Superstone Mariomintsch
rwo power
Sushi Master
Be/\/ceCALI
Babun
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bayern are hated in BL! Empty Bayern are hated in BL!

Post by Babun Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Tymoshchuk is suspended for three games after he was sent off against Augsburg for a high tackle. A normal procedure but piggy is out for a month and Tymo is their only other experienced CM. He'll miss the games against BVB, Mainz and Bremen. All of the teams mentioned are in hot form Very Happy
Bayern currently lead the Bundesliga table with 5 points difference, BVB are second Very Happy
Source :http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2011/11/07/2747153/bayern-munichs-anatoliy-tymoshchuk-handed-three-game-ban
eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Bayern are hated in BL! Empty Re: Bayern are hated in BL!

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 pm

that tackle was pretty horrible
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Alaba-Gustavo or drag Kroos back and Gustavo, probably the first.

Problem solved.

Oh, and Neuer heroics.

But hold on! Bayern will walk the league Laughing
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:14 pm

The three match ban was very much deserved, if you ask me. Deliberate dangerous play that can cause serious injuries needs to be punished adequately.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:15 pm

rwo power wrote:The three match ban was very much deserved, if you ask me. Deliberate dangerous play that can cause serious injuries needs to be punished adequately.
Mäuschen,hab dich vermisst Very Happy How are the boys doing? I was busy the last two weeks, didn't even manage to watch the last RM game... Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Nice and dandy then giving hope to other teams to pick the pace to the peak, though it's goddamn likely just an illusion in those fated Bayern years.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:38 pm

babun1024 wrote:
rwo power wrote:The three match ban was very much deserved, if you ask me. Deliberate dangerous play that can cause serious injuries needs to be punished adequately.
Mäuschen,hab dich vermisst Very Happy How are the boys doing? I was busy the last two weeks, didn't even manage to watch the last RM game... Very Happy

Ui, was seid ihr zwei süß, ihr Schnuckelchen. What you been up to? Sounds illegal, mate. :p
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:43 pm

babun1024 wrote:Mäuschen,hab dich vermisst Very Happy How are the boys doing? I was busy the last two weeks, didn't even manage to watch the last RM game... Very Happy
I'm flattered Embarassed Well, RWO lost 0:3 against Bielefeld last weekend. "Super Mario" Basler has to figure out something to give the boys new confidence and the will to win!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:47 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Ui, was seid ihr zwei süß, ihr Schnuckelchen. What you been up to? Sounds illegal, mate. :p
I'm clean, man :lol!: Also, it's the way I address her, light teasing FTW! Very Happy Where were you meanwhile? I didn't see you post much either... eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Was drunk, mostly. Also did work a lot.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 pm

rwo power wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Mäuschen,hab dich vermisst Very Happy How are the boys doing? I was busy the last two weeks, didn't even manage to watch the last RM game... Very Happy
I'm flattered Embarassed Well, RWO lost 0:3 against Bielefeld last weekend. "Super Mario" Basler has to figure out something to give the boys new confidence and the will to win!
Another Mario? Super Mario Bro. aren't enough anymore or it seems like so eco smile
By the way, I hate Bielefeld, like really hate Very Happy Don't ask why... Very Happy
VivaStPauli wrote:Was studying, mostly. Also did work a lot.
eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Bielefeld isn't even real.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:52 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Bielefeld isn't even real.
Their fans are the worst. I watched them in St.Pauli stadion few years ago, animals... Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Well, that's Oberhausen. Gets beaten by a team of a city that doesn't even exist... Bayern are hated in BL! 2276801876
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:03 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, that's Oberhausen. Gets beaten by a team of a city that doesn't even exist... Bayern are hated in BL! 2276801876
Surprise factor Very Happy How were Godmez,Kroos, Schürrle, Godolski and co. in my absense? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Godmez was divine, Schürrle also convinced, Gödtze was just as divine as Godmez and Poldi scored like a God but couldn't stop Werder's Pizza from scoring even one more. Kroos was pretty much okay as well and I guess he will have to work even harder now with both Basti & Tymo out.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAbackBone Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:31 pm

How about a room or at least a sub-forum for you three? eco smile

On topic: I think Bayern is ls lucky they are running out of luck now and not in mid April. If one had the choice when to break a collar bone it got to be now.
Same story with Timo... And for me as a more neutral observer: I'd love to see a tight race for the league-title until may of next year Smile

ImAbackBone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Yeah I think this won't hurt Bayern in the long run and is great for the Bundesliga title race, so: agreed.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:44 pm

I wouldn't lose a sleep for this, it seems as if everyone wants Bayern to drop some point but actually this is going to help us rest some of the experience players and use upcoming talent for the main time, in other words it will help develop talents like Alaba and finally we'll see Usami on the bench.

It also means Bayern will now consider bringing more players in during the winter break, like Montolivo and Co.

Bayern is a hard-working club that wins matches fair and square and deserves some support and respect from Bundesliga fans, considering how they have been caring the league and flying German flag in CPL.

But instead what you see is hate and jealousy from other Bundesliga fan, I mean Bayern Fans support any other bundesliga club in CPL.

Anyways back to the topic we've good cover in Alaba, Pranjic, Kroos, and Gustavo.

We've enough depth to cover Tymo and Schweini absence.

Pranjic
Kroos
Alaba

can all play alongside Gustavo

Also Olic can play on the wings and Kroos will drop to play alongside Gustavo.

I still expect Bayern to win matches even with absent of Tymo, there isn't much difference between him and Gustavo...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:11 am

Yeah off course you and other Bayern fans wouldn't and shouldn't lose sleep for this, afterall in the fated Bayern years, other teams' hope of winning is like the residual light of a waiting-to-be-broken-Phillip-lamp. But yeah, some could still consider a horse race that is exciting till the finish line even if the winner is as expected fun and enjoyable, nothing wrong with that. Very Happy

Anyway Idrisozet you're funny, in this thread alone you have mentioned seven players that could slot somewhere in the midfield, not yet counting the regular dominators and yet you mentioned about considering bringing Montolivo and co. in the winter break. You said you hate RM but you actually respect their philosophy? scratch Cunning fellow you are :bow:

I as neutral who love the BuLi also do have hope of other teams breaking Bayern dominance in Bayern year, but sadly when you factor the relevant reasons, it's not even a dim light, just an illusion Sad Haha, but seriously do Bayern need any midfield reinforcement? It's the area with incredible quality and depth for all I know. Shocked
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:22 am

Well if all their fans are like most of the ones here then that comes as no surprise. Thumbs up

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:25 am

Yeah, I wanted Vidal since he can play pretty much anywhere and is skilled enough for the Schweini role.

Midfield is by far our strongest area and that's the only thing keeping our shaky defense stable. I have this feeling we might get raped away in City without the Pig Rider.

But really, we have 0 depth in defense and strikers. The only thing that saves us is that a shit load of our players are versatile and not injury prone. Well, apart from the obvious ones.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Yeah off course you and other Bayern fans wouldn't and shouldn't lose sleep for this, afterall in the fated Bayern years, other teams' hope of winning is like the residual light of a waiting-to-be-broken-Phillip-lamp. But yeah, some could still consider a horse race that is exciting till the finish line even if the winner is as expected fun and enjoyable, nothing wrong with that. Very Happy

Anyway Idrisozet you're funny, in this thread alone you have mentioned seven players that could slot somewhere in the midfield, not yet counting the regular dominators and yet you mentioned about considering bringing Montolivo and co. in the winter break. You said you hate RM but you actually respect their philosophy? scratch Cunning fellow you are :bow:

I as neutral who love the BuLi also do have hope of other teams breaking Bayern dominance in Bayern year, but sadly when you factor the relevant reasons, it's not even a dim light, just an illusion Sad Haha, but seriously do Bayern need any midfield reinforcement? It's the area with incredible quality and depth for all I know. Shocked

Bayern don't spend stupidly and heavily like some clubs, I dont want to mention any club because I dont want to offend anyone. With that said I only said Bayern will consider bringing in Montolivo and maybe another direct replacement for Schweinsteiger if our quality and experience players such as Tymo keep getting 3 match ban instead of 2 match ban and facing clubs like Napoli who play dirty tactics when things dont go their way in order to take out key players like Ribery and Schweini.

Anyways I am not the board and I do prefer players like Alaba and Usami getting playing chances than bringing in new players, if you read my post with unbiased mind you will realised I first mentioned that if we are being treated unfairly such as giving our key player 3 rather 2 in order for us to drop point, I first explained that the those kind of situation will only allow our young talent to develop and the Montolivo thing was only an option if the young talent thing dont work, which I believe it will work.

Also I will like to say Bayern Munich actually have good depth because all our players are versatile, in our youth academy players are trained to play more than one position, and the board usually sign versatile players(one of the reason we didn't sign Alex) so the ideal that Bayern dont have depth is a myth, say for example we're missing our best player(Almighty left leg Arjen Robben and we're still rapping top teams like Man City, Schalke and Napoli).

Just to make thing clearer we've depth in every position.

Goalkeeper: Neuer, Butt, Rouven Sattelmaier, Maximilian Riedmüller.
Right Back: Lahm, Rafinha, Boateng, Contento.
Left Back: Lahm, Boateng, Gustavo,Contento, Badstuber, Pranjic.
Centre Back: Boateng, Breno, Badstuber, Van Buyten, Tymo, Gustavo.
DMF: Schweini, Tymo, Gustavo, Alaba, Pranjic, Kroos.
Right Wing: Robben, Muller, Ribery, Alaba, Kroos, Usami, Olic, Gomez.
Left Wing: Ribery, Kroos, Robben, Muller, Alaba, Pranjic, Usami, Olic, Gomez.
AM: Muller, Kroos, Schweini, Ribery, Robben.
Striker: Gomez, Olic, Petersen, Muller, Ribery, Robben.

Also I dont think Man City will destroy us, why being so negative...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:55 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Yeah off course you and other Bayern fans wouldn't and shouldn't lose sleep for this, afterall in the fated Bayern years, other teams' hope of winning is like the residual light of a waiting-to-be-broken-Phillip-lamp. But yeah, some could still consider a horse race that is exciting till the finish line even if the winner is as expected fun and enjoyable, nothing wrong with that. Very Happy

Bayern don't spend stupidly and heavily like some clubs, I dont want to mention any club because I dont want to offend anyone. With that said I only said Bayern will consider bringing in Montolivo and maybe another direct replacement for Schweinsteiger if our quality and experience players such as Tymo keep getting 3 match ban instead of 2 match ban and facing clubs like Napoli who play dirty tactics when things dont go their way in order to take out key players like Ribery and Schweini.

Anyways I am not the board and I do prefer players like Alaba and Usami getting playing chances than bringing in new players, if you read my post with unbiased mind you will realised I first mentioned that if we are being treated unfairly such as giving our key player 3 rather 2 in order for us to drop point, I first explained that the those kind of situation will only allow our young talent to develop and the Montolivo thing was only an option if the young talent thing dont work, which I believe it will work.

Also I will like to say Bayern Munich actually have good depth because all our players are versatile, in our youth academy players are trained to play more than one position, and the board usually sign versatile players(one of the reason we didn't sign Alex) so the ideal that Bayern dont have depth is a myth, say for example we're missing our best player(Almighty left leg Arjen Robben and we're still rapping top teams like Man City, Schalke and Napoli).

Just to make thing clearer we've depth in every position.

Goalkeeper: Neuer, Butt, Rouven Sattelmaier, Maximilian Riedmüller.
Right Back: Lahm, Rafinha, Boateng, Contento.
Left Back: Lahm, Boateng, Gustavo,Contento, Badstuber, Pranjic.
Centre Back: Boateng, Breno, Badstuber, Van Buyten, Tymo, Gustavo.
DMF: Schweini, Tymo, Gustavo, Alaba, Pranjic, Kroos.
Right Wing: Robben, Muller, Ribery, Alaba, Kroos, Usami, Olic, Gomez.
Left Wing: Ribery, Kroos, Robben, Muller, Alaba, Pranjic, Usami, Olic, Gomez.
AM: Muller, Kroos, Schweini, Ribery, Robben.
Striker: Gomez, Olic, Petersen, Muller, Ribery, Robben.

Also I dont think Man City will destroy us, why being so negative...?

All correct, never said City will destroy you, it's possible though Twisted Evil but very unlikely as Mancini was not so proven in CL. Yes I realise Bayern have enough depth with versatile players kinda like Barca, Bayern's deeper though. But I notice that you many time mention Bayern should sign this and that, partner for Gomez so that Kroos' talent is amplified, and those transfer rumours. Yes maybe Bayern could improve in certain area, which one do you prefer you spend on? I don't think buying more proven striker would work btw, it's fine if only depth player like Petersen. Anyway, what's that about 3 and 2, I don't understand Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Lol Bayern fans wanting me to support them lol

...and yes, you do spend heavily.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next