BarrileteCosmico
justdoit_
Messi
7amood11
Babun
55 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 3 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:46 pm

buddytaller wrote:
Libya will soon became a haven for Al Qaeda sadly and North Africa will soon again become a battle ground for the radical Islamist groups such as LIFG, when Gaddafi their common enemy is gone.

Lmao, stop making baseless accusations and use your brain. Al Qaeda never fueled anything in Libya, alright, and I proved that earlier. Shame that you're so deluded.

7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 3 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Update: Gaddafi's forces have shot at a boat from Malta trying to evacuate the expats in the city. Shameful for a so-called "hero".

The independence flag is now flying high in Dahra, according to reports, nothing official though.

And it is confirmed that FFs have entered Tripoli by sea using 5 boats from Misrata. Good advancements on the capital!
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:@buddytaller;

Sorry sir, but if you actually beleive what you are saying then you are an imbecile. Calm down no need for insults.

7amood ia fraking Libyan, he obviously knows better than the country than you do.
Have you been to Libya, have you any proof on the numbers you sprout, have you any idea of the oil reserves Libya commands? He's a Libyan, just as the London rioters are English, being Libyan doesn't mean he knows everything about Libya.

From your posts, I can see that you have no goddamen clue, that you ar just a goddamen clog repeating some unholy BS you hear from BS sources. Do you understand the idea of leadership and what it demands.
Do you remember before the choas the UN was going to publish a finding which acknowledged the progress in civil rights and economic developments, do you know that Libyan women are the most Liberated in all the Arab regions?

You bring in Madela's speach. Mandela was asked to be al eader, a position he did not want and then left. One speach from the great guy back in 1999 does not make Ghaddafi a hero. The speech was made at a time where Gaddafi was painted in the western media as the devil himself, but Mandela a man respected, not only in Africa but the world as a whole saw between the lines

Many heroic speaches were written about Saddam, but the guy was a Tier 1 tyrant. Many heroic speaches were written about fraking Hitler and fraking Stalin as well.

Here is a thought, use your brain. Again calm down no need for insults

Here is the situation in Libya:

IT SUCKS MAJOR BALLS. Shambles is all I can say about it really. Libya was a pitiful country dependant on Oil only. And despite all the income they got from that no visible improvments could be seen. No future plan was in effect, and the mad tyrant (he as an absolute loon) was playing an imaginary game where he is the king of kings. Libya is the most prosperous country in Africa and that is without a doubt, there were a million migrant workers from China, India, Serbia, Bangladesh, Ghana, Nigeria and many other nations living in Libya a country of 6 million people before the chaos.

Please, next time you decide to defend a tyrant. Don't. I'm not defending a "tyrant" just laying down the bare facts.
It is such mentalitys as this that causes Africa so much pain and suffering. Mandela fought against lesser things the former South Africa regime did to them than this loon was and still is doing to the Libyan people. You're free to think what ever you want, but this is my opinion, there's no need to generalize
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Read this
http://somalilandpress.com/libya-rebels-execute-black-immigrants-while-forces-kidnap-others-20586

Watch this

and this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERA6DzI1Ffw
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:28 pm

buddytaller wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:@buddytaller;

Sorry sir, but if you actually beleive what you are saying then you are an imbecile. Calm down no need for insults.

7amood ia fraking Libyan, he obviously knows better than the country than you do.
Have you been to Libya, have you any proof on the numbers you sprout, have you any idea of the oil reserves Libya commands? He's a Libyan, just as the London rioters are English, being Libyan doesn't mean he knows everything about Libya.

Yeah but I damn well know more about the country than you do. Calling the country prosperous when it's not just shows how little you know about the situation.

From your posts, I can see that you have no goddamen clue, that you ar just a goddamen clog repeating some unholy BS you hear from BS sources. Do you understand the idea of leadership and what it demands.
Do you remember before the choas the UN was going to publish a finding which acknowledged the progress in civil rights and economic developments, do you know that Libyan women are the most Liberated in all the Arab regions?

Source?

You bring in Madela's speach. Mandela was asked to be al eader, a position he did not want and then left. One speach from the great guy back in 1999 does not make Ghaddafi a hero. The speech was made at a time where Gaddafi was painted in the western media as the devil himself, but Mandela a man respected, not only in Africa but the world as a whole saw between the lines

Many heroic speaches were written about Saddam, but the guy was a Tier 1 tyrant. Many heroic speaches were written about fraking Hitler and fraking Stalin as well.

Here is a thought, use your brain. Again calm down no need for insults

Here is the situation in Libya:

IT SUCKS MAJOR BALLS. Shambles is all I can say about it really. Libya was a pitiful country dependant on Oil only. And despite all the income they got from that no visible improvments could be seen. No future plan was in effect, and the mad tyrant (he as an absolute loon) was playing an imaginary game where he is the king of kings. Libya is the most prosperous country in Africa and that is without a doubt, there were a million migrant workers from China, India, Serbia, Bangladesh, Ghana, Nigeria and many other nations living in Libya a country of 6 million people before the chaos.

Please, next time you decide to defend a tyrant. Don't. I'm not defending a "tyrant" just laying down the bare facts.

What bare facts? I post so many of Gaddafi's atrocities and crimes, yet you don't even reply to them and insist on the very few positives in Libya. For every positive by Gaddafi, there are 100 atrocities.

It is such mentalitys as this that causes Africa so much pain and suffering. Mandela fought against lesser things the former South Africa regime did to them than this loon was and still is doing to the Libyan people. You're free to think what ever you want, but this is my opinion, there's no need to generalize

You see, you keep spewing the same crap about Libya being a prosperous country when IT'S NOT. I've seen it all myself, you haven't, but for some reason you keep insisting on the same point when it's WRONG.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Read this and watch my videos, they are more than enough to answer your questions.
http://www.africaneconomicoutlook.org/en/countries/north-africa/libya/

EDIT:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/02/28/council-poised-adopt-report-praising-libyas-human-rights-record/

Last edited by buddytaller on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teague Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:51 pm

^^ media-over-reliance syndrome
teague
teague
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Do you realize how this whole thing is going? You keep avoiding the point of my arguments and go somewhere else. I post a FULL list of crimes and atrocities by Gaddafi, but for some reason you keep focusing on the few positives the country has. But I guess that's how supporters of mass-murderers roll, so I can't be surprised when they keep avoiding important points to suit their own arguments. :coffee:

buddytaller wrote:Read this and watch my videos, they are more than enough to answer your questions.
http://www.africaneconomicoutlook.org/en/countries/north-africa/libya/

EDIT:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/02/28/council-poised-adopt-report-praising-libyas-human-rights-record/

The first video is suggesting that Libya will be the new Iraq? Won't happen, not in a million years. Everybody in Libya is fiercely opposed to troops on Libyan soil, Libya will never become another Iraq.

Regarding the second video, I didn't like what they did, they should've just killed him and ended it there and then. But you see what's going on right now? I post a MILLION of Gaddafi's crimes, they don't even get a freaking response! But then you post one little thing that went wrong and pretend that the rebels are all criminals, when Gaddafi's done things a million times worse than the rebels ever did. That is pathetic of you.

Regarding the second link (what's the first one about), I don't care. Let's all delude ourselves for a minute and pretend that Gaddafi actually had a positive impact on Libya. ALL of what he did becomes 100% irrelevant when you weigh them up with his crimes. Abu Saleem massacre, financing the murders of Bosnians, Lockerbie bombing, etc. The list goes on and on and on with his crimes. Yet you refuse to acknowledge the fact that he's a criminal and you actually support him. Imbecilic.

The fact that you actually support a tyrant and mass-murderer, keep bringing up baseless accusations, and avoid my point every single time I post is pathetic.

You've evaded my points for the last 4 or 5 times, and your argument is very weak and has been shattered more than once (in all modesty)... Typical for a supporter of a mass-murderer
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:24 pm

I can't facepalm enough here.

buddytaller, your attitude is the same attitude that calls Saddam a martyr when all he did is slaughter his people. You continue bringing up
Iraq in your arguments, so much that you must live there. But you don't, I do. And you know what, most Iraqis are thankful they got rid of Saddam.

Don't bring bull arguments to support unfounded facts. Saudi Arabia is the second largest oil exporter and yet the population sees nothing of their prosperity.

Understand this if you will, the people are higher than the government.
And if Ghaddafi was a hero, he would have left his post to avoid conflict. The fact that he did not alone proves he is a bloody tyrant.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Let me make myself clear, I'm not in support of everything Gaddafi does or has done. The man is no angel, but compared to the likes of Bush, Blair, Sarkozy and Berlusconi, he is a saint.

I replied to your posts, I said most of what you had posted are unsubstantiated rebel propaganda which are not backed by facts. Mandela saw the truth and was not afraid to proclaim it to the whole world.

I posted a video which offered answers to most of the points you raised, just relax, take 10 deep breaths and watch the videos again.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:I can't facepalm enough here.

buddytaller, your attitude is the same attitude that calls Saddam a martyr when all he did is slaughter his people. You continue bringing up
Iraq in your arguments, so much that you must live there. But you don't, I do. And you know what, most Iraqis are thankful they got rid of Saddam.

Don't bring bull arguments to support unfounded facts. Saudi Arabia is the second largest oil exporter and yet the population sees nothing of their prosperity.

Understand this if you will, the people are higher than the government.
And if Ghaddafi was a hero, he would have left his post to avoid conflict. The fact that he did not alone proves he is a bloody tyrant.

Please watch the video, I posted again, this time without your "Gaddafi is a devil" prejudice glasses on.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:34 pm

buddytaller wrote:Let me make myself clear, I'm not in support of everything Gaddafi does or has done. The man is no angel, but compared to the likes of Bush, Blair, Sarkozy and Berlusconi, he is a saint.

I replied to your posts, I said most of what you had posted are unsubstantiated rebel propaganda which are not backed by facts. Mandela saw the truth and was not afraid to proclaim it to the whole world.

I posted a video which offered answers to most of the points you raised, just relax, take 10 deep breaths and watch the videos again.

Show me the rebel propaganda... You keep saying the same things but you haven't given me anything yet.

I saw that video, and I swear that it is the biggest amount of bullshit I have ever seen in my life.

You see, the guy who made this video doesn't know what's actually happening in Libya.

First, he's taking clips from different news networks. You know where the news networks got those clips from? Libyan State Television. And Libyan State TV has performed one of the largest acts of media deception that I have ever seen in my life.

You know the clips Libyan State TV shows of the so-called "thousands of supporters"? Some of them date back to 2008, others to 2007. Almost NONE OF THEM date to after Feb.17th 2011. Abdel Fattah Younis, former Interior Minister of the Libyan Government and Gaddafi's closest friend, the guy who knows almost everything that goes on in the government said it himself. The clips Libyan TV are showing you are LIES, complete BS, Younis said it himself.

Second, the bonehead who made the video was trying to make the protesters look like the aggressors. On February 17th, people started coming out and protesting against some of the government's decisions. You know what happened to them? They were ALL shot at, 17 people were killed and around 20 were injured. NONE of the protesters armed, not a single one carried a knife gun, or even a sharp pencil. And when the security forces shot at them, what were they supposed to do? Obviously they fought back, and any human with a shred of reasoning would do that. That video is full of BS lies, I can tell you that for sure.

Third, "the media falsely reports Gaddafi is using African mercenaries" Bullshit. African mercenaries have been coming in by the hundreds, maybe even thousands, and they've been raping women, killing people, raiding homes, etc. You want video proof? Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axAD3uRXLUQ

And I can post a ton of other videos of them killing others...

And lololololol at the Al Qaeda rumors. Al Qaeda never started the protests, and I got people I know who were there during the start of protests, they can testify. Al Qaeda is BS rumor made up by Gaddafi so he can get the West closer to his side.

"Gaddafi supporters butchered by angry mobs" I've watched almost every Al Jazeera report at the start of he revolution, no such thing was reported. BS.

The video keeps talking about stealing weapons and tanks, etc. as if it's a crime. Lol it's a freaking revolution, Gaddafi has missiles while the people have freaking rocks. What do you expect them to do? That was necessary and totally called for.

I stopped after 5 minutes. Seriously, that video has no credibility at all, I just proved that in my post. Do NOT base your opinions on that video, because that is an incredibly biased video that's spreading BS that I just debunked in one post. Questions?
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Freedom Fighters raise the independence flag in the area of Fashloum.

Gaddafi's phone calls were traced to a place near the Algerian border. Looks like he's going to flee once Tripoli collapses.

Mitigia airbase will soon have be under FF control, fortunately. Many parts of Tripoli are falling to FF hands. Good.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Thousands of FFs coming from the west have arrived to Tripoli. Hundrends coming arrived by ship earlier today.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teague Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Gee .. I didn't know that by just watching a video I could actually become an expert of Libya? ...... or would I just be a smart-ass lol

Last edited by teague on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
teague
teague
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Reports coming out that Janzour has been liberated, nothing official though.

Also, remember the hundreds of FFs coming from Misrata? Well, a lot of them are experts when it comes to dealing with snipers, so they are currently helping Tripoli get rid of the many snipers positioned around the city.

Also, Al-Mayah has been completely liberated 6 or 7 hours ago, I forgot to mention it. FFs have completely destroyed the Khamis Al-Gaddafi brigade and are stocking up on weapons to help liberate the capital.

teague wrote:Gee .. I didn't know that by just watching a video I could actually become an expert of Libya? ...... or would I just be a smart-ass lol

Lol, very true. One can know the secrets of the universe just by watching that piece of crap video lmao Very Happy
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:41 pm

teague wrote:Gee .. I didn't know that by just watching a video I could actually become an expert of Libya? ...... or would I just be a smart-ass lol

you dont know huntsman, he became a football expert after watching youtube videos.
@7amood, I hope people in libya will get their independence at lowest people live cost as possible. no state deserves a tyran like gaddafi. keep me informed, like you said the media outside desinform a lot. thanks for the effort Rolling Eyes
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:47 pm

YouTube videos ... Best source of education.

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 3 O_rly

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:

YouTube videos ... Best source of education.
wikipedia reference is even better. I could edit fabricated info and use like proof here, hehehehehe
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Thanks i-no.

Anyway, I just want to remind everybody that Tripoli International Airport and Mitigia Airbase have both been liberated completely, with the independence flag waving proudly over both of them.

So far 3 neighborhoods in Tripoli have been completely liberated. And now, massive clashes continue for the liberation of 2 neighborhoods, Gergarish and Janzour (I've been there a billion times, awesome beach).

Someone I haven't mentioned before is Mahmoudi Al-Baghdadi. That SOB is a part of Gaddafi's inner circle and has been organizing a lot of the crimes going on during the war.

For example, rebels eavesdropped on a call in which he encouraged mass rape of women.

Also through listening to Al Baghdadi's phone calls, rebels found out that he was plotting to take the family of an important rebel official and burn them alive.

He was also caught framing NATO. Basically, pro-Gaddafi loyalists bomb a civilian area, they take bodies from completely different cities and place them there. Then they take videos and put it on TV, apparently showing how NATO "killed" tens of civilians. And no, this is not an assumption, the phone call was made and I heard it myself on TV.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:05 pm

mass rape of women?? weak men, i have to say.......
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Massive, massive advancements in the past few hours.

First, Saif Al-Islam, Gaddafi's eldest son and the person who has called a lot of the shots has been captured!! Amazing.

Second, Martyr's Square (Used to be known as Green Square), which is the most important square in Libya and Tripoli (been there, it's awesome) has been 100% liberated. Completely in Freedom Fighters' control. Sensational to say the least.

I-no wrote:mass rape of women?? weak men, i have to say.......

Yeah, Al-Baghdadi was encouraging the Gaddafi loyalists to go ahead and rape women. It's a shame that he reverts to such disgusting tactics, but he's not the only one.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:29 pm

There is obviously a lot more to the Libyan crisis than meets the eye, the video represented an alternative view to those shown by al jazeera and the western media outlets.

UPDATE. Eyewitnesses dismiss overnight rebel advances on Tripoli
http://rt.com/news/rebels-attack-tripoli-misinformation-795/
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:32 pm

buddytaller wrote:There is obviously a lot more to the Libyan crisis than meets the eye, the video represented an alternative view to those shown by al jazeera and the western media outlets.

UPDATE. Eyewitnesses dismiss overnight rebel advances on Tripoli
http://rt.com/news/rebels-attack-tripoli-misinformation-795/

You're kidding me right? I'm getting my news from people who are in the capital right now.

Right now I'm being told that thousands of rebels coming in from the west have received a warm welcome from civilians in Tripoli.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:36 pm

@buddytaller;

I am not talking out of a hat here. I am a law masters with political philosophy bachelor. I know Arab countries, they are my specility. I speak Arabic and understand how people like Saddam/Ghaddafi work.

Here are the facts;

FACT, Libya is NOT a devoloped country. Far from it actually.

FACT, Libys is not even rapidly becoming a devolped country.

FACT, Ghaddafi was not elected nor were his sons.

FACT, Ghaddafi bloodily usurped all oppossition from the 70's to the late 80's, a period which after saw total terror in Libya at the slight mention of his name. I know that because my uncle was there.

FACT, a hero would have resigned peacfully in support of his people instead of dragging the country to war.

FACT, the Libyan people (who are the only ones in the planet whose opinion on the matter counts) are against Ghaddafi. I do not care if Africa and the world were in love with Ghaddafi, it is the Libyan people right to decide who rules them.

FACT, all your economical information on Libya are pure fabrication. The GDPpf Saudi Arabia is astronimical yet 30% of the populace are unemployed.

Yes I am waring anti-Ghaddafi glasses, they are called.....LOGIC.

You say Ghaddafi is not worse than Bush, Blair, Sarkozy and Berlu. I say bull. I live in Iraq, and the massive shit that have been happening is not because of the U.S. but because of extremist who think Saddam and Ghaddafi are heroes.

Hell, despite my hate towards U.S. policy, I understand that Iraq could have used them to enter the 21'st century.

But do you know who sent terrorrist to Iraq to spread havoc around.

The wikileaks proved that Saudi Arabyan and Libya had huge shares on al Qaeda's funding. You mention that the king of kings is against al Qaeda, then why the frak does Libya show in their account books.

Good god, 7amood fraking lived there and yet you continue to disregard him in favor of your pink vision Ghaddafi. I might be prejeduced against Ghaddafi, but I am equally prejudeced against all leaderships.

To sum it up, if you sacrafise libirty to gain some security, you gain neither and lose both.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Hooooooooly CRAP!

The brigade that was assigned to defend Gaddafi HIMSELF has turned itself in, surrendering their weapons!!! Momentous!!

Along with Saif Al-Gaddafi, Al-Saadi Al-Gaddafi has also been captured!!!

Also Hamza Al-Tohamy has been captured, the guy on state tv promoting violence!

Holy crap it might end tonight!
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next