Juventude
johniet
pasquale22
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Parisi : "Bastos to Juve? Waiting for August 31" - Page 2 Empty Re: Parisi : "Bastos to Juve? Waiting for August 31"

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:26 am

DeviAngel wrote:Half of the ppl were against this move 1 month ago and now favor him ...You never know what the wind will bring :/

That's because I was expecting the "champions" to arrive, so I didn't want Marotta to spend money on Bastos when he was negotiating for players like Aguero and Rossi.

Now that we know no champions are coming and the best that Marotta can do is get a no name South American player and a Serie C1 player from Cesena to play LW, I am now welcoming the move for Bastos with open arms.

Bastos, you are my dream signing, please come to Juve, pretty please?? Razz

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Parisi : "Bastos to Juve? Waiting for August 31" - Page 2 Empty Re: Parisi : "Bastos to Juve? Waiting for August 31"

Post by djfawnz Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:43 am

LOL!!! ouch juve_gigi.
i know what you mean though

its like, the real problem isnt who juventus bought, its that they promise us big signings.

If Juventus would have kept their mouth shut or would have said at the beggining, we are getting Pirlo, Lich and Vucinic cuz this is who we want in our team and BAM they're here, the management would seem more "focused" and getting what they say they want.

but i remember when marotta said we were getting 3 WC class players and a player in the quality level of Aguero, Tevez or Rossi....and got vucinic....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:23 am

Well good news is if Bastos comes to Juventus, maybe djfawnz will not leave the club.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:04 am

Bastos or Elia, I would take happily, Vargas as always is another Martinez 2.0

ps: djfawnz and nelcuore, you both have to stop this childishness..... its not worth it..... and not cool...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:14 am

dude its fine i made my point im not gonna even bother anymore man
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:29 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Well good news is if Bastos comes to Juventus, maybe djfawnz will not leave the club.

stop with that ...that discussion ended
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:20 am

:coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat_Hadder Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:21 am

Bastos will no longer leave, it is just about final. Any transfers in/out of France will be for minor players, this late in the window a French club is extremely unlikely to buy/sell to outside their own league, preferring to make money from their rivals and/or buy a player with L1 experience.

Plus, Bastos has signed a new contract not very long ago and given OL's relative stability now it is unlikely he will wish to leave or Aulas will sell
Mat_Hadder
Mat_Hadder
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2