The Madrid One
halamadrid2
shaven
83 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

El Maestro - Ricardo Kaka - Page 10 Empty Re: El Maestro - Ricardo Kaka

Post by Error Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:08 pm

It's funny that some here criticize him for anything he does. It would have been much better if more players would had followed his example and stay out of this pointless fight. Or can someone tell me how Mourinho's poke in the eye is proving his love for Real Madrid?

Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:07 pm

People arent getting it, he stands so far remove from what's going on that he gives the feeling he doesnt care about the rest.

Iker was in the melee, but he wasnt fighting, he was helping to calm the rest and diffuse the situation.

Kaka is arguably the most respected guy on that pitch, he should have been in there trying to help calm things.

He does not care, at least to me it's that obvious.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:16 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:People arent getting it, he stands so far remove from what's going on that he gives the feeling he doesnt care about the rest.

Iker was in the melee, but he wasnt fighting, he was helping to calm the rest and diffuse the situation.

Kaka is arguably the most respected guy on that pitch, he should have been in there trying to help calm things.

There are a two Barca players that do the same. Does that mean they don't care either? Marcelo isn't in the eye of the storm either if you watch closely. No point to make too many conclusion based on one picture.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Kaka should have tried to be a peacekeeper. No need to get involved with the fighting obviously... but just try and calm the other guys down and be there for your teammates.

The guys is too much of a prima dona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Error wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:People arent getting it, he stands so far remove from what's going on that he gives the feeling he doesnt care about the rest.

There are a two Barca players that do the same. Does that mean they don't care either? Marcelo isn't in the eye of the storm either if you watch closely. No point to make too many conclusion based on one picture.

Players were hovering in the vicinity in case they needed to get involved. Nobody other than Kaka stood 10 meter away lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Error wrote:

Players were hovering in the vicinity in case they needed to get involved. Nobody other than Kaka stood 10 meter away lol.
The Barca player at far left is as far from the fight as Kaka is.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:22 pm

The Barca player in question is a tool too... I was referring to our players only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Watch this video:

At the beginning all players are in the pile and the picture has been taken from 00:45. But at 00:35 you can clearly see Kaka with Alves and how they both walk away from the situation. Like I said, no point to make conclusion based on one picture.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:37 pm

I couldnt care less about Alves. it's a team struggle, i consider he should have been in there doing something, like every one. You dont have to agree with me.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:46 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I couldnt care less about Alves. it's a team struggle, i consider he should have been in there doing something, like every one. You dont have to agree with me.
nick, football isnt a pop show with idols. dont pick on kaka all the time. when he plays bad then ok but like you do..........
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:53 pm

I'm just saying that you (nick) and some others are making this thing much bigger than it actually is. I don't see how this thing is different from what media does when they take lines out of context.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Ok I-no i try, but he isnt gonna play a lot so i need to compensate somewhere Embarassed
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:56 pm

lmao at people hating on him for not participating(fighting or not) on that brawl.....ridiculous
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:01 pm

It shows his classy conduct in that Particular incident..And you have to laud him for that..

Del Piero is a true juventino so it doesnt mean that he'll get involved in any sort of brawl just to defend his club or show his love for the club..Depicts the class of a player..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:07 pm

kaka is the future.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:09 pm

we are going to have 2 very different opinions no matter what.

Casillas is classy as well, yet he was diffusing things, as one of the leaders, and one of the oldest people in the team. We had a lot of kids fighting there.

I didnt make my comment because he isnt fighting, you guys are missing the point widely.

Kaka missed a lot of important moments for the team being out on injury, all of fights in CL, copa etc... he wasnt with the group. He is struggling to define himself within the squad at the moment.

I said he has no heart, he looks detached from the team, and seeing him away from the struggle was just highlighting an impression i already had.

if you disagree with me, too bad.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Error wrote:Watch this video:

At the beginning all players are in the pile and the picture has been taken from 00:45. But at 00:35 you can clearly see Kaka with Alves and how they both walk away from the situation. Like I said, no point to make conclusion based on one picture.

unbiased comment, very rare lately Smile
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Tragic figure in my opinion, feel so bad that he got injured the way he did.

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT MADRID.

...I joke.

But seriously, I admired him even at Milan, he was a quality player and I hope he gets back to the level he once was; a Ballon d'Or champion.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

El Maestro - Ricardo Kaka - Page 10 Empty I thought Kaka was great against Galatasaray

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:12 am

He really showed some good moments of football. He really needs all the help from his colleagues who obviously dont care, and his manager and club officials.

I know he already has one foot outside madrid already, but Kaka can really be a very decent card we can use to unlock certain games.

He was twice as good as Ozil by the way.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:39 am

kaka, you will be missed! You go, chap, go find yourself another club that will appreciate your skills. Sometimes change is the only antidote. Stop fighting for madrid, you're fighting for a lost case. They dont want you there, chap. Everyone can see that on the pitch from the actions of other madrid players to those of their great manager.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:47 am

Agree with you to a certain extent. He cannot match Ozil's consistency though..

Kaka has two main problems currently, one he can correct, one he can't.

1) His pace. This is the one he cannot correct. Although some on here do not wish to admit it, he has slowed down considerably/ which in turn has taken away from his directness.

2) Speed of decision-making. This is something he can correct, if he does he can still be a great player for us. He seems to dwell on the ball for too long before making a pass or taking a shot.. this I put down to a confidence issue. The strange thing is, you can see that crisp technique is still there because if he actually gets the shot/or/pass away, its usually something majestic.

Another example of the someone suffering of this "lack of confidence syndrome" is Fernando Torres.. The guy still has a great shot, but he is taking too long to shoot, hence his shots are always closed down.

I'm willing to keep Kaka. Off the bench, he would be amazing. I want him so desperately to get out of this low confidence funk, because he still has a lot to offer.

By sheer consequence that clubs like Arsenal, Man City, Milan and Inter are all expressing interest in him shows that he is still kept in the highest regard.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:59 am

Nobody cares about what you think huntsman, just sayin.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 am

Well the pace thing can be improved to a certain extent; i dont know if he will fully recover it. But it can also be attributed to his current mental block. Motivation is required, and so is confidence, at the end it's the brain that sends the signals to all the body parts and limbs also through the spinal cord which along with the brain constitutes a body's nervous system.

Kaka's had a very serious injury which left him sidelined for around two years. His body still remembers the pain and consequences of this injury. This slows him down even if it were for milliseconds. we can compare his state to that of Petre Cech. At one point he was the best goalkeeper in the world by a long shot in my opinion but after his near death experience, his goalkeeping reactions slowed down because everytime he was to encouter one of those one on ones or high balls, the memory of this experience returns and it will result in a mental block (short circuit) for whatever time. Ofcourse Cech overcame this to a certain extent; time and his participation in lots of games returned back his confidence. The instinct to survive rises above all other instincts. Besides, kaka was sidelined for 2 years, ofcourse his pace and muscles will shrink.

All those problems can be worked around with and he can easily gain back 60, 70, even 80% of his original pace. Through special physical training for example specifically designed for his damaged muscles.

The number 1 problem with kaka just like any other player with an injury who is playing for the biggest club in the world is the lack of his confidence.

This is why i ve been saying that if we as a madrid club cant support / provide the type of help that players like kaka want, we will not become the greatest club in the history of this sport. Even the smallest details matter. But i dont think Madrid has the time nor the knowledge to invest in such an experiment.

In Kaka's case, the best solution would be to go to another club. It will give him the fresh start, he will play more mins and he will start gaining back his lost confidence.

This is why, i have come to the conclusion that Kaka must leave Madrid. Yes, i agree with every other madrid fan, kaka must leave. he is no more good for us.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Huntsman you are a barca fan now?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Only if mourinho manages Barca.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:40 pm

To be honest, sometimes i feel that Real Madrid's pace is slow; they cant keep up with Kaka's pace. Sometimes...

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next