kiranr
michael1
REWB
justdoit_
Giggslegend
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rooney is the best player in the EPL - Ian Rush - Page 2 Empty Re: Rooney is the best player in the EPL - Ian Rush

Post by xabi Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:59 pm

ali8775 wrote:how does this guy not get banned but all the other trolls do ?

dude how am I trolling? You said last year, thats 2010. RVP didnt score over 11 league goals that year if I remember right.

xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Rooney is the best player in the EPL - Ian Rush - Page 2 Empty Re: Rooney is the best player in the EPL - Ian Rush

Post by Ali Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:01 pm

xabi wrote:

dude how am I trolling? You said last year, thats 2010. RVP didnt score over 11 league goals that year if I remember right.
2010/11 ?
he broke a record for scoring in most consecutive games
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:04 pm

rooney is overated and i certaintly have never rated him in any way :coffee:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:04 pm

ali8775 wrote:
xabi wrote:

2010/11 ?

be more specific then next time you post, cause you did write "last year" not last season It is a big difference.¨

And anyway RVP was not the best striker last season neither, he was injured the first half. But if you only count the second part then that is of course debateable.

Look what you write yourself before saying that I troll
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:07 pm

xabi wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
xabi wrote:

2010/11 ?

be more specific then next time you post, cause you did write "last year" not last season It is a big difference.¨

And anyway RVP was not the best striker last season neither, he was injured the first half. But if you only count the second part then that is of course debateable.

sorry for the confusion then!

But in the second half that he was playing he almost outscored everyone thats why I say best striker in the world, he scored against Barca, a beautiful goal in the CC final, all in all had a great season
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:12 pm

The Madrid One wrote:rooney is overated and i certaintly have never rated him in any way :coffee:
lol wait until he rapes madrid, then you will understand. people dont realise how good he is until your team actually faces him.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUnitedIrishman Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:14 am

ali8775 wrote:
xabi wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
xabi wrote:

2010/11 ?

sorry for the confusion then!

But in the second half that he was playing he almost outscored everyone thats why I say best striker in the world, he scored against Barca, a beautiful goal in the CC final, all in all had a great season
Rooney had a great second half of the season..The business end, the bit that matters.... scoring overhead kick winners, second half hat-tricks (2-0 down to West Ham)the winner against Chelsea in the QF CL and a goal in the CL Final against Barca..RVP burnt out with the rest of the gunners in the second half of the season when Arsenal ended up empty handed..at least Rooney's goals won us silverware and took us to the CL Final..goals that mattered and won us the league..Tevez and Berbatov were the leagues top scorers last season not RVP! Neutral

TheUnitedIrishman
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:21 am

beautiful goals matter more? someone call Mario Gomez and tell him he doesnt count anymore .

RVP was scoring goals left and right, what burn out ? He stayed on form while everyone else faded.

so a striker is just judged on silverware?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUnitedIrishman Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:29 am

ali8775 wrote:beautiful goals matter more? someone call Mario Gomez and tell him he doesnt count anymore .

RVP was scoring goals left and right, what burn out ? He stayed on form while everyone else faded.

No not at all my point was that Rooney arose from his problems at just the right time and WAS the most inform striker towards the end of last season and has carried on since RVP may have scored goals here and there but Rooney's were of great importance,winners,winning games,taking United back from the brink..I'm sorry I know you rate RVP high and I do to but he hasn't got a patch on Rooney.

TheUnitedIrishman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:30 am

Gareth Bale is the best in the EPL.

Close thread.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUnitedIrishman Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:37 am

lenear1030 wrote:Gareth Bale is the best in the EPL.

Close thread.
I'm sorry but that is a ridiculous comment! Gareth Bale won that award on the strength of 3-4 games..he ended up having a poor season overall and that award is decided 2 months before the season closes no fan respects that award anymore anyway.... Rolling Eyes

TheUnitedIrishman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:39 am

Surprised no one said Vidc.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:39 am

ali8775 wrote:
TheUnitedIrishman wrote:
ali8775 wrote:Rooney is the best as long as RVP doesn't stay fit.
RVP is a great player,but nowhere near Rooney's calibre!

RVP was the best striker in the world last year (if you don't count Messi and Ronaldo) as strikers
and people get mad when i say rvp is overrated
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:57 am

Ganso wrote:and people get mad when i say rvp is overrated
Because one person thinks he's the best striker in the world?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:08 am

TheUnitedIrishman wrote:
ali8775 wrote:beautiful goals matter more? someone call Mario Gomez and tell him he doesnt count anymore .

No not at all my point was that Rooney arose from his problems at just the right time and WAS the most inform striker towards the end of last season and has carried on since RVP may have scored goals here and there but Rooney's were of great importance,winners,winning games,taking United back from the brink..I'm sorry I know you rate RVP high and I do to but he hasn't got a patch on Rooney.

to each his own Smile
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUnitedIrishman Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:17 am

ali8775 wrote:
TheUnitedIrishman wrote:

to each his own Smile
Indeed! Very Happy

TheUnitedIrishman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:25 am

TheUnitedIrishman wrote:
lenear1030 wrote:Gareth Bale is the best in the EPL.

Close thread.
I'm sorry but that is a ridiculous comment! Gareth Bale won that award on the strength of 3-4 games..he ended up having a poor season overall and that award is decided 2 months before the season closes no fan respects that award anymore anyway.... Rolling Eyes

i was joking.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:26 am

Lex wrote:
Ganso wrote:and people get mad when i say rvp is overrated
Because one person thinks he's the best striker in the world?
not the first time i hear stuff like this fyi.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:29 am

Find me another example of someone calling RVP the best striker in the world
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:39 am

how exactly am i supposed to instantly find a post like that? Rolling Eyes

i have seen people write about how hes the best striker in the world or how he is top 5,when there has clearly been better strikers than him in the past 1-2 season(s)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:41 am

Ganso wrote:when there has clearly been better strikers than him in the past 1-2 season(s)
In what sense
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:56 am

Rooney most overrated player in England the press love him so much... last year rvp and tevez out performed him year before that he was drogbas bitch.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:57 am

Lex wrote:
Ganso wrote:when there has clearly been better strikers than him in the past 1-2 season(s)
In what sense

Well considering Drogba was better then him in the 2009-10 season and Tevez and Berba superior in the last.

I don't have to mention the ones before the mentioned years.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:13 am

Well, if he didn't play for United I'd say he was up there too.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:16 am

Gareth Bale is overrated, I have to say Rooney is a work horse, I think he is the best player in EPL.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hecticfootballer Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:35 am

if rooney is the best player than premier cannot be the best league.

hecticfootballer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next