Juve Drop Vargas, They Turn to Bastos !

4 posters

Go down

Juve Drop Vargas, They Turn to Bastos !  Empty Juve Drop Vargas, They Turn to Bastos !

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:21 am

MARKET LYON FIORENTINA JUVENTUS VARGAS BASTOS / MILAN - Juventus of the Conte still two players: a central defender and a left outer. For the second, the name that circulates with greater insistence is that of Juan Manuel Vargas. A track, but ', complicated as it asks in return Quagliarella Fiorentina, Juventus player considered by the non-transferable. For this reason, according to what is indicated by 'La Gazzetta dello Sport', the club would be thinking back to Piedmont Michel Bastos of Lyon, for which there is an agreement for a long time and did not renew the contract with the French. There would also be on the Brazilian Inter involvement.

Back to top Go down

Juve Drop Vargas, They Turn to Bastos !  Empty Re: Juve Drop Vargas, They Turn to Bastos !

Post by Luca Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:22 am

Finally

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juve Drop Vargas, They Turn to Bastos !  Empty Re: Juve Drop Vargas, They Turn to Bastos !

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:51 am

I would take Bastos over Vargas for sure...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:14 am

Bastos will be great , waaw our attack and middlefield will be deadly , just a CB to make the team complete , although i was hoping for bigger names but the ones we got can go all the way , next season we will buy better quality , hope this season we win something , good job marotta so far
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:24 am

Sorry, but the idea of Bastos just bores me to death. There is nothing special about him. What Juve needs right now is a winger who can destroy a defence so that we dont rely too heavily on Krasic.

With Bastos we will be stuck with another 30 year old Brazilian on a big salary in a couple years. Gaaah....

1) Hazard
2) Nani
3) Perotti
4) Vargas

Thats my top list. And i can think of a couple others i would take before Bastos. Elia is one. His troublemaking tendencies aside, at least he has potential.

Seems like Conte is not that keen on Bastos wich i can understand considering Contes tactics. I hope Conte gets what he wants. Todays Tuttosport is saying this: "Juve, is betting everything on Elijah, the sale opens Hamburg"

- http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/serie_a/juventus/calciomercato/2011/08/04-138458/Juve%2C+si+punta+tutto+su+Elia%3A+Amburgo+apre+alla+cessione

At least that gets me a little excited.

Also we all know hom much cheaper it is to shop players from Bundesliga. I would spend 10m on Elia compared to 15m on Bastos any day. If we cant get players like Hazard, Nani or Perotti, then let Elia and Vucinic take the left wing and spend the rest of the money on the defence and a Pirlo back up.
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down