Tuttosport - Bisoli of Giaccherini: "What Juve deal. Giak Outdoor is exalted"

Go down

Tuttosport - Bisoli of Giaccherini: "What Juve deal. Giak Outdoor is exalted"  Empty Tuttosport - Bisoli of Giaccherini: "What Juve deal. Giak Outdoor is exalted"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:58 pm

It 'was his coach for two years and now Pierpaolo Bisoli Cesena, current coach of Bologna, spends honey words for new signing of Juventus Giaccherini Emmanuel. "When I arrived in Cesena, in the summer of 2008, was out Giaccherini pink, about to go away. During training I needed for a match and I called him. I was so impressed that I went to the end of session President and asked him to keep him because he was a quality player. And after two league games he had won the jersey as a starter - he said -. Bisoli to Tuttosport does not surprise me that Juve have decided to focus on him. The His name is not on everyone's lips, it will not appeal, but at the end of the season, make a budget, you realize how useful it is. " Count in the form then the coach of Porretta Terme at home sees it right:

"And 'the ideal man, can play at right at the left. When I used the three was the fifth defending midfielder is on a strip is other. It brings outdoor, jump man, knows how to put the cross and go to the shooting, is not being good at ball possession. And then he's a player that fits a lot, an eclectic, good quality and quantity : When mates or opponents fall of intensity he continues to suffer because they do not give up the effort - has added the coach of Bologna -. Pressure? The ranks made ​​it, until four years ago and not played in C2 owner was, however, is one who knows what he wants. And 'a quiet and humble guy, who has a right attitude.

At Juve will increase the pressure but I am convinced that he will continue to create for the team and not thinking at the individual level " . Bisoli ends up with a small 'rebuke': "It must improve in front of goal, amazing goals can go wrong even if last year but scored 7 goals. And then the last step is to grow. But are defects that can be corrected in maturation process. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum