Post by windkick Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 am

What a sack of shit, I hope he rots on the bench

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Nasri to Sevilla- Official - Page 6 Empty Re: Nasri to Sevilla- Official

Post by Sir Psycho Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:44 am

Just another player at City. At least I know which team I'm rolling with FIFA 12.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:50 am

His move wouldn't piss me off. The same way Torres' move never bothered me too much. It's unfortunately a part of the game. These players are ultimately playing professionally. i.e for money.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:31 am

Arquitecto wrote:

Like I said, your mentality doesn't seem to prioritize staying with your club and helping them fight through their trials. The ones who have done it will be remembered forever.

prime money making years? So this is what football has come to.

If thats the Nasri should have stayed with Marsielle itself.He is leaving Arsenal for the same reason just like he left Marsielle for Arsenal.I dont remember anyone calling Nasri then as mercenary.Oh thats called ambition isnt it? The hypocrisy is amusing here.

If not staying with your club and helping them fight through their trials is mercenary then everyone who leaves their home club is a mercenary.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:10 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Like I said, your mentality doesn't seem to prioritize staying with your club and helping them fight through their trials. The ones who have done it will be remembered forever.

If thats the Nasri should have stayed with Marsielle itself.He is leaving Arsenal for the same reason just like he left Marsielle for Arsenal.I dont remember anyone calling Nasri then as mercenary.Oh thats called ambition isnt it? The hypocrisy is amusing here.

If not staying with your club and helping them fight through their trials is mercenary then everyone who leaves their home club is a mercenary.

Here is the difference BG.

Nasri actually signed a contract with Marsielle before leaving to Arsenal so that Marsielle could sell him at the best possible price as he was shifted to Arsenal by Marsielle's choice and not so much his.

Thats why he wasn't called a mercenary by the OM fans.

His departure from Arsenal to City was a whole different ball game.

Don't you think I would've mentioned that?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Lol arquitecto. Nasri's contract ends after this year. Arsenal approached Nasri for an extension and Nasri told them he would extend for 130k/week. Arsenal refused and the extension was dropped. Arsenal then decided they would rather sell him than risk him leaving for free next year.

Nasri actually wanted to extend last summer, but was not extended an offer.

Get your facts straight (this is not the first subject where you represent your guesses as facts) and stop spewing nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Afellay,taiwo etc acted in the same way,none called them mercenaries.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Nasri actually signed a contract with Marsielle before leaving to Arsenal so that Marsielle could sell him at the best possible price as he was shifted to Arsenal by Marsielle's choice and not so much his.

When Nasri was happy to extend his contract last year Arsenal didnt offer one and waited till January to see his form.So to then complain that Nasri didnt sign an extension is bit rich.Would u then say Enrique is also a mercenary?

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Russell Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 pm

"I really believe if you are a player who thinks only about money then you could end up at Manchester City. You have to think if you want to play for a big club and have your image or if you want to play for a good club and earn big money. When you ask someone to move for something like £300,000 a week it is just crazy"

– Gael Clichy, back in 2009, outlines why he'd never join the Mancunian moneybags because he's such a principled bloke who just wants to win stuff with Arsenal.

Fast forward a couple of years, 4th July 2011

“I’m really happy to be joining such a great club. I hope I can add to the quality we already have here because we have a fantastic squad who I believe will continue to get better. I can’t wait to get started and I think anything is possible with this team.”

World of hypocrites! Who can stand up and say they wouldn't have moved had they been in Nasri's shoes? :coffee:

Last edited by Ze_GunMan on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Ze_GunMan wrote:"I really believe if you are a player who thinks only about money then you could end up at Manchester City. You have to think if you want to play for a big club and have your image or if you want to play for a good club and earn big money. When you ask someone to move for something like £300,000 a week it is just crazy"

– Gael Clichy, back in 2009, outlines why he'd never join the Mancunian moneybags because he's such a principled bloke who just wants to win stuff with Arsenal.

“I’m really happy to be joining such a great club. I hope I can add to the quality we already have here because we have a fantastic squad who I believe will continue to get better. I can’t wait to get started and I think anything is possible with this team.”

World of hypocrites! Who can stand up and say they wouldn't have moved had they been in Clichy's shoes? :coffee:

In 09, City wasnt as good on the pitch as they are now. In 09' it was more likely your joining for money, now, they are actually a very good team and more likely to win things then many teams.

Clichy isnt a hypocrite at all.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Samir Nasri in 2010 : "I think we have more merit as a Club than those who have built their Teams with Millions of pounds."

Gael Clichy in 2009 : "If any player Only wants Money , He will go to Manchester City."

Kolo Toure in 2008 : "City may spend a lot , but they will never overtake the Top 4 of the Premiership"

Epic Fail...!
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Russell Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:34 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Ze_GunMan wrote:"I really believe if you are a player who thinks only about money then you could end up at Manchester City. You have to think if you want to play for a big club and have your image or if you want to play for a good club and earn big money. When you ask someone to move for something like £300,000 a week it is just crazy"

World of hypocrites! Who can stand up and say they wouldn't have moved had they been in Clichy's Nasri's shoes? :coffee:

In 09, City wasnt as good on the pitch as they are now. In 09' it was more likely your joining for money, now, they are actually a very good team and more likely to win things then many teams.

Clichy isnt a hypocrite at all.

i'm all for making dollar lol, this is business...that said, i meant to say Nasri. People act like Clichy didn't do exactly the same thing as Nasri! Afro
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:15 pm

sportsczy wrote:Lol arquitecto. Nasri's contract ends after this year. Arsenal approached Nasri for an extension and Nasri told them he would extend for 130k/week. Arsenal refused and the extension was dropped. Arsenal then decided they would rather sell him than risk him leaving for free next year.

Nasri actually wanted to extend last summer, but was not extended an offer.

Get your facts straight (this is not the first subject where you represent your guesses as facts) and stop spewing nonsense.

Funny considering you dodged my responses and everyone elses in the previous pages.

“I am a realist so I have no illusions. It's part of the modern life of a professional football player. It's not that by coincidence that everybody suddenly lands at Man City.

“We did not want to lose Fabregas, but we were forced into a situation we didn’t want. Nasri is a situation where the player didn’t want to extend his contract with the proposals he had somewhere else. What kind of commitment can you have when the player is not there long-term? That is the question you have to answer.” -Arsene Wenger

Once again, you clearly missed how many ultimatums Nasri gave Arsenal for his contract.

Reason he left?

Simply wanted more money. Arsenal refused his petty ultimatums, he leaves.

He always stated his commitment to Arsenal yet his petty actions never did.

“You do your job until the last day of your life at the Club – the rest is speculation. That doesn’t interfere with your dedication and the way you do your job.

Nasri is in the squad. If I decide to play him he will play. When you are professional you play until the last day.

Everywhere I have worked in my life I have made sure that until the last second of where I was I did the job properly. He is paid this month by Arsenal Football Club so why should he not play?” -Wenger

Shows how professional this pre-madonna is.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:21 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

When Nasri was happy to extend his contract last year Arsenal didnt offer one and waited till January to see his form.So to then complain that Nasri didnt sign an extension is bit rich.Would u then say Enrique is also a mercenary?

You have to understand that clubs take time to evaluate players based on their commitment to their clubs and their future worth and what they can provide for their clubs.

Extensions never are given right away unless you are the Robin V Persie of Cesc of the club whereas Nasri had only been vital for his career in half a season. A player who especially is of his age is expected to wait and earn his extension for the club. Nasri didn't sign an extension because he wasn't satisfied with the pay and that he rather leave for a club with smaller pressure.

Enrique? Jose left for the reason that his owner and management possess little ambition and are cancerous to their club as Newcastle seems to be hitting a dead end with Mike Ashley.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Can't believe people are trying to convince me that Nasri didn't leave for money
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
You have to understand that clubs take time to evaluate players based on their commitment to their clubs and their future worth and what they can provide for their clubs.

Extensions never are given right away unless you are the Robin V Persie of Cesc of the club whereas Nasri had only been vital for his career in half a season. A player who especially is of his age is expected to wait and earn his extension for the club. Nasri didn't sign an extension because he wasn't satisfied with the pay and that he rather leave for a club with smaller pressure.

Enrique? Jose left for the reason that his owner and management possess little ambition and are cancerous to their club as Newcastle seems to be hitting a dead end with Mike Ashley.

So where is the loayalty from Arsenal then for Nasri? What if he suffered a career threatning injury at the start of last season.Would Arsenal have given him a new contract extension on the same wages and secured his future? I dont think so.When the clubs are not exactly showing loyalty to players then expecting players to show loyalty is hypocrisy at its best.Its not a dig at Arsenal every club is like that and almost every player just behaves like Nasri.There is nothing wrong with either both parties looking what is good for them.U cant balme either of them.

As for Enrique why didnt he sign a contract extension so that Newcastle get a better fee.Wasnt that ur arguement why Nasri is a mercenary that he didnt extend his contract before being sold.

Arquitecto wrote:

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Mission Accomplished :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun May 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Sit on bench, while team does the work. Mission accomplished indeed
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 pm

arsenal fans taking a piss at him :vagi:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 pm

I wish i could do it on him
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Lex wrote:Sit on bench, while team does the work. Mission accomplished indeed
LOL nobody will remember that in 5 years time.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun May 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Lex wrote:Sit on bench, while team does the work. Mission accomplished indeed
LOL y u mad?
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Sit on bench....

Games Started....42.

Seems legit.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Nasri winning championships. Respect.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 13, 2012 5:20 pm

the butthurt,dem glorious tears...glorious :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun May 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Barrettinator wrote:LOL nobody will remember that in 5 years time.
Good point. I do forget the average fan's memory doesn't go back that far
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next