Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 26 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Pedram Thu 1 Sep - 0:53:46

Yea it's obvious that Mou has given goal scoring duty to Ronaldo. he's the most consistent striker we have atm

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 26 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Le Samourai Thu 1 Sep - 1:30:07

sportsczy wrote:But he's already doing it all the time... how could he do it more? scratch

By moving to the wing and putting CR7 in the middle, not neccesarily the wing but second striker.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Sep - 3:01:44

Benzema injured in training for France, not sure how serious?

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu 1 Sep - 3:13:32

Crimson wrote:Benzema injured in training for France, not sure how serious?
Not serious at all..Look at some posts above
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Sep - 21:38:30

Completed a full training session today. No problems with the ankle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 Sep - 0:01:27

sportsczy wrote:Completed a full training session today. No problems with the ankle.

awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 Sep - 23:02:02

Played well... goal and an assist. France won ugly. With Mexes out, Rami suspended and Sakho hurt, we had to play Kaboul and he sucked big time this time around.

Back to Benz. He has to do too much playmaking with France and so he can't get to the box as much as he'd want to. I really don't like Nasri as the AM and Malouda is pure shit.

Benz showed his class though.

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri 2 Sep - 23:03:52

yeah agreed
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat 3 Sep - 3:29:31

trololol benz did decent... but he must improve. france is doing him no favors, losing the midfield battle all too quickly. i dont know why blanc selects alou diarra when there is a far better option in lass. had lass played and not alou, the midfield battle wud have at minimum wud not have been lost so easily... that and benz can receive better support with lass around since he can funnily attack decent enough to make a difference.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Sep - 8:15:23

Diarra is better than lass turok in Blanc's system. Lass is too much of a foul magnet and blanc hates that. Diarra also helps defend and attack in the air on set pieces.

Lass would compete for M'Vila's spot and M'Vila is bossing.... He has no chance there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Sep - 1:01:30

Turok_TTZ wrote:trololol benz did decent... but he must improve. france is doing him no favors, losing the midfield battle all too quickly. i dont know why blanc selects alou diarra when there is a far better option in lass. had lass played and not alou, the midfield battle wud have at minimum wud not have been lost so easily... that and benz can receive better support with lass around since he can funnily attack decent enough to make a difference.

Blanc criticized Alou big time today, saying the second goal was his fault and that those mistakes, although ok perhaps at the club level, are inexcusable at the NT level.

I think he wants to go to a Nasri-Martin-M'Vila midfield for Romania. Risky... although Rami and Sagna are back. Defense will be a lot better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun 4 Sep - 1:49:41

Lass may be a foul magnet but ultimately he'd bring better control of the midfield. i have yet to see france having a solid midfield since alou has been playing. the last time i saw france with a solid midfield was when lass was on the field.

Also ur still arguing this Sport? Milan, Manutd, Juve (recovering). these two elites and one recovering elite team had interest in our lass. Alou Diarra, to my knowledge, has no interest from any elite club in europe. If Alou is better than lass, why is it nobody is after him instead of lass?

To be frank with u sport, the argument of not fitting the system isnt gonna cut it with me. Benzema doesnt fit with our system still in real madrid yet he makes it work. right now with exception to m vila (marvin an am no?), i see nobody in the french nt better than lass as a dm or a b2b for that matter (lass can actually attack unlike alou).

i understand that lass is inconsistent, but id rather risk lass over someone who is consistently below average and that someone being alou diarra. Lass has quality unlike the other diarra.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun 4 Sep - 2:03:55

fanzema u need to bomb in more goals son

I have great faith in fanzema though :coffee:
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 4 Sep - 2:12:58

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Also ur still arguing this Sport? Milan, Manutd, Juve (recovering). these two elites and one recovering elite team had interest in our lass. Alou Diarra, to my knowledge, has no interest from any elite club in europe. If Alou is better than lass, why is it nobody is after him instead of lass?

not that i care much for that discussion you are having but some of those arguments just hurt my eyes.

Man utd was not after Lass; juventus was after lass because he fits their system; milan went after him on the last days of the market because Flamini just recently picked up a long term injury, they needed quick cover.

Diarra signed for Marseille earlier this summer hence he was off the market (actually, he had made his decision way before the beginning of the market). So nobody was after him obviously, but Lass was open and was being shopped around like a very expensive call girl.

This argument that "one is more demanded, hence is better" is quite a fallacy. Two very different types of players, so teams will go after whichever fit their system. modern european sides play less and less with pure DMs, hence Alou might not be as demanded, which doesnt take away from his quality.

For matter of style, alou diarra - mvila is a bad match up, it's not because alou is a poor player.

@czy, Lass can walk into that team. Alou is a coach favorite and that's pretty much undeniable, because he isnt better than lass, and neither is matuidi.

He is by no means the miracle player france is waiting for but if Blanc persists with that double pivot of his, then he needs a box to box, because M'vila is already taking care of the distribution. Martin-M'vila-Gourcuff could be an amazing midfield actually, but Gourcuff needs to get his acts together first.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 4 Sep - 9:26:42

If Gourcuff gets back to top form, I like Nick's idea....playing M'Vila as the destroyer, Gourcuff as the creator, and Martin as AM

------------------------Lloris-----------------------
-Sagna--------Rami-----Sakho/Mexes---Evra/Clichy
------------------------M'Vila----------------------
-----------Gourcuff--------------------------------
--Ribery-------------Martin------------Nasri------
---------------------Benzema------------------
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun 4 Sep - 13:35:59

That is Ultra attacking , Gorcuff does no defensive work. Can M'vila handle that workload.?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun 4 Sep - 13:53:02

Ideally they would all be defending as a team.

That's how 4-1-4-1 works.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun 4 Sep - 15:07:50

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 26 2011-09-02france02

I've to give credits to Benz, he has really worked out hard. I hope he stays like this forever... He could become a great player if so.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Sep - 15:11:22

There's no benz in that pic lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun 4 Sep - 15:11:44

https://2img.net/h/i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx268/unamadridista/unamadridista6/2011-09-02france02.jpg

Check the whole pic, he is at the right
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun 4 Sep - 15:12:33

Zealous wrote:Ideally they would all be defending as a team.

You aren't gonna get much from gorcuff,ribery,martin or Nasri and Benzema has insane responsibilty in attack for this team. I think you go with a traditional double pivot here, and let gorcuff and martin compete for the AM spot.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Sep - 15:14:39

ragbirjosh wrote:

You aren't gonna get much from gorcuff,ribery,martin or Nasri and Benzema has insane responsibilty in attack for this team. I think you go with a traditional double pivot here, and let gorcuff and martin compete for the AM spot.

You mean it's too much to ask Benz to play CF, AM and RW + track back to defend? It's a bit ridiculous frankly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun 4 Sep - 15:21:53

sportsczy wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

You mean it's too much to ask Benz to play CF, AM and RW + track back to defend? It's a bit ridiculous frankly.

Yep exactly what I mean.However I don't really mind , I want him to become the best he can be and playing all those positions is certainly pushing him in that direction. He dosen't get enough oppurtunity to be an overall creative force at Madrid with Mourinhio breathing down his neck. He has a very free role with france so if he has to take a big workload to keep it , I don't really have a problem.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun 4 Sep - 16:23:39

el trouble, karim benzema
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun 4 Sep - 18:18:55

i tought girls like bad boys...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun 4 Sep - 20:09:54

Benzema gets girls dude. He dresses with swag Cool
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next