Tuttosport - Juve presents the billto TNA and FIGC .250 million damage

+4
juve_gigi
S
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

Tuttosport - Juve presents the billto TNA and FIGC .250 million damage  Empty Tuttosport - Juve presents the billto TNA and FIGC .250 million damage

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Two hundred and fifty million. And 'that the bill presented to the Juventus Football Federation of spruce in the complaint presented to TNAs. A total amount of all damages that the company would have suffered during the season including post-2006 damages for the failure to qualify for the Champions, the partial loss of brand value and the sale of players well below their valuation. Today's edition of "Tuttosport", the details emerge. Damage for non-participation in the Champions League editions 2006-2007 and 2007 - 2008 50 million, give assignments to players (24 million Ibrahimovic, Mutu 7, 5 Thuram, Zambrotta 14, Vieira 8, 16 Emerson, Cannavaro 7), damages for loss of income from sponsot 21 million, damages for loss of income from fees audiotelevisivi 35, damages for loss of revenues from stage 10, damages resulting from loss of value of Stock Exchange 53. A total of salty, 250.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Tuttosport - Juve presents the billto TNA and FIGC .250 million damage  Empty Re: Tuttosport - Juve presents the billto TNA and FIGC .250 million damage

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Yes please. I think it's well entitled to us. Forgetting the whole "inter are more guilty" "NO!, juve are more guilty" rubbish the fact is that Juve were very harshly relegated and deserve compensation.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Tuttosport - Juve presents the billto TNA and FIGC .250 million damage  Empty Re: Tuttosport - Juve presents the billto TNA and FIGC .250 million damage

Post by S Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

TomJuve wrote:Yes please. I think it's well entitled to us. Forgetting the whole "inter are more guilty" "NO!, juve are more guilty" rubbish the fact is that Juve were very harshly relegated and deserve compensation.

You cant blame Calciopoli or Relegation for this loss but its down to the pure incompetence of the Juventus Management..

And yes i'm looking at Elkann..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
TomJuve wrote:Yes please. I think it's well entitled to us. Forgetting the whole "inter are more guilty" "NO!, juve are more guilty" rubbish the fact is that Juve were very harshly relegated and deserve compensation.

You cant blame Calciopoli or Relegation for this loss but its down to the pure incompetence of the Juventus Management..

actually its the relegation ...that made us less atractive,players left, sponsors and so
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

actually its the relegation ...that made us less atractive,players left, sponsors and so

I wont entirely blame Relegation for our financial woes..But i have to say that there was a lack of proper planning and rebuilding process..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:13 pm

So the question is does Moratti actually have 250m in his bank account?

Maybe this is the reason why he is selling half his team, to pay us. Karma is a bitch after all...

:coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 pm

juve_gigi wrote:So the question is does Moratti actually have 250m in his bank account?

Maybe this is the reason why he is selling half his team, to pay us. Karma is a bitch after all...

I have to agree :coffee:

Tuttosport - Juve presents the billto TNA and FIGC .250 million damage  Ssstn

P.S. Only Etoo is leaving
P.P.S He is 30
P.P.P.S He is leaving for big money
P.P.P.P.S Sneijder is staying
P.P.P.P.P.S Half a team? No.
P.P.P.P.P.P.S Lulz at Juve getting a dime
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:43 pm

guys calm down ..cro u to ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:45 pm

We are just trolling/kiding around, right gigi? Smile

Its all good.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Continue Crointer dude ..

Lets see if you get any sort of responses.. Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:56 pm

I got neg repd Tuttosport - Juve presents the billto TNA and FIGC .250 million damage  Mama
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:19 pm

CroInter wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:So the question is does Moratti actually have 250m in his bank account?

I have to agree :coffee:

Tuttosport - Juve presents the billto TNA and FIGC .250 million damage  Ssstn

P.S. Only Etoo is leaving
P.P.S He is 30
P.P.P.S He is leaving for big money
P.P.P.P.S Sneijder is staying
P.P.P.P.P.S Half a team? No.
P.P.P.P.P.P.S Lulz at Juve getting a dime
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S :coffee:

Eto'o scored 37 goals last year
Either way, you've downgraded with whoever replaces him
35M is big money? Liverpool paid 35M for Carroll and Eto'o is ten times the player that he'll ever be :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:18 am

Comparing prices with 21 year old and 30 year old Tuttosport - Juve presents the billto TNA and FIGC .250 million damage  16k3pzb
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:19 am

I hate when some1 takes apart in juve section without a reason What a Face
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:58 am

CroInter wrote:Comparing prices with 21 year old and 30 year old Tuttosport - Juve presents the billto TNA and FIGC .250 million damage  16k3pzb

An unproven 21 year old player from a midtable team
To a 30 year old striker who scored 37 goals and won everything possible at club level playing for some of Europe's top clubs.

Saying it's a good thing that you're selling your best player because he is 30... facepalm
Lmao I can't believe someone would defend the sale of Eto'o, that is just embarrassing from a football standpoint LOL

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:09 am

CroInter wrote:We are just trolling/kiding around, right gigi? Smile

Its all good.

Haha, of course it's all in good fun. It's not fun being a Juve fan unless you can take jabs at Inter and vice versa, right Cro?? Laughing

But I am sure that Moratti can find the 250m, he just has to sell a few thousand barrels of oil and he should be fine...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:19 am

Filgc's decision to relegate juve took 2 months max, and our appeal is taking more than 1 year.,.

Why will the figc give us back our lost money?

JUVE = PRIDE of the national team!

Last edited by DeviAngel on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Offending other clubs)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Luca wrote:
CroInter wrote:Comparing prices with 21 year old and 30 year old Tuttosport - Juve presents the billto TNA and FIGC .250 million damage  16k3pzb

To a 30 year old striker who scored 37 goals and won everything possible at club level playing for some of Europe's top clubs.

Saying it's a good thing that you're selling your best player because he is 30... facepalm
Lmao I can't believe someone would defend the sale of Eto'o, that is just embarrassing from a football standpoint LOL

An "unproven" 21 year old with high potential is most likely to go up and you are paying for someone who can play another 10-12 years on high level, and you can always re-sell him, while 30 year old can only go down and there is no chance what so ever you can re-sell him(at least not for anything higher then peanuts).

Can you think of a transfer of 30+ year old higher then 20m? I dont think so, Eto'o will go for cca.35m and beside that money Inter will get rid of his enormous wage of 10m per season, FFP is coming and Inter cant afford to pay him that much anymore.

And no one beside crazy russians would give more then 20m for Eto'o, and thats a fact. Inter got amazing offer and i myself would take it, he is 30 and he can start dropping any sec, just like Milito.

In his 1st season he was shit, Milito was king, last season Milito was shit Etoo was king, im pretty sure whoever comes(Tevez) will do good enough for us.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:59 pm

CroInter wrote:
Luca wrote:

An "unproven" 21 year old with high potential is most likely to go up and you are paying for someone who can play another 10-12 years on high level, and you can always re-sell him, while 30 year old can only go down and there is no chance what so ever you can re-sell him(at least not for anything higher then peanuts).

Can you think of a transfer of 30+ year old higher then 20m? I dont think so, Eto'o will go for cca.35m and beside that money Inter will get rid of his enormous wage of 10m per season, FFP is coming and Inter cant afford to pay him that much anymore.

And no one beside crazy russians would give more then 20m for Eto'o, and thats a fact. Inter got amazing offer and i myself would take it, he is 30 and he can start dropping any sec, just like Milito.

In his 1st season he was shit, Milito was king, last season Milito was shit Etoo was king, im pretty sure whoever comes(Tevez) will do good enough for us.

It is a fantastic offer of course.
However, he scored 37 goals, I don't see him having a Milito like fall just yet.
Are Inter pressed for money? I would rather keep Eto'o at this point and I certainly wouldn't bank on Tevez to join, if he did then yes the move does make more sense but still..

Eto'o is just top class.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down