Capello

+24
farfan
DeletedUser#1
michael1
Arquitecto
El Chelsea Fuerte
Adit
23arshavin23
SuperFloren
chemicalboy99
FootballFan92
B-Mac
fatman123
the xcx
VanDeezNuts
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BeautifulGame
Highburied
justdoit_
Gil
JuvenelCuore
EarlyPrototype
RealGunner
Lord Hades
RED
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by michael1 Mon 5 Sep - 7:48:28

B-Mac MUFC wrote:lol i was just takin the piss....but England imo are producing some of the best technical players they ever have right now and will slowly overtake the old guard....but the team selection and tactics need improvement to get the best outta these players, but that's the problem at U21 level and senior squad

i agree englands younger players are technically better now than they used to be which is a good sign for the future, players like wilshere,young from what iv seen cleverly, gibbs if he can manage to play more than one game every 3 months for arsenal.

but really what more can be done,regarding england its just always the same story its always someone elses fault.

the english just cant except that maybe there players arent as good as they think whether thats been in the past couple of years.

and maybe ur media is to blame for that which kinda puts it in england fans head that u guys are the best and are favorites for the upcoming tournament.

but either way its annoying espcially when u see englands fans bagging out what really one of the best national teams out there even if we have gone through a bit of a rough patch.

lol sorry about my last got a bit g'd up

michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by B-Mac Mon 5 Sep - 7:52:55

I think they need to wait for these new young players to fully take over the squad, and then decide which players they are going to build there tactics and team around....best bet being Rooney and Wilshere.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by BeautifulGame Mon 5 Sep - 8:00:49

Till 2010 wc english players deserved criticizm for their poor performance in world cups and euros.But in 2010 world cup most important reason England was abject was due to the crap tactics and squad selection of Capello.

He was easily the worst coach in the world cup last year.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by B-Mac Mon 5 Sep - 8:03:22

Sean Wright Philips over Walcott and Ashley Young....makes perfect sense! :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by michael1 Mon 5 Sep - 8:05:06

BeautifulGame wrote:Till 2010 wc english players deserved criticizm for their poor performance in world cups and euros.But in 2010 world cup most important reason England was abject was due to the crap tactics and squad selection of Capello.

He was easily the worst coach in the world cup last year.

ummm have u not heard of marcello lippi ?

i think he easily took wc 2010 worst coach award, trust me iv never been more ashamed.

lippi 100% was the worstt coach there and this is comin from someone who sees him as a legend for what he did at juve and in 06 with italy but by god he was awful the second time round
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by BeautifulGame Mon 5 Sep - 8:35:14

michael1 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Till 2010 wc english players deserved criticizm for their poor performance in world cups and euros.But in 2010 world cup most important reason England was abject was due to the crap tactics and squad selection of Capello.

He was easily the worst coach in the world cup last year.

ummm have u not heard of marcello lippi ?

i think he easily took wc 2010 worst coach award, trust me iv never been more ashamed.

lippi 100% was the worstt coach there and this is comin from someone who sees him as a legend for what he did at juve and in 06 with italy but by god he was awful the second time round

Capello played Heskey in England team that alone makes him the worst coach in world cup. :coffee:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by michael1 Mon 5 Sep - 8:43:54

BeautifulGame wrote:
michael1 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Till 2010 wc english players deserved criticizm for their poor performance in world cups and euros.But in 2010 world cup most important reason England was abject was due to the crap tactics and squad selection of Capello.

He was easily the worst coach in the world cup last year.

ummm have u not heard of marcello lippi ?

i think he easily took wc 2010 worst coach award, trust me iv never been more ashamed.

lippi 100% was the worstt coach there and this is comin from someone who sees him as a legend for what he did at juve and in 06 with italy but by god he was awful the second time round

Capello played Heskey in England team that alone makes him the worst coach in world cup. :coffee:
lmaoo

couldnt help but laugh at that everytime i think of heskey i just think about that step over, but no seriously lippi takes the cake
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun 12 Oct - 20:43:18

surely he should be up for the sack? Can't see putin allowing him to milk him dry and embarrass the great Russia in front of the world in 2018.

lucky home draw vs. Moldova ffs Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by farfan Mon 13 Oct - 0:05:35

fraudello :bow:

making sure his children and grandchildrren are set for like by milking some russian suckers :bow:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 5473
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by Art Morte Mon 13 Oct - 0:25:54

Capello being a shit manager was news in 2010.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18226
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by Robespierre Mon 13 Oct - 2:49:34

8 mln every year Proud
Russia Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17064
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by Robespierre Wed 1 Apr - 19:31:59

It's time for Fabio Capello Denunciation Thread :coffee:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17064
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 1 Apr - 20:40:45

He doesn't deserve one any more than Wenger. Should just retire.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27874
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by Vibe Thu 2 Apr - 9:35:08

Tactical dinosaur.

He was left on the sidelines of modern football managing NT's for too long,football advanced and it's over for him.He's too old to get to grips with the game again IMO.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8401
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum