BarrileteCosmico
justdoit_
Messi
7amood11
Babun
55 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 10 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by 7amood11 Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 19:09

@buddytaller: You're showing your face on this thread again? If you have forgotten, please refer back in the early pages of this thread to see how you got pwned over and over again, after making false claims, baseless accusations, and spewing bullshit.

Don't worry, you won't ruin the day, these pictures and videos are too good for my day to be ruined :coffee::

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 10 428570943

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 10 7365ax

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 10 AcNrWleCEAAiuYL

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 10 An-image-captured-off-a-c-007

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 10 428457455

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 10 733lau

Just remember where the "Brother Leader" was found, in a sewer:

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 10 AcM8KD5CQAAtBb9

Have a nice day! banana banana banana banana banana

Last edited by 7amood11 on Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 19:25; edited 3 times in total

7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 10 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by izzy Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 19:11

Congrats 7amood11. cheers

Hope this brings a new era for you and your people.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 19:12

Thanks Izzy Very Happy

The road from here is going to be VERY difficult. We will not achieve total smoothness until after 1 or 2 years minimum. And it will take a full generation to get rid of the shit mentality has instilled in us. I have faith in our next generation, they are Libya's future and will help the country greatly.

elmystique wrote:
buddytaller wrote:Gaddafi has joined the list of African matyrs who were brave enough to stand up against Western oppressors rule. He will forever live in the hearts of all Africans, too sad to type actually, but I'll leave you with a bit of a Speech by Nelson Mandela.

"It was pure expediency to call on democratic South Africa to turn its back on Libya and Qaddafi, who had assisted us in obtaining democracy at a time when those who now made that call were the friends of the enemies of democracy in South Africa.

Had we heeded those demands, we would have betrayed the very values and attitudes that allowed us as a nation to have adversaries sitting down and negotiating in a spirit of compromise. It would have meant denying that the South African experience could be a model and example for international behaviour...."

I would say I have mixed feelings over this, Gaddafi was a good guy on the African continent and he supposedly wished well for Africa but I dunno if he did same with his own people,

Courtesy starts at home they say, he could have been play acting on the continent,

however this should not be seen as a victory for Libyans, the big hurdle to clear is how to obtain and retain DEMOCRACY, in a country split by many ethnic groups it will be interesting to watch how it plays along,

I wish Libyans all the best [of course with my good friend Momo in my thoughts]

Thanks for the kind words Kwame.

Although I think there should be no mixed feelings over that worthless piece of shit, at least I respect your opinion, unlike that other idiot over there praising "The Brother Leader".

Last edited by 7amood11 on Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 19:23; edited 2 times in total
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 19:20

buddytaller wrote:Gaddafi has joined the list of African matyrs who were brave enough to stand up against Western oppressors rule. He will forever live in the hearts of all Africans, too sad to type actually, but I'll leave you with a bit of a Speech by Nelson Mandela.

"It was pure expediency to call on democratic South Africa to turn its back on Libya and Qaddafi, who had assisted us in obtaining democracy at a time when those who now made that call were the friends of the enemies of democracy in South Africa.

Had we heeded those demands, we would have betrayed the very values and attitudes that allowed us as a nation to have adversaries sitting down and negotiating in a spirit of compromise. It would have meant denying that the South African experience could be a model and example for international behaviour...."
So a megalomanic dictator did something right in his ... what is it? 42 years of ruling? Big deal.

I suppose you thought a quote from Mandela would somehow magically erase all the utter sh*te that he has been doing in the meantime.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 19:30

God save Libya, the western propaganda machine has corrupted many people here, it's sadistic to wish such a death on even your worst enemies, call the Brother Leader anything you want, but for me he'll forever live in my memory. A matyr who brought political and economic development to Africa, who did not discriminate anyone based on the colour of their skins.

I wish Libya good luck, but it's clear that they need more than that to stop the once hope of Africa from turning into the perfect picture the West wants to paint of the continent - Guerrilla warfare, tribal wars, poverty and death.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 19:32

Buddy, do you believe in what you're posting?

I'm not attacking you or anything, I just want to know.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 19:37

Motassim Gaddafi has been killed:

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 10 428601428

Apparently Saif Al-Islam was killed as well but no picture of him yet.

All the big fish got caught/killed after Sirte crumbled, a total of 17 officials. How wonderful.

buddytaller wrote:God save Libya, the western propaganda machine has corrupted many people here, it's sadistic to wish such a death on even your worst enemies, call the Brother Leader anything you want, but for me he'll forever live in my memory. A matyr who brought political and economic development to Africa, who did not discriminate anyone based on the colour of their skins.

I wish Libya good luck, but it's clear that they need more than that to stop the once hope of Africa from turning into the perfect picture the West wants to paint of the continent - Guerrilla warfare, tribal wars, poverty and death.

Laughing How ignorant can you get?
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 19:42

Ofcourse I do and so do many Africans, I'm still shocked there hasn't been a reaction from our leaders, they still are afraid of the west sadly.

Gaddafi has done so much for the continent, he almost single handedly formed the African Union, a group along the lines of the EU, which sought to promote economic and political development, he was one of the main characters in ending Apartheid in South Africa, when the UK and Europe were solidly behind that regime. The list of what he did for the continent is endless.

As I said earlier, there was such joy in Ghana when he visited us about four or so years ago when the UN sanctions on him had been lifted, the whole nation was painted green and hundreds of thousands lined up across the streets of the nation to see the brother leader, he's a hero in my heart.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 19:52

buddytaller wrote:Ofcourse I do and so do many Africans, I'm still shocked there hasn't been a reaction from our leaders, they still are afraid of the west sadly.

Gaddafi has done so much for the continent, he almost single handedly formed the African Union, a group along the lines of the EU, which sought to promote economic and political development, he was one of the main characters in ending Apartheid in South Africa, when the UK and Europe were solidly behind that regime. The list of what he did for the continent is endless.

As I said earlier, there was such joy in Ghana when he visited us about four or so years ago when the UN sanctions on him had been lifted, the whole nation was painted green and hundreds of thousands lined up across the streets of the nation to see the brother leader, he's a hero in my heart.

You see, this is the idiocy I'm talking about.

You keep talking about how he helped the continent, but you completely leave out how he oppressed us for 42 years, nice :facepalm:.

Look, I'm not going to repeat everything I said earlier in this thread, you're just not worth it.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 19:58

Is he alive in that video?
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 19:58

Here are articles on the brother leader's last visit to my home-city Kumasi,
http://www.modernghana.com/news/138569/1/gaddafi-arrives-in-kumasi.html

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=126395
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 20:01

the_gooner wrote:

Is he alive in that video?

Yes he was alive. Wounded, but alive. After being found in the sewer (like a rat), he pathetically shouted "Don't shoot! Don't shoot!". When he was being carried out, wounded, he was asking "What's wrong with you?".

Pathetic.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 20:04

Dozens and dozens of horrendous photos of Gaddafi's dead body are being released by both the Eastern and Western media as we speak. Yet, it's been over 5 months and we have not seen even ONE of Osama's. Go figure.
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 21:03

buddytaller wrote:Here are articles on the brother leader's last visit to my home-city Kumasi,
http://www.modernghana.com/news/138569/1/gaddafi-arrives-in-kumasi.html

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=126395
If Gaddafi was such a sweetheart to the rest of Africa, especially Ghana, why didn't influential leaders like Kofi Annan give a crap about him?

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 21:15

9th largest oil reserves in der world ! Let the colonisation of libia begin!

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 21:35

FC_Hollywood wrote:9th largest oil reserves in der world ! Let the colonisation of libia begin!

Oil resources will be split on merit not political favoritism.

P.S. It's Libya.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 21:36

imalegend wrote:Dozens and dozens of horrendous photos of Gaddafi's dead body are being released by both the Eastern and Western media as we speak. Yet, it's been over 5 months and we have not seen even ONE of Osama's. Go figure.

:facepalm:

maybe because his death wasn't a public event?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 21:47

He shouldn't have been killed, but jailed.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 21:52

che wrote:
imalegend wrote:Dozens and dozens of horrendous photos of Gaddafi's dead body are being released by both the Eastern and Western media as we speak. Yet, it's been over 5 months and we have not seen even ONE of Osama's. Go figure.

doesnt mean much though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 21:55

I hope the rebels catch one of the high moukhabarat(secret intelligence) generals. I want moussa el sadder in Lebanon! Dead or alive,the least that great man deserves is getting buried in here.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 21:59

I think libyans should not celebrate his death and publish pictures so much. It makes me feel uncomfortable as it might signal a tribal revenge rather than a transition into a modern state. Its justice but lets leave it at that. Libyans need to concentrate on building a state where his methods would not be used again.

About Osama vs Ghaddafi lets remember that the US does not want people to remember or even talk about osama. The soldiers who killed him are also much more restrained.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 22:00

Yuri Yukuv wrote:I think libyans should not celebrate his death and publish pictures so much. It makes me feel uncomfortable as it might signal a tribal revenge rather than a transition into a modern state. Its justice but lets leave it at that. Libyans need to concentrate on building a state where his methods would not be used again.

I agree to be honest, I'm trying to look at it from their side, I mean, you would celebrate his death too if you were Libyan, but from an external view it doesn't seem right
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 22:06

ali8775 wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:I think libyans should not celebrate his death and publish pictures so much. It makes me feel uncomfortable as it might signal a tribal revenge rather than a transition into a modern state. Its justice but lets leave it at that. Libyans need to concentrate on building a state where his methods would not be used again.

I agree to be honest, I'm trying to look at it from their side, I mean, you would celebrate his death too if you were Libyan, but from an external view it doesn't seem right

Sometimes peoples emotions take over their rational, Im just hoping that there was real democratic rational for this revolution not just an emboldened cry for revenge. Ill give them the benefit of the doubt for now.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 22:12

che wrote:

public or non public doesn't mean shit.... most Western Media were defending not showing Osama because it was too bloody and couldn't be shown on TV..... but well i guess the Hanging of Saddam and the bloody dead/dying face andbody of Gaddafi ok to show.....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 22:17

imalegend wrote:
che wrote:

public or non public doesn't mean shit.... most Western Media were defending not showing Osama because it was too bloody and couldn't be shown on TV..... but well i guess the Hanging of Saddam and the bloody dead/dying face andbody of Gaddafi ok to show.....

Wait, where are these pictures of osama?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 22:33

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
imalegend wrote:
che wrote:

Wait, where are these pictures of osama?

The White House has it.... all the top Officials have seen it....they even have the video i think....as there was a camera on a seal as it happened....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next