BarrileteCosmico
justdoit_
Messi
7amood11
Babun
55 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by 7amood11 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:39 am

Decided to bump this thread because of a lol-worthy article I read earlier... I read an article saying that Tripoli is still under Gaddafi's control, and everything's going great. A film set in Qatar of Martyr's Square, Bab Al-Aziziya, and all the parts of Tripoli were constructed in Qatar, and hundreds of actors were hired to enact Tripoli being freed from Gaddafi. I seriously don't know whether to laugh or cry at the stupidity of anybody falls for this lmao...

Things in Tripoli are a lot calmer nowadays, normal life is slowly returning. Even Cameron and Sarkozy visited Tripoli, where they received a very warm welcome.

Sabha has finally come under Libya's control, without relatively weak resistance. Bani Walid and Sirte (the only 2 major cities left) have both been attacked by the Libyan govt., but they are facing a lot of resistance from Gaddafi's forces, which suggests that all/most of his forces have retreated to BW and Sirte. But in the end, Gaddafi's forces are weak, unable to launch a proper attack. The only thing they can do is sit back and defend the cities, which means it's only a matter of time before they're destroyed.

The official death toll is around 30,000 from both sides. (RIP to all of them, even those who were pro-G).

Finally, a situation map:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Libyan_Uprising.svg

english_jewel wrote:Gaddafi loyalists fleeing to Niger.

At first I thought Niger would let them live freely, but now the US are saying that they are in essentially a house arrest? What's this about?

Yep, some Gaddafi officials have fled into Niger, apparently taking lots of gold and cash with them too, smh. And I haven't heard about the house arrest part, so I can't explain.

7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by 7amood11 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:36 am

LoLz:

Kind of a graphic picture, viewer discretion is advised:

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 An-image-captured-off-a-c-007

Dead or Alive, but he has been captured bitches!
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:03 am

Why is belhaj announcing it no abduljalil? This is worrying
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:15 am

Hm? Abduljalil will be releasing a statement soon, according to what I've read. Nothing worrying about it.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:36 am

Good, Belhadj gives me the creeps
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:38 am

^ lolz...

Anyway, Gaddafi died in an ambulance from his wounds.

Here's the drain he was hiding in:

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 AcM8KD5CQAAtBb9

The irony of calling us "rats" is overwhelming.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 Empty Gaddafi DEAD

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-15389550

WARNING: Contains graphic picture showing Gaddafi's body.

Apparently he was hiding in a sewer:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:58 am

Heres a better pic

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 428457455
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:58 am

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Dead as a doornail/doorknob.

Libya is officially liberated, all major cities have been liberated. The Libyan national day will be either on February 17th or today, October 20th Very Happy.

Graphic:

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 312887_172232366197055_168883956531896_376845_1354648470_n

The irony of calling us "rats" is overwhelming.

Last edited by 7amood11 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:59 am

good riddance.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Hey that could be any dead oppressive Libyan dictator.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Pwned.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Bit graphic:

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 733lau
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:15 pm

english_jewel wrote:

That's the Brother Leader, King of Kings, King of Africa, hiding in a hole :coffee: :facepalm:
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:48 pm

*bleep* nato watch libya turn to shit now
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:53 pm

The guy who apparently shot Gaddafi also obtained one of his golden guns.

Isn't there also a mission in Fallout New Vegas where you have to kill a guy and obtain one of his golden guns?

New Vegas = Back to the future = Libya!??! Shocked

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Meh I prefer if he was tortured before getting killed.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:57 pm

God save Libya, Brother Leader you'll live forever in my heart.. Death to those who wished death upon you..
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:00 pm

buddytaller wrote:God save Libya, Brother Leader you'll live forever in my heart.. Death to those who wished death upon you..
Who is this joke of a guy?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 Empty B. News: Gaddafi has been killed in Srte

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 pm

u heard it here 1st....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Gaddafi has joined the list of African matyrs who were brave enough to stand up against Western oppressors rule. He will forever live in the hearts of all Africans, too sad to type actually, but I'll leave you with a bit of a Speech by Nelson Mandela.

"It was pure expediency to call on democratic South Africa to turn its back on Libya and Qaddafi, who had assisted us in obtaining democracy at a time when those who now made that call were the friends of the enemies of democracy in South Africa.

Had we heeded those demands, we would have betrayed the very values and attitudes that allowed us as a nation to have adversaries sitting down and negotiating in a spirit of compromise. It would have meant denying that the South African experience could be a model and example for international behaviour...."
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:31 pm

buddytaller wrote:Gaddafi has joined the list of African matyrs who were brave enough to stand up against Western oppressors rule. He will forever live in the hearts of all Africans, too sad to type actually, but I'll leave you with a bit of a Speech by Nelson Mandela.

"It was pure expediency to call on democratic South Africa to turn its back on Libya and Qaddafi, who had assisted us in obtaining democracy at a time when those who now made that call were the friends of the enemies of democracy in South Africa.

Had we heeded those demands, we would have betrayed the very values and attitudes that allowed us as a nation to have adversaries sitting down and negotiating in a spirit of compromise. It would have meant denying that the South African experience could be a model and example for international behaviour...."

I would say I have mixed feelings over this, Gaddafi was a good guy on the African continent and he supposedly wished well for Africa but I dunno if he did same with his own people,

Courtesy starts at home they say, he could have been play acting on the continent,

however this should not be seen as a victory for Libyans, the big hurdle to clear is how to obtain and retain DEMOCRACY, in a country split by many ethnic groups it will be interesting to watch how it plays along,

I wish Libyans all the best [of course with my good friend Momo in my thoughts]
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:36 pm

buddytaller wrote:Gaddafi has joined the list of African matyrs who were brave enough to stand up against Western oppressors rule. He will forever live in the hearts of all Africans, too sad to type actually, but I'll leave you with a bit of a Speech by Nelson Mandela.

anyway buddytaller, though am a Ghanaian born and raised for a while in Ghana until I moved to the US, I would like to say, ur profile pic is not a good measure for Ghana and Ghanaians as a whole, Ghana is one of the most democratic countries in Africa and the world as a whole and the Western powers have always seen us as a model for emerging democracies, therefore having a pic of J J Rawlings who came to power amid a military revolution [and killed a lot of innocent people as well] sitting with Gaddafi who did likewise I would say doesn't bode well to the international world.

Ghana doesn't support military regimes, we never have and never will,

we will always stand by our motto "Freedom and Justice" that is what we proclaim...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:45 pm

You should have seen the joy on the streets of Ghana when Gaddafi last visited us, he came by road from Libya through the Sahara desert through the North of Ghana to Accra, every kid, every adult along the route wanted to see the Great Gaddafi, the AU, Mandela etc. were always solidly behind him, the mood here is very solemn, he was our hero, a living remnant of Kwame Nkrumah.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:09 pm

@buddytaller: You're showing your face on this thread again? If you have forgotten, please refer back in the early pages of this thread to see how you got pwned over and over again, after making false claims, baseless accusations, and spewing bullshit.

Don't worry, you won't ruin the day, these pictures and videos are too good for my day to be ruined :coffee::

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 428570943

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 7365ax

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 AcNrWleCEAAiuYL

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 428457455

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 9 733lau

Just remember where the "Brother Leader" was found, in a sewer:

Have a nice day! banana banana banana banana banana

Last edited by 7amood11 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next