Why does Mourinho think he is "loved" in England?

+17
Gil
Blue Barrett
Kamikaze692
RealGunner
Pedram
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
guest7
kiranr
Kaladin
Swanhends
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Suarez99
Abramovich
halamadrid2
The_Badger
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why does Mourinho think he is "loved" in England? Empty Why does Mourinho think he is "loved" in England?

Post by The_Badger Wed 1 May - 13:54:37

Is it because of the despicable press who encourage him to be a conceited oaf dupe him into thinking he's entertaining and charismatic?

The Italian and Spanish press don't suffer fools gladly, which they have made clear.

He was a coward to blame factors for leaving Inter other than his ego-driven desire to be successful and magnificent.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Why does Mourinho think he is "loved" in England? Empty Re: Why does Mourinho think he is "loved" in England?

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 1 May - 14:02:14

because they praise his every step

for example if he made a tactical change and it reaped reward, they would call him a genious and second to none while in Spain its just another day at the office
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Why does Mourinho think he is "loved" in England? Empty Re: Why does Mourinho think he is "loved" in England?

Post by Abramovich Wed 1 May - 14:21:19

^

That's just BS.

Real reason is because he's a ledge like Balotelli and not everyone loves him only some, because of how he is personality wise.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Suarez99 Wed 1 May - 14:26:53

I absolutely hate the guy, he got a referee to retire because of vitriol death threats made to him because of Mourinho's campaign against him.

He uses underhand tactics to beat teams, ffs look at Guardiola, could'nt beat him fair so used a smear campaign against him, and lets not forget poking Tito's eye.

Horrible, horrible human being. But then again i'm not English so maybe thats why I dont 'love' him
Suarez99
Suarez99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 1 May - 14:40:47

Nah i don't like him either, but if he wanted to take over from Pardew and do what his mentor sadly never could i wouldn't complain Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 1 May - 14:47:10

Do you have a 100 mil warchest? Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed 1 May - 14:47:54

GL's Mou obsession reaching all-time highs Proud
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 1 May - 14:49:27

If someone creates another thread about Mou, i'll ban Mole
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed 1 May - 14:49:46

Because people fall for his little games in England :coffee:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 1 May - 14:50:04

Mr Nick09 wrote:Do you have a 100 mil warchest? Very Happy

That is why i said "if he wanted" i fully realise it would never happen in a million years.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed 1 May - 15:36:12

Swanhends wrote:GL's Mou obsession reaching all-time highs Proud

Proud
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 1 May - 16:20:04

"Florentino Perez, my president and friend, will decide what is best for me. I know in England the fans like me, that the press is fair to me because they attack me with arguments not hate. Above all the fans of one club love me. In Spain there are people that hate me, and many are in the press room."
Don't see what's wrong with what he said, at least regarding England
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed 1 May - 16:31:52

Where does this idea that he's loved here come from?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 1 May - 16:50:25

Swanhends wrote:GL's Mou obsession reaching all-time highs Proud

There's no middle ground in his case, either people love him to the point of worshiping him or despise him as much as their worst enemy in close relationships.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed 1 May - 17:05:53

Lex wrote:Where does this idea that he's loved here come from?

Deluded people like hala.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed 1 May - 17:18:40

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
"Florentino Perez, my president and friend, will decide what is best for me. I know in England the fans like me, that the press is fair to me because they attack me with arguments not hate. Above all the fans of one club love me. In Spain there are people that hate me, and many are in the press room."

Jeez! What a pathetic creature he is.

The press here in England goaded him into slagging off other managers and belittling their successes e.g. Benitez and Wenger. They don't like/love him, they just seem him as a rent-a-quote who makes headlines.

He tried that in Italy and the media called him out on it, made it clear they thought his behaviour was conceited and classless, so he blamed them for being pushed out of Inter when it was his desire to leave anyway.

It's the same now in Spain. He abused Guardiola and Barca, made disparaging comments about others coaches. Slandered and insulted the whole football structure, insisting there was some conspiracy to hand an advantage to Barca then wondered why the press didn't like him.

His comments, behaviour and instructions have resulted in some in the most despicable scenes seen in European football for years.

A truly loathsome man.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 1 May - 17:25:51

Most fans apart from Chelsea fans despise him. It's just the psycopath and self indulgent media who worships him because he feeds them with material to sell and create controversy
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 1 May - 17:33:46

Abramovich wrote:
Lex wrote:Where does this idea that he's loved here come from?

Deluded people like hala.

How does this guy gets away with personal insults all the time. i don't even remember halamadrid supporting Mou. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed 1 May - 17:58:32

In what world can you interp that as a personal insult Proud
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Suarez99 Wed 1 May - 18:00:15

The press here in England goaded him into slagging off other managers and belittling their successes e.g. Benitez and Wenger. They don't like/love him, they just seem him as a rent-a-quote who makes headlines.

He tried that in Italy and the media called him out on it, made it clear they thought his behaviour was conceited and classless, so he blamed them for being pushed out of Inter when it was his desire to leave anyway.

It's the same now in Spain. He abused Guardiola and Barca, made disparaging comments about others coaches. Slandered and insulted the whole football structure, insisting there was some conspiracy to hand an advantage to Barca then wondered why the press didn't like him.

His comments, behaviour and instructions have resulted in some in the most despicable scenes seen in European football for years.

A truly loathsome man.

:bow: this comment
Suarez99
Suarez99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Wed 1 May - 18:22:29

I wonder who will be the target of his rants this time?
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed 1 May - 19:05:34

The_Badger wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

A truly loathsome man.

Mate you need to come off this little wagon you're on.

1. They didn't goad him into anything. His personality is very blunt. I don't see how hard that could be to notice. He thinks like every other football fan sometimes and isn't scared to let it out whether the headlines turn out to be positive or negative.

2. Where exactly did he blame the Italian media for leaving Italy?! I can clearly remember him saying he wanted a new challenge and all that other stuff when he left for Madrid. I have never read a quote where he blamed his departure on the media. Listen to yourself.

3. And him abusing Guardiola somehow gave made him beat Barca in the end? Didn't he also abuse Wenger in England? Smh I don't know what your point here is, really.

4. Apart from poking Tito's eye(which wouldn't even make a top 50 despicable scene in football history) I can't even think of any other thing he's done that's so "despicable"

I don't know what you're trying to prove but you're really really reaching and grasping as many straws as you can. You need to sit back and look at your own posts. You're not making any sense yet. You've got to explain better.

Oh and the only set of fans that love Jose in England are Chelsea fans. Some other fans may respect him but they don't "love" him.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed 1 May - 19:14:37

It seems others have understood it perfectly. Perhaps English isn't your first language, which is why you're struggling, particularly with the concepts I've noted.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 1 May - 19:16:03

Personally from what i have noticed, its not the fans who loves Mourinho so much but the media.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed 1 May - 19:18:08

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Personally from what i have noticed, its not the fans who loves Mourinho so much but the media.

Exactly what OP isn't grabbing.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum