Juventude
johniet
pasquale22
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Parisi : "Bastos to Juve? Waiting for August 31" Empty Parisi : "Bastos to Juve? Waiting for August 31"

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Fabio Parisi, agent for Italy of the outside right under Olympique Lyon Michel Bastos, spoke of the negotiations to bring his client to Juventus. A bargain that could yet to materialize despite what is written by more parts: "The Brazilian is yet to come? Waiting for August 31. And 'it all possible. There are talks that can be closed in five minutes, others last for months." Such words as "Football Special", broadcast on Sportitalia and conducted by Michael Criscitiello
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Parisi : "Bastos to Juve? Waiting for August 31" Empty Re: Parisi : "Bastos to Juve? Waiting for August 31"

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Talk about dragging it out. It's nearly as bad as fabregas.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Parisi : "Bastos to Juve? Waiting for August 31" Empty Re: Parisi : "Bastos to Juve? Waiting for August 31"

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Lol Bastos saga still to go on??? He's doing well in pre season Lyon though
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Hazard or Nani..please Marotta!!!
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Well, the Krasic saga went on until late August as well. I'm not sure how much I like Bastos' overall game, but I do like his position flexibility as a LW and LWB. It could be very useful if Juve does rotate from a 4-2-4/4-4-2 to a 4-3-3. In a 4-3-3, it would be nice to see a player like him at the LWB spot.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 am

I was skeptical about him earlie this summer because the little I have seen him was good, but nothing spectacular. But thus CL and preseason ive beenfollowing him and hes been doing excellent. I would love to have him.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:28 am

if we comes that would be GRRRREEAAATTT!!!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:36 am

djfawnz wrote:if we comes that would be GRRRREEAAATTT!!!

Enough to make you not leave the club ?

On topic:

Bastos = Mr. X or Marotta's surprise; last year it was Quagliarella and Aquilani !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:33 pm

juvenelcuore drop it dude, ive been a juventus fan longer than you and ive spent more money on juventus more than u buddy.

i have a 2006 WC Germany jersey used and signed by Del Piero, which cost me a lot of *bleep* money.

I have a 1997 Champions League football signed by Del Piero.

so please dude, i am as fan or even more fan than you.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:30 pm

djfawnz wrote:juvenelcuore drop it dude, ive been a juventus fan longer than you and ive spent more money on juventus more than u buddy.

i have a 2006 WC Germany jersey used and signed by Del Piero, which cost me a lot of *bleep* money.

You are not a bigger fan than I am. I am a fourth-generation Juventino, you probably supported Juventus in their glory days and now you support Milan, given you threatened to leave the club over one minor problem. You can buy whatever you want, does that make you a fan ? An Inter fan can bid on a jersey and buy one.

Guaranteed you have never been to Torino nor have you watched Juventus. I have season tickets and I pour my heart out every weekend. I have worked with my Uncle, well under him, in FIAT's headquarters in Torino so I have contributed and learned the business that Juventus has been associated with for decades.

I have met every Juventus player and got their autograph personally, that means a lot more than buying one off eBay.

You are not a fan, nobody here considers you one.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Hate to say it though, all Sicilian Juventini are glory hunters, Palermo, Catania, Messina, Trapani, never won anything, we only enjoy winners :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Here's to hoping we can get Bastos before the end of the mercato. At least we could say we signed a quality player at a needed position. I would be in favour of this move. Do it Marotta, pull the trigger.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:55 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
djfawnz wrote:juvenelcuore drop it dude, ive been a juventus fan longer than you and ive spent more money on juventus more than u buddy.

You are not a bigger fan than I am. I am a fourth-generation Juventino, you probably supported Juventus in their glory days and now you support Milan, given you threatened to leave the club over one minor problem. You can buy whatever you want, does that make you a fan ? An Inter fan can bid on a jersey and buy one.

Guaranteed you have never been to Torino nor have you watched Juventus. I have season tickets and I pour my heart out every weekend. I have worked with my Uncle, well under him, in FIAT's headquarters in Torino so I have contributed and learned the business that Juventus has been associated with for decades.

I have met every Juventus player and got their autograph personally, that means a lot more than buying one off eBay.

You are not a fan, nobody here considers you one.

for as long as i remember playing football the first jersey i saw when i was 4 was Alessandro Del Piero, and from a land thats mainly beaches and baseball and the only few people that do watch football like la liga and premier league and trust me,i am a juventus fan and will always be a juventus fan that will die for and with the team. Oh, and the few only trips ive done to italy has been to see juventus game, so it takes a big fan to spend 4000, 5000 dollars per trip just to see some football game right? and please dude leave juventus to follow another Serie A team? no other team makes me feel like juve when a player scores a goal, period.

you're just being racist and think that because you're italian you have the right to be more "fan" than another person who is not italian right? After all, you guys only want italian players in the team....

You say that youve been to 2000 games and worked with your uncle a janitor and say you have but that doesnt make you more "fan".
Its just how the team makes you feel.

Oh, and please, i dont care feeling being a "fan" with juventus followers like you, a bunch of grown men that act like little freaking children and get offended from words on the internet who spend 200 hours a day posting 3000 post per day on a board..........
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:03 am

LOL. +1 for making me laugh excessively.

You said you would leave the club, great fan you are pal. Stop trying to convince me because your story just sounds like that of a bandwagoner's.

You can go once to a Juventus game, kudos to you. Must have stuck out like a sore thumb and must not have said a word to anyone hahaha if that classifies you as a Juventus fan, I guess the English commentators are as well.

My Uncle is an executive at FIAT who has board meetings occassionally with Juventus personnel who work at the company as well, and he is a massive Juventus fans for 45 years so he trumps you.

Nobody considers you a fan and your attempts to make yourself a fan are pitiful at best. Saying you spent money on Juventus makes you a fan. Wow. New low here.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 am

pfff, please dude, if half of what you are saying of ur uncle is true you wouldnt be spending 200 hours on this board mate, hell you wouldnt have that much free time to spend it on a board. youre just covering with fantasy words your true real boring loser life u probably have. but hey why do you care what i say? im not even a real fan Wink
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:46 am

I didn't watch the game but browsed goal ratings:

Flickered into the game in an attacking sense, firing a first half shot over the bar, but much of his role was about discipline when Lyon did not have possession, and the Brazilian fulfilled this well, vigilantly tracking back in a fashion that fellow winger Briand failed to do.

Is that not the best thing you could read as a Juventus fan and/or Conte/Marotta.

I would definitely take Bastos over Vargas not interested in him.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:53 am

Luca wrote:

You know my answer already

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:54 am

sciacca wrote:
Luca wrote:

You know my answer already

Bastos > Vargas?
I know, we have been agreed on that all summer :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:59 am

Half of the ppl were against this move 1 month ago and now favor him ...You never know what the wind will bring :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:00 am

DeviAngel wrote:Half of the ppl were against this move 1 month ago and now favor him ...You never know what the wind will bring :/

Hmm everyone wanted Bastos to be honest, the only people I can think of was Mustachio

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:01 am

DeviAngel wrote:Half of the ppl were against this move 1 month ago and now favor him ...You never know what the wind will bring :/

I think that is a generalization, I gave up on the move somewhat because it has been dragged out for so long.

Pretty much Bastos is this year's Krasic and Marotta is playing the field with Michel in his back pocket. We'll see how it goes.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:02 am

But wait... didn't Bastos just sign an extension with Lyon? I highly doubt it...

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 am

I want that Paragyan (spelling) LW

Last edited by DeviAngel on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:08 am

I always wanted Bastos. I think I am like Luca, I only said screw it because it was dragged on for so long and Conte I believe said he did not want him.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:26 am

That's because I was expecting the "champions" to arrive, so I didn't want Marotta to spend money on Bastos when he was negotiating for players like Aguero and Rossi.

Now that we know no champions are coming and the best that Marotta can do is get a no name South American player and a Serie C1 player from Cesena to play LW, I am now welcoming the move for Bastos with open arms.

Bastos, you are my dream signing, please come to Juve, pretty please?? Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum