Rooney Is The Most Overrated Player Ever?

+25
billionmillion
alexjanosik
RED
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
free_cat
fatman123
rwo power
Blue Barrett
SchinnerC
Mr Blobby
Kingofeverythingclassy
danyjr
MrDeeds
Kick
Lord Awesome
FennecFox7
Abramovich
zarola
RealGunner
Valkyrja
jibers
Onyx
Ganso
DidierDrogba11
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rooney Is The Most Overrated Player Ever? Empty Rooney Is The Most Overrated Player Ever?

Post by DidierDrogba11 Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:27 pm

I am not impressed with him at all
what makes people think he is special?
Rolling Eyes
DidierDrogba11
DidierDrogba11
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Rooney Is The Most Overrated Player Ever? Empty Re: Rooney Is The Most Overrated Player Ever?

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:32 pm

hum...what doesnt make he look special?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Rooney Is The Most Overrated Player Ever? Empty Re: Rooney Is The Most Overrated Player Ever?

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:33 pm

What's wrong with him?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DidierDrogba11 Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:35 pm

mtfootball wrote:What's wrong with him?

he is not a good player actually,he never performs internationally and most of his goals in club football are pens and tap ins
and he is not a worldclass player in my opinion
DidierDrogba11
DidierDrogba11
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:45 pm

DidierDrogba11 wrote:

he is not a good player actually,he never performs internationally and most of his goals in club football are pens and tap ins

I suppose you dont rate Ruud Van nisterlroy and Gerd Muller then.

No one ovverates him. He is what he is, a good player. not great or amazing, but good.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Good player IMO, one level behind Iniesta, Ozil and Silva. Top 15/20 at the moment.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:04 pm

can't believe how much you underrate rooney jibers

he is top 5 in the world in his position. World class player.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:34 pm

thing that pisses me off about Rooney is honestly, he is the best player in the world at his best. Why isn't he like that all of the time? I don't know. I remember with United at the start of this last season, Man United was looking incredible and that was all because Rooney was at his best. I was beyond astonished at what he was doing for them. I thought he was better than the likes of Messi and Ronaldo at that moment. But then he slipped in form.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:08 am

He is overrated by those who rate him massively, white pele that can't dribble and all that shaz. I probably underrate him cos hes a bellend that plays for Man U, i personally don't think hes as good as people make out.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:21 am

Rooney on form is behind messi, ronaldo, iniesta, xavi, and ibra, and maybe pirlo. Off form is another story though..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Rooney Is The Most Overrated Player Ever? What_is_this_the_post_of_reposts-s468x349-231032-580
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:35 pm

No, I think he is rated fine.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:42 am

He is top 10 at best.

White Pele :facepalm:

3rd best player in the world :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:07 am

So overrated. A 25 Million MAX kinda of player.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:02 am

Pros:

• Work rate
  • Finishing
  • Team work
  • Build-up play

Cons:
  • Temperamental
  • Pikey

Conclusion: He is rated fine. Unless you think every player British media hypes up or is on the cover of FIFA must be Messi.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:25 pm

jibers wrote:
DidierDrogba11 wrote:

No one ovverates him. He is what he is, a good player. not great or amazing, but good.

This is a complete irrational & non-sensical post. Muller & RVN are 2 of the greatest pure goal-scorers ever & I think their statistics are better than Rooney.

Neither of them had great technique though skill wise. On the other hand Rooney despite being English has quite good technique & has much more variety to his game.

He is a Solid ST with good overall abilities & decent goal-scoring abilities but nowhere near as amazing Goal-Scoring wise as RVN or Muller. Not good enough to lace their boots goal-scoring wise.

Hell Gomez with no technique is a better goal-scorer,MUCH better goal-scorer than Rooney. In that respect Rooney is over-rated because of the british media

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:01 pm

But Rooney's not "just" a goal scorer

You ever see RVN or Muller play CM? lmao

One of the best players in the world I have no doubt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Blobby Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:26 am

The English media overrate a lot of players. Rooney is one.
Mr Blobby
Mr Blobby
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:51 am

I don't think he's underrated. But I do think he's not being played to his full potential at United. I would like to see what he can do in a top La Liga/Serie A club.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:07 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
jibers wrote:
DidierDrogba11 wrote:

This is a complete irrational & non-sensical post. Muller & RVN are 2 of the greatest pure goal-scorers ever & I think their statistics are better than Rooney.

Neither of them had great technique though skill wise. On the other hand Rooney despite being English has quite good technique & has much more variety to his game.

He is a Solid ST with good overall abilities & decent goal-scoring abilities but nowhere near as amazing Goal-Scoring wise as RVN or Muller. Not good enough to lace their boots goal-scoring wise.

Hell Gomez with no technique is a better goal-scorer,MUCH better goal-scorer than Rooney. In that respect Rooney is over-rated because of the british media
You seem to "fight" with everyone all the time Laughing

Calm down. Very Happy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:08 am

SchinnerC wrote:I don't think he's underrated. But I do think he's not being played to his full potential at United. I would like to see what he can do in a top La Liga/Serie A club.
Is this a joke? scratch
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 am

Please tell me how is he overrated? He has done nothing but meet/even exceed expectations throughout his career. From his debut against Fenerbahce until today, carrying United on his shoulders. And no one rates him as the best player in the world or best forward in the world. I rate him as a top 7/8 'forward' who USED to have the potential to become a top 3. and I think that is about right.

Overhyped by the English media? Yes
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:19 am

SchinnerC wrote:Please tell me how is he overrated? He has done nothing but meet/even exceed expectations throughout his career.
Except for him playing in the English NT. Except for his very first year there, he never managed to produce properly in the English NT.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:25 am

SchinnerC wrote:Please tell me how is he overrated? He has done nothing but meet/even exceed expectations throughout his career. From his debut against Fenerbahce until today, carrying United on his shoulders. And no one rates him as the best player in the world or best forward in the world. I rate him as a top 7/8 'forward' who USED to have the potential to become a top 3. and I think that is about right.

Overhyped by the English media? Yes
Errr.....I was referring to your comment on him having to move to La Liga/Seria A to reach his "full potential".
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:32 am

Nope thats not a joke.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next