Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 33 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Adit Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Zealous wrote:That's because he isn't confident or comfortable. Watch him with Valencia and you'll see what I mean.
if he isnt confident or comfortable how does that make him great on the ball? makes no sense.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 33 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:17 pm

I agree with Z, Albiol is a good passer actually, just looking at the way he makes the ball rolls you can tell, but pressure gets to him in madrid.

Some players arent meant to play under the microscope every single minute they play. It's a madrid thing, but he is actually quite good.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:10 pm

holy shit thats a hot girl benz gets the chicks
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Benz can do better IMO. Hes a playa.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:37 am

Back in training today and could be ready for Saturday. Definitely ready for Lyon game...

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Excellent. I trust that Benzema has been paying attention to Higuain's performances as of late (Hope to god he didnt see argentina vs venezuala). Cmoing back from injury or not, Benz cannot be lazy anymore (nor do I approve of his laziness, pissing me off.)

As to the lyon game, I think Higuain shud play that one. Higuain must redeem himself. He still is a cl flop. Real Madrid cannot afford to have such persons in our ranks. He must rid himself of this phantom that jinxs him in CL.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Excellent. I trust that Benzema has been paying attention to Higuain's performances as of late (Hope to god he didnt see argentina vs venezuala). Cmoing back from injury or not, Benz cannot be lazy anymore (nor do I approve of his laziness, pissing me off.)

As to the lyon game, I think Higuain shud play that one. Higuain must redeem himself. He still is a cl flop. Real Madrid cannot afford to have such persons in our ranks. He must rid himself of this phantom that jinxs him in CL.

Talking about the next few games we should probably give özil a rest because of the injury he had, no idea how severe it was though maybe someone can enlighten me.

Personally I think we should play both benzema and higuain, benz on the wing. This would give us a chance to rest özil who had that small injury and play a formation of :

ronaldo-higuain-benzema
kaka
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:53 pm

This Madrid side is still not the finished article, of course. Mourinho boasts a world-class goalkeeper in Iker Casillas, two brilliant central defenders (Pepe and Ricardo Carvalho), excellent full-backs (Marcelo, Sergio Ramos and now Coentrao, too) and exceptional forwards (Cristiano Ronaldo, Ozil, Kaka and Angel Di Maria), as well as one outstanding central midfielder (Xabi Alonso).

not a single mention of benzema in that whole article, he even had time to mention higgy being back from injury but not benzema returning to his best, he also squeezed useless kaka into that mix really!!!!! face f*cking palm

well done for showing us how backwards you are!!

FAIL.COM
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:45 pm

How to do the Perfect Hattrick:

In no particular order you must score with ur dominant foot, weak foot, and header. hence Both feet and head = Perfect hattrick.

why?

Becuz it shows that no matter wut, this player will score on u with any legit means necessary.

Hope we learned something today kids.

heres an extra: RVN, Benzema. as far as i can recall, only these two done it (for real madrid. dont remember anyone else.)
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Benzema
"The goal is good for my confidence, but winning the match is what really matters. I have no problem with Higuain. He is a goal scorer and we're both here to help the team. The fact that we both score is good for Real Madrid. I'm calm. I've been here three years and I'm better than I was before."

Official Real Madrid Website

Also, Benzema and Alonso are RM official site MotM.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:53 pm

"I always try to imagine a match before I play it. I usually aren't wrong, but sometimes I am surprised by an opponent. I was expecting our rival tonight to have its lines close to its goal and I thought it was important to use a skillful, agile and fast player with the ball like Benzema. That's how it was until the game was crushed when we were winning 2-0. My men understand these decisions because the team is what really matters. We don't have a debate. We only think about the team."

"Benzema and Higuain played together on occasion last season. This year it will depend on circumstances. When I made Karim warm up against Betis my intention was to play them together. They can do so perfectly well."

Excerpts of Jose Mourinho's Press Conference.

Some interesting words from Mou.

Also, Benzema apparently hasnt lost speed, he just seldomly sprints. I'm baffled by this. at times he was slow and at other times Benz suddenly gets agile like he was never slow to begin with. Is benzema learning how to play by walking/jogging???
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:56 pm

«Après s'être blessé pendant pratiquement quinze jours, il arrive à revenir et marquer. Il a grandi. Vu son âge vu ce qu'il fait, les prestations qu'il donne, je pense qu'il est naturellement leader sur le terrain. Après ce qui va être important c'est qu'il va falloir aussi qu'il le soit peut être en dehors du terrain. C'est peut-être ce dont a besoin cette équipe (de France). Karim peut avoir ce rôle dans les années à venir.»

Quote from Zidane today

Translation: after being injured for almost 15 days, he (Benz) was able to return and score. He has matured. Given his age, how he's performing, the impressions he gives on the pitch, I think he's naturally a leader on the field. Now, the important thing is that maybe he needs to also be a leader off the field. It's maybe what the team needs (France NT). Karim can have this role for the coming years.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Yeah, thats the kind of pressure we dont need. France as a country is relying on Benz wayyy too much right now. If he slips up at Real, shit will happen.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:41 pm

real madrid football blog puts it in perfect words

on how mou got it just right with player selection

Allow La Liga goal-master Gonzalo Higuain to ride his streak to play vs. Betis and kill them with a Hat Trick – and then allow Karim Benzema to face his old team for a bit of sentimental value but more importantly, capitalize on the Frenchman’s knack for scoring goals in the Champions League. Pipita of course would make an appearance off the bench and nearly added to Real Madrid’s goal tally if it were not for a few unlucky bounces.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:56 am

Yeah. There's no way in the world Benz can be a bench player... A rotation player that shares duties with Higuain will be ok unless his ambition grows to beyond that (and I am sure it will at the end of the year).

This situation is what it is. Mou has to do what's best for Madrid and Benz has to do what's best for Benz.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:04 pm

As I said, if we do the rotation properly and play them together often, each can get like 30 starts each at least. I know that can be improved upon, but sacrfifices must be made for the team. If Benz isnt happy with that, then I dont know.

Anyway, we all know that they wont be both in good form at once many times. At some points (end of last year anyone?) we will be thinking that Higuain will be just a sub and at others (beginning of last year...) we will wonder if Benz will leave. Hopefully, well get through with both. Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:21 pm

rotation and playing both together will be key to both of their happiness and madrids success.

mou just needs to find a balance

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:49 pm

My sig, albeit disturbing, answers all benguains Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Interestingly, zidane and blanc are both pushing Benz to increase his ambition to superstardom... Zidane is particularly interesting because it very well may not coincide with Madrid interests. If Benz does great, he very well may demand to play every game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:02 pm

"demand"? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:06 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:"demand"? lol

Of course he can demand.. And we may say no... In which case he will look for someplace else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:08 pm

I doubt he will go down that way, it's too confrontational, not his kind.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:10 pm

H.A. wrote:My sig, albeit disturbing, answers all benguains Very Happy

Suspect Suspect Suspect

cripes cannot unsee.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:12 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I doubt he will go down that way, it's too confrontational, not his kind.

He'd never do it in public. He's not that kind of person and respects Madrid, flo, zidane, etc too much. But he's no longer shy behind closed doors according to most... Starting to assert himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:22 pm

While I like Benz, I think you imagine him to be too badass sports. Hes a very shy type, and when he tries to be arrogant it just looks funny. As for what Zidane is doing, I am a bit suspicious as I had the same thoughts as you did. Zizou should do whats best for the club, not his protege.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Saetablanca wrote:While I like Benz, I think you imagine him to be too badass sports. Hes a very shy type, and when he tries to be arrogant it just looks funny. As for what Zidane is doing, I am a bit suspicious as I had the same thoughts as you did. Zizou should do whats best for the club, not his protege.

Really not anymore... Very confident and direct in his French interviews. Zidane will do what he feels is right. He'll never blindly do what's right for Madrid. If that's what Flo/mou wanted, they hired the wrong man.

If you hade to rank things in terms of importance to zidane: 1- France nt, 2- olympique marseille, 3- Madrid, 4- Juve. He wants to be the next France NT manager.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next