goalscorers compared to Messi - Page 3 Empty Re: Argentine top 10 goalscorers compared to Messi

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:01 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Not at all,in fact I didn't even go into Messi v Maradona,just giving counter arguments to che...

Not even saying Messi won't be a bigger legend,but it's ridiculous how everyone is trying to say Messi is at the same level as Maradona for NT.

Who says that lol? :facepalm:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Argentine top 10 goalscorers compared to Messi - Page 3 Empty Re: Argentine top 10 goalscorers compared to Messi

Post by Sushi Master Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Damn, I don't think anyone can argue. Maradona completely kicks Messi's ass in the NT. Hell, it's a common argument for people already calling Messi the best ever.

Of course, we don't know what Messi will do in the next 6-8 years, so that is what people are complaining about in this topic.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:11 pm

che wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:Not at all,in fact I didn't even go into Messi v Maradona,just giving counter arguments to che...

Not even saying Messi won't be a bigger legend,but it's ridiculous how everyone is trying to say Messi is at the same level as Maradona for NT.

yes, because you obviously saw what maradona and messi were/are doing in every single of their national games
:facepalm:

i'm off to talk to a brick wall

How about writing one sentence without sarcasm and tell me what's your point.No I obviously didn't see those games,since you apparently have why don't you give me that marvelous insight you have over me.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:13 pm

VibeTribe wrote:

How about writing one sentence without sarcasm and tell me what's your point.No I obviously didn't see those games,since you apparently have why don't you give me that marvelous insight you have over me.

my point is that you can't compare how good messi was for argentina vs how good maradona was for argentina because you haven't seen the *bleep* games
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:35 pm

:lol!: @ peoples logic in here, comparing a retired players track record against a player who is 24, what a fail thread Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Lionel Messi didnt live up to his expectations so far.

Yes, playmaker but who cares, he needs to carry his team to the next level.

One example... while messi was playing for 90 min ... Pastore changed the game when he came in... isnt that a shame for the best EVA EVA EVA?

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:07 pm

highburied wrote:Lionel Messi didnt live up to his expectations so far.

One example... while messi was playing for 90 min ... Pastore changed the game when he came in... isnt that a shame for the best EVA EVA EVA?

If you benched Messi then put him in, he would change the game as well, obviously. :facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
highburied wrote:Lionel Messi didnt live up to his expectations so far.

If you benched Messi then put him in, he would change the game as well, obviously. :facepalm:

Im not sure anymore...
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:36 pm

What a stupid argument. Higuain's per game ratio (11 goals in 17 games - 0.64 ratio) for Argentina is better than Messi's . So does it mean Higuain is better player for Argentina than Messi? Messi is still best player for Argentina, every match he show man of the match performance.

Btw 8 out of Higuain's 11 goals created by Messi. And in last 2 years 70% of Argentina goals created by Messi. I think it means something
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:48 pm

pecho frios
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:01 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Crimson wrote:Batigol <3

It proves that for Argentina Messi sucks (by his lofty standards), but for Barcelona he is the best in the world

Your post proves that you don't watch Argentina if you think that messi sucks for them just because his goal scoring record..

Messi is a playmaker for argentina, which is why almost all scored by argentina is created by messi..

Why would Argentina play Messi as an AM and not a striker if he can kick 38, 47 and 53 goals in successive seasons for Barcelona?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:44 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Why would Argentina play Messi as an AM and not a striker if he can kick 38, 47 and 53 goals in successive seasons for Barcelona?
Terrible coaching.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Il bet If I had a chance to coach Argentina, I would have won a World Cup already lol.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Crimson wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Crimson wrote:Batigol <3

It proves that for Argentina Messi sucks (by his lofty standards), but for Barcelona he is the best in the world

Your post proves that you don't watch Argentina if you think that messi sucks for them just because his goal scoring record..

Messi is a playmaker for argentina, which is why almost all scored by argentina is created by messi..

Messi is supposedly the worlds best player who can't perform for his country when they need him most.

Riquelme was a playmaker who scored goals and vital ones too and help his team in competitive matches.

We are talking about "the best player in the world" and according to alot of Barcelona fans "the best player ever" who can't get it done on the world stage.

People need a dose of reality ffs.

Riquelme scored 17 goals for argentina, the same amount that messi has scored for argentina...

And just because messi isn't scoring goal galore for argentina doesn't mean that he isn't performing for the NT or ar you telling me that he has to scored lots of goals for argentina to perform? Going by your logic, Iniesta isn't performing either for Spain :facepalm:

Last edited by harhar11 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Argentina is becoming more and more like England nowadays.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:07 am

The xcx wrote:so Lionel Messi flops in NT, everyone knows that.

at least he is doing great as a playmaker

un like ronaldo

who is shit for portugal Laughing
black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:13 am

Argentina should take on American Samoa, Messi would get like 8 goals and then everyone would shut up about his proformence in NT.

This thread is so full I fail and Messi hate I can't help but facepalm.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:53 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Terrible coaching.

he was playing as striker in first two games of copa.. in fact batista played him as false striker with tevez and lavezzi on the wings and he did give a press interview to taht effect saying that he wanted to create a good atmosphere so that messi can shine.. but then argentima were in danger of elimination and then he recalled pipa as starting striker with messi behind him and that worked..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:53 am

black mamba wrote:
The xcx wrote:so Lionel Messi flops in NT, everyone knows that.

at least he is doing great as a playmaker

un like ronaldo

who is shit for portugal Laughing

since paulo bento took over ronaldo has been very good for portugal much better than between 07-10
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 am

diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Terrible coaching.

he was playing as striker in first two games of copa.. in fact batista played him as false striker with tevez and lavezzi on the wings and he did give a press interview to taht effect saying that he wanted to create a good atmosphere so that messi can shine.. but then argentima were in danger of elimination and then he recalled pipa as starting striker with messi behind him and that worked..
Dani Alves lines up at rightback but you often see him in the opponents final third, same thing goes with Messi, sure he is technically a striker in the formation but his role is not a striker.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:33 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Terrible coaching.

Dani Alves lines up at rightback but you often see him in the opponents final third, same thing goes with Messi, sure he is technically a striker in the formation but his role is not a striker.

whatever.. he still does get chances at least 2 or 3 per match goal scoring ones.. youcant deny that he misses a lot of them
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 am

It's clear you don't watch Argentina. Messi doesn't play in the box at all, he rarely shoots and when he does its usually outside of the box

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:It's clear you don't watch Argentina. Messi doesn't play in the box at all, he rarely shoots and when he does its usually outside of the box

he does get chances lol.. one on ones too.. like the one against nigeria, and countless others.. you cant just put off every valid arguement by saying i dont watch argentina.. i watch argentia every time for pipita..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3