+5
Juventude
DeviAngel
Freakazoid
anouarjuve
pasquale22
9 posters

Go down

CONFIRMED: Bastos to Juve won't happen Empty CONFIRMED: Bastos to Juve won't happen

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:22 am

As announced to Le Parisien, the Brazilian winger Michel Bastos is really so close to extend for two years his deal with Lyon. Seems so always more fare the chance that he can join Juventus. In Twitter he has written: "Dear fans of Lyon, I announce my decision: "I will stay here with you and is with you that I want to win something really important. I feel at home, I feel so good, I never though to leave".
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

CONFIRMED: Bastos to Juve won't happen Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Bastos to Juve won't happen

Post by anouarjuve Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 am

He loved JUVENTUS and he said it but... marotta wasn't interested
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

CONFIRMED: Bastos to Juve won't happen Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Bastos to Juve won't happen

Post by Freakazoid Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:35 am

anouarjuve wrote:He loved JUVENTUS and he said it but... marotta wasn't interested

and now he states that he never wanted to join juve. I dont like him
Freakazoid
Freakazoid
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:40 am

anouarjuve wrote:He loved JUVENTUS and he said it but... marotta wasn't interested

wrong Conte didn't wanted him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:42 am

DeviAngel wrote:

wrong Conte didn't wanted him

Well, at least Juve is signing players to fit the manager's system for once in a long time.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:22 am

It's official, GOD EXISTS, HE FU**ING EXISTS!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Now we wait Nani or Elia xD
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:Now we wait Nani or Elia xD
elia is out of race now Rolling Eyes
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Juventus likes a lot to talk. But when it's time to pay there is nobody. I expected something bad coming from Juventus. At least we did no sell him under his value.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 pm

OLpower wrote:Juventus likes a lot to talk. But when it's time to pay there is nobody. I expected something bad coming from Juventus. At least we did no sell him under his value.

You can't put too much weight in "talk". General managers will talk to mislead other teams or affect the bargaining process. The only teams that seem to make it completely obvious who they are going to buy are Man City, Chelsea, Barca, and Real Madrid and all of those teams seem to have money to burn and will gladly overpay for a player.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 pm

There were advanced talks and even reports of oral agreement. But Juventus changed his mind and did not want to pay for him at the end.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:49 pm

OLpower wrote:There were advanced talks and even reports of oral agreement. But Juventus changed his mind and did not want to pay for him at the end.

Ahh, I see. You must have been heavily involved in these negotiations to know the truth. Most of these general managers are much more savvy than the press reports give them credit for in conducting transfers.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:59 pm

He's 28,, & still didn't give that BIG impact,so "RESTE A LYON MICHEL" Thumbs up
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum