Have to say, Forlan was very, very humble and impressive in his first interview.

+7
Lord Awesome
The Madrid One
Albiceleste
Arquitecto
Raptorgunner
chinomaster182
wigglesworth
11 posters

Go down

Have to say, Forlan was very, very humble and impressive in his first interview. Empty Have to say, Forlan was very, very humble and impressive in his first interview.

Post by wigglesworth Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:40 am

He actually says that to be brought to Inter at 32 years of age is very humbling. I will hold my negative first opinion about him. But, with Milito and Pazzini, where will he play? He can't replace Eto'o, that's for sure.

http://video.gazzetta.it/forlan-addio-atletico-grazie-inter/9e2b8ac0-d272-11e0-80c4-8e8fe50118a2
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Have to say, Forlan was very, very humble and impressive in his first interview. Empty Re: Have to say, Forlan was very, very humble and impressive in his first interview.

Post by chinomaster182 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:47 am

I think Milito and Forlan will battle each other for a starting spot alongside Pazzini.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Have to say, Forlan was very, very humble and impressive in his first interview. Empty Re: Have to say, Forlan was very, very humble and impressive in his first interview.

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:48 am

wigglesworth wrote:He actually says that to be brought to Inter at 32 years of age is very humbling. I will hold my negative first opinion about him. But, with Milito and Pazzini, where will he play? He can't replace Eto'o, that's for sure.

http://video.gazzetta.it/forlan-addio-atletico-grazie-inter/9e2b8ac0-d272-11e0-80c4-8e8fe50118a2

What steal, great player.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:51 am

Forlan isn't past it, he just had a bad year in a team which gave him little incentive to perform due to their lack of ambition.

Want proof? Ask his opponents of the Copa America.

Didn't he score 6 within it?

And plus, the man is as fit as a 18 year old gymnast.

At least 3 more years within him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:55 am

Arquitecto wrote:Forlan isn't past it, he just had a bad year in a team which gave him little incentive to perform due to their lack of ambition.

He scored 2 actually and they were bothi n the final

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:55 am

its gonna be exicting to watch hime, but for inter id would be better to think of the future.

forlan has always be stand up guy
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:58 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Forlan isn't past it, he just had a bad year in a team which gave him little incentive to perform due to their lack of ambition.

He scored 2 actually and they were bothi n the final

Yea your right actually as I must be getting mixed up.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:00 am

Well, coming from a Milan fan I am skeptical, but since Liverpool is the only EPL team I like, and somewhat support, I will take your opinion under consideration.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:03 am

Forlan and Milito seems pretty awesome. If only this combination was thought of sooner. Sad

Pandev & Pazzini will defo be the starting duo, though.

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:06 am

wigglesworth wrote:

Well, coming from a Milan fan I am skeptical, but since Liverpool is the only EPL team I like, and somewhat support, I will take your opinion under consideration.

Well, wouldn't a Milan fan actually unconditionally criticize and undermine Inter's decision, along with Forlan?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:15 am

Arquitecto wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:

Well, wouldn't a Milan fan actually unconditionally criticize and undermine Inter's decision, along with Forlan?

Unless it was on of those Milan fans that use subterfuge. drunken
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:23 am

Forlan is done, I really wonder why Inter didn't go for Tevez.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:36 am

This.

I watched the whole of Copa America and he was great, the Forlan of old. I think the Aguero circus and Pathetico's general crapness hit his morale, but when he's happy he's a hell of a player. Inter got themselves a steal.

He can trade places with Milito or Pazzini, depending on the strategy IMO. He can even play deeper as he did with Uruguay.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:37 am

He's not the best Passer but the man generates so much.

An example of a man who makes the most out of his abilities.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:15 am

Forlan haters are just jealous of his golden locks :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 am

In before "WIGGLES = GOD !"

On Forlan... good signing.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum