Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London???

+5
Babun
RealGunner
RED
BarrileteCosmico
SuperFloren
9 posters

Go down

What is the feeling now from Arsenal fans??

Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Vote_lcap12%Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Vote_lcap16%Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 4 ]
Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Vote_lcap32%Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 8 ]
Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Vote_lcap16%Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Vote_lcap4%Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Vote_lcap4%Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 25

Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Empty Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London???

Post by SuperFloren Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Fabregas, the wonderkid from Catalunya who become Arsenal's captain left the team and coach who made him what he is now, a world class player. He left the team without winning or making history for his club, one of the greatest clubs in Europe in the last decade, and Champions league finalists and semifinalists in recent years. A team with great potential and still young. Now, even I feel really bad for Arsenal, they have no future and that 8-2 is only the beginning of the end....I think if Fabregas stays Nasri stays too. And with those 2 players thats still a hell of a team.

Last edited by SuperFloren on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
SuperFloren
SuperFloren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Empty Re: Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London???

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Not your best. I give it a 4/10 for effort, but I leave disappointed because I have high standards for my SF rants.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London??? Empty Re: Is Fabregas, the quitter, loved or hated in London???

Post by SuperFloren Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:11 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Not your best. I give it a 4/10 for effort, but I leave disappointed because I have high standards for my SF rants.
Sometimes, I want to talk about football and feelings. Not necessary bashing all the day. Im still a nice human being. Cool
SuperFloren
SuperFloren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:03 pm

OT: Why is SF banned? WTF man!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:12 pm

not sure if he is the same floren because there is an account already in place and if he had forgotten his password, he would have contacted us

This is a fake account
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 pm

RealGunner wrote:not sure if he is the same floren because there is an account already in place and if he had forgotten his password, he would have contacted us

This is a fake account

But if this is a fake account, wouldn't it be 'Superfloren1' or something? Can people use names that already exist when they register?

Or has this been a fake account all this time?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
RealGunner wrote:not sure if he is the same floren because there is an account already in place and if he had forgotten his password, he would have contacted us

This is a fake account

But if this is a fake account, wouldn't it be 'Superfloren1' or something? Can people use names that already exist when they register?

Super_Floren and SuperFloren Very Happy Notice the difference Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:18 pm

some still like him some don't ...
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:19 pm

The OP's paragraph is too Arsenal oriented and not focused enough on bashing Barcelona

First hint that this isn't really floren
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:20 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

This is a fake account

Super_Floren and SuperFloren Very Happy Notice the difference Very Happy

aah SF is still around then... cheers
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:25 pm

This Super Floren has to be a member of our forum. scratch
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:05 am

fake Super floren is fake..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down