American Football with Soccer Players...

+5
JuvenelCuore
Khaled
zizzle
justdoit_
juventus101
9 posters

Go down

American Football with Soccer Players... Empty American Football with Soccer Players...

Post by juventus101 Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 am

Make an american football team using soccer players. Running backs, receivers, linemen, QBs, etc etc, with a formation and everthing.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

American Football with Soccer Players... Empty Re: American Football with Soccer Players...

Post by justdoit_ Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:29 am

George Elokobi might survive, few else. Different body types engineered for different games.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

American Football with Soccer Players... Empty Re: American Football with Soccer Players...

Post by juventus101 Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:48 am

Haha im not talking about putting them in the NFL, im just saying yo make the best team we can using Soccer players. Though, I have to say I think big guys like Onyewu, Drogba, Ibrahimovic, Lukaku, Grafite, Yaya, Micah Richards, etc could do much better than just survive.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:56 am

juventus101 wrote:Haha im not talking about putting them in the NFL, im just saying yo make the best team we can using Soccer players. Though, I have to say I think big guys like Onyewu, Drogba, Ibrahimovic, Lukaku, Grafite, Yaya, Micah Richards, etc could do much better than just survive.

ibra has no heart, he wont even make the first *insert the number of players in an american football team*
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:01 am

Pinto

Arbeloa Ramos Carvalho Marcelo

De Jong Pepe

Suarez Totti Ballotelli

Tevez

Coach: Mourinho

Note: I don't know American football rules, but i'm sure Mourinho knows them!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:04 am

zizzle wrote:
juventus101 wrote:Haha im not talking about putting them in the NFL, im just saying yo make the best team we can using Soccer players. Though, I have to say I think big guys like Onyewu, Drogba, Ibrahimovic, Lukaku, Grafite, Yaya, Micah Richards, etc could do much better than just survive.

ibra has no heart, he wont even make the first *insert the number of players in an american football team*
53 man roster
11 starting on offense
11 starting on defense
Kicker, Punter, Long snapper

So 25 chances for Ibra to pick up a starting gig.

Tim Howard could slot in at QB, he can get distance on those throws (the tourettes might not help with the whole leadership aspect of the position Laughing ).

CR7 would make for a decent slot receiver, toughness aspect of the job aside.

justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:12 am

I like the idea of Ronaldo, Podolski, Balotelli, and Young as receiver options. Aguero and Rooney as running backs. Onyewu and Alex would make good linesmen. Reina as QB. Micah Richards as a tight end. Ill figure out more later...
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:16 am

What is this "soccer" you speak of ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:28 am

I'm sure you all mean 'American Handegg' correct?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:29 am

Lionel Messi wrote:I'm sure you all mean 'American Handegg' correct?

American Football with Soccer Players... 3849

Yes. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 am

dani alves, messi, villa, pedro would be a receiver, they would wiggle their way through those big guys with sharp turns. Ronaldo,bale, wallcott wide receiver they have speed and power, QB Messi, iniesta, ozil. The guy the guards the QB would be de jong,pinto and pepe. Xabi alonso would be the guy that kicks the ball through that fork.
Defenders dani alves, puyol, pepe, sergio ramos,vidic, maicon, david luiz,stoke city etc.
The NFL would get owned.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:12 am

Are we really going to waste time recycling the same old jokes that were barely worth a chuckle the first time? I've come to expect more...
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:11 am

dont know a thing about the NFL, besides those players wear way too much padding, but if i had to build a team from football players then i want lukaku and drogba for sure
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down