BarrileteCosmico
justdoit_
Messi
7amood11
Babun
55 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 4 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Hooooooooly CRAP!

The brigade that was assigned to defend Gaddafi HIMSELF has turned itself in, surrendering their weapons!!! Momentous!!

Along with Saif Al-Gaddafi, Al-Saadi Al-Gaddafi has also been captured!!!

Also Hamza Al-Tohamy has been captured, the guy on state tv promoting violence!

Holy crap it might end tonight!

7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 4 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by teague Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:48 pm

7amood11 wrote:
buddytaller wrote:There is obviously a lot more to the Libyan crisis than meets the eye, the video represented an alternative view to those shown by al jazeera and the western media outlets.

UPDATE. Eyewitnesses dismiss overnight rebel advances on Tripoli
http://rt.com/news/rebels-attack-tripoli-misinformation-795/

You're kidding me right? I'm getting my news from people who are in the capital right now.

Right now I'm being told that thousands of rebels coming in from the west have received a warm welcome from civilians in Tripoli.

Ignore the ignorant. He's clearly messing with you.
teague
teague
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Massive celebrations all over the country, as people expect the regime to fall tonight!!!! Sad (<-- Tears of joy)

Six months ago, I didn't think it would take six months to get to this point. Now that we're here, I can say with much emotion, it was worth it.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:28 pm

lol-worthy tweet from a proud Libyan:

"OH MY GOD SAIF'S BEEN CAPTURED THAT'S LIKE STEPPING OUTSIDE AND DISCOVERING THAT IT'S RAINING GUCCI PURSES"

lmao!

But seriously, many high officials have defected from the Gaddafi government today, they all know how soon the government will be finished. Tonight! (Or tomorrow, who knows).

Update: Gaddafi is ready to sit down and negotiate with the Freedom Fighters. LOL this is priceless. That SOB wasn't ready for any negotiation shit when he was screwing us over every day for the past 6 months. But now he's acting all sensible when his government has gone to shit. Typical of a coward Razz

Last edited by 7amood11 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:32 pm

looks like the government looks is desperate....desperately asking nato to stop attacking and blaming them for everyone.... live on tv
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:33 pm

imalegend wrote:looks like the government looks is desperate....desperately asking nato to stop attacking and blaming them for everyone.... live on tv

Yup, on AlJazeera English. He's blaming it all on NATO because he ran out of Al Qaeda excuses...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:40 pm

1000 more FFs from Misrata arrive to help clear out Gaddafi's forces.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:51 pm

congrats, I hope libya builds another government fast. freedom fighters are well but you need people with knowledge to build the country properly from scratch.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:00 pm

This is unbelievable. Another one of Gaddafi's sons, Mohammad, is now in the hands of Freedom Fighters after surrendering himself! That's 3 of Gaddafi's sons, more to come peeple!!

I-no wrote:congrats, I hope libya builds another government fast. freedom fighters are well but you need people with knowledge to build the country properly from scratch.

Good observation, and a proper government has already been made in late February/early March this year. The government's called the NTC (National Transitional Council). They have a complete and concise plan for life after Gaddafi from what I've gathered.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Why should I trust what 7amood11 is saying, I live in Ghana, and I've heard first hand reports from my fellow countrymen in Libya at the beginning of the chaos. A lot of Ghanaians and other African nationals lived in Libya. From their reports, Libya was a prosperous nation, with free electricity, water, health care etc.

They worked in Libya and earned enough to transfer money back home in Ghana, at the beginning of the crisis, the blacks among the migrant workers, numbering about 1,000,000 were targeted by these rebels, horrific tales of torture and murder have been told.

I'm not an expert on Libya, but I just don't believe the rebel propaganda, and I believe I've a right to air my views, I'm sure there a many out there who share the exact same views I have.

Feel free to believe what ever you want, but from my knowledge on the crisis, I believe the rebel are made up of a bunch of money hungry racist lot, who can't wait to get their hands on Libya's resources. Some are also radical Islamist belonging to Al qaeda and LIFG as confirmed by the NATO chief.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8414583/Libya-al-Qaeda-among-Libya-rebels-Nato-chief-fears.html

By the way RT.com is the Russian alternative to Al Jazeera and the likes, they're fair neutral and fairly credible.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:06 pm

congrarzzz bro !!!

Inshallah Al- Qazzafi will surrender soon

Ela al amamm - ela al amamm Razz
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:33 pm

buddytaller wrote:Why should I trust what 7amood11 is saying, I live in Ghana, and I've heard first hand reports from my fellow countrymen in Libya at the beginning of the chaos. A lot of Ghanaians and other African nationals lived in Libya. From their reports, Libya was a prosperous nation, with free electricity, water, health care etc.

They worked in Libya and earned enough to transfer money back home in Ghana, at the beginning of the crisis, the blacks among the migrant workers, numbering about 1,000,000 were targeted by these rebels, horrific tales of torture and murder have been told.

I'm not an expert on Libya, but I just don't believe the rebel propaganda, and I believe I've a right to air my views, I'm sure there a many out there who share the exact same views I have.

Feel free to believe what ever you want, but from my knowledge on the crisis, I believe the rebel are made up of a bunch of money hungry racist lot, who can't wait to get their hands on Libya's resources. Some are also radical Islamist belonging to Al qaeda and LIFG as confirmed by the NATO chief.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8414583/Libya-al-Qaeda-among-Libya-rebels-Nato-chief-fears.html

By the way RT.com is the Russian alternative to Al Jazeera and the likes, they're fair neutral and fairly credible.
both of you may be right. when a country collapses minorities suffer the most until order is restored. he is talking from the point of view of a normal libyan people.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:47 am

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 4 Madrid10

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:33 am

@buddytaller: Hey, if you don't believe what I've seen with my own eyes, suit yourself, but you are the burden of proof. Keep living in the world where 90% of Libyans are dangerous extremists, and Gaddafi is a peaceful person that occasionally does the suspicious thing.

And if your friends think that Libya is a prosperous nation, then they've been living in a shithole to say such things and have such low standards. (WADR).

"From my knowledge of the crisis". First it's not a crisis. Second, I've been receiving minute-by-minute updates from people who are in the capital, witnessing everything. Yet somehow, you happen to know all the inside secrets and everything the Freedom Fighters have witnessed themselves is propaganda. Face it man, you have no argument.

===============================================

Aaaaaaaaanyways:

A hilarious tweet I saw earlier: Gaddafi is ousted but Qaddafi fights on. No one can find Gadhafi.

Lmao, but it's true that everybody writes his name differently.

I also wanted to give you all a heads up that extreme celebrations are taking place all over the country. Even in the semi-liberated capital Tripoli, the Martyr's Square is full to the top with celebratory people. Also in my hometown, the people expelled the brigade and are now decorating the city with independence flags. And damn, I always knew that us Libyans knew how to party, but the clips I've seen is taking partying to a whole new level lol.

Another thing is that Gaddafi was speaking (more like barking/oinking) again today. Apparently he's under the assumption that 5 million Libyans are still supporting him... Which is stupid considering everything I'm seeing right now...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:05 am

I'm sooooo glad they didn't murder his children, I thought they would kill them but imo that would be a step back, they're going to imprison them, and thats what they should do! Thank God!!
God bless Libya and Thank God for freedom!!!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:14 am

ali8775 wrote:Buddytaller, lemme rip your father apart, make your family dance over his body, rape your mother, make sure you can't get an education and see if your happy because it's "for ghana"

Apparently that's alright, Mandela speaks highly of you so you're automatically a hero.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:16 am

ali8775 wrote:I'm sooooo glad they didn't murder his children, I thought they would kill them but imo that would be a step back, they're going to imprison them, and thats what they should do! Thank God!!
God bless Libya and Thank God for freedom!!!

Yep, I'm with you on that. They'll be taken to court though, and that's what they deserve.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:22 am

I hope for prosperity in your country for generations to come Momo.

I've never seen you this happy bro.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:26 am

On and quick note.

*Soaks in Irony of some one with a Guy Fawkes mask as his avatar, praising Gaddafi.*

. . . .

"We are oft to blame in this. 'Tis too much proved that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself." -
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:27 am

Honestly, I was never into researching or keeping up with this news on Gaddafi but I knew enough to know he caused a lot of hardship on a lot of innocent people.

And if it is coming to an end, then I will praise that. Good to see he is gone and the world becomes a little better.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:44 am

Calm down, you can't hurt any one over the internet lol. I just don't buy the rebel propagada and everyone will find out soon enough when Libya is in the hands of the rebels, the country will revert to the state it was under King Idris I.

The writings are on the wall, don't say the Brother Leader didn't warn you. Libya once a haven for working immigrant will become a haven for terrorist.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:24 am

I'm not insulting you , it was a real question lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:26 am

buddytaller wrote:Calm down, you can't hurt any one over the internet lol. I just don't buy the rebel propagada and everyone will find out soon enough when Libya is in the hands of the rebels, the country will revert to the state it was under King Idris I.

The writings are on the wall, don't say the Brother Leader didn't warn you. Libya once a haven for working immigrant will become a haven for terrorist.

Very well then, I've used logic and the testimonies of witnesses to actually show the crater-sized holes in the Al Qaeda accusation, yet you still insist upon it as if it's a fact. Suit yourself.

The NTC have a concise plan of action for life after Gaddafi, yet you still insist on the same points.

The revolution was started and fueled by normal people like anybody else, and I proved that because I indirectly knew some of the people who fueled the revolution. Yet you still insist on the same baseless points, suit yourself.

And Libya under Idris was a million times better than Gaddafi's leader, I've heard many people who've experienced both eras themselves tell me that, not to mention that I've seen the country's shit condition while you haven't seen a thing. But whatever you say, according to a few migrant workers, Libya is a paradise.

Enjoy supporting tyranny!
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:30 am

Update: Al-Baghdadi and Abdullah Al-Senussi, 2 of the worst criminals after Gaddafi and his family, have fled to Djerba, Tunisia. Now, their home in Djerba is completely surrounded, and their expected to give in soon. The Tunisian Army is trying to stop many Libyans from going in the home themselves to bring those 2 criminals out.

What a day, full of victories.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:35 am

Update: There are a group of journalists cooped up in the Rixos hotel, which is still under rebel (pro-Gaddafi) control. They're in there, not allowed from going out and actually documenting what's going on, probably because Gaddafi's losing way too much ground. I hope they're brought out safely.

They also just found the studio for Libyan State TV, completely abandoned. This is awesome, the State TV's been spreading lies ever since the start of the revolution. It's about time they stopped spewing crap.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:40 am

Obama says: "Tripoli is slipping from the hands of a tyrant". Good on Obama to actually realize what's going on, unlike some people Rolling Eyes

Also, people, stop calling us "rebels". We are Freedom Fighters! ☀

Also, here's what it's like for the poor journos, cooped up in the Rixos hotel.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14611043
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next