The Madrid One
halamadrid2
shaven
83 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

El Maestro - Ricardo Kaka - Page 11 Empty Re: El Maestro - Ricardo Kaka

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:40 pm

To be honest, sometimes i feel that Real Madrid's pace is slow; they cant keep up with Kaka's pace. Sometimes...

huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Huntsman you are a barca fan now?
Huntsman you are a troll now?

El Maestro - Ricardo Kaka - Page 11 A8f612a5-3387-44c4-a99e-b78c8bbb4f6d

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:43 pm

you gotta luv the Alves Dive @ 1:15 Smile
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Kaka did really play decent this time, he tried at least Very Happy I'm more surprised that there aren't any 'Kaka is back' or 'Kaka will be back' fans posting in this thread Very Happy
Huntsman, 'great' was too much, you should've said he played better than Ozil or excelled in the first half, a much better bait for you know who... Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:44 pm

I would be happier if Kaka joined either Arsenal or Chelsea or even ManCity than PSG or Inter. Looking forward to watching him play for one of the top clubs in the PL.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Kaka, Welcome to Arsenal [HD]

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:07 pm

kaka is like benzema from 1 year ago. I doubt there is enough time to pimp him up.he is 30 or something.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:07 pm

bye kaka, and Good Luck!

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:08 pm

I-no wrote:kaka is like benzema from 1 year ago. I doubt there is enough time to pimp him up.he is 30 or something.

He's 29, and he can pull a pirlo and play at top level until 34.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:41 pm

huntsman wrote:
I-no wrote:kaka is like benzema from 1 year ago. I doubt there is enough time to pimp him up.he is 30 or something.

Referencing to pirlo considering very different playing styles is just recipe for fail huntsman.
its like ur not even trying to troll anymore. Kaka isnt a cm.

Also Its Quite interesting that u still believe in this ghost. The Kaka ur talking about already disappeared since 07-08, isnt it about time to let go?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:42 pm

The problem with Kaka isn't that he is a bad player but it has to do with his form. You simply cannot expect him to regain it overnight, especially with the players above him in rank. If we start playing kaka and benching Ozil then we'll make Ozil lose form and above all we don't "how long" till kaka adjusts to his game properly, if it ever happens even. What's the point of it?

Anyway I think he needs 1 full year of fitness to reach 100% like higgy, let's see if it happens by January but I tell you many people are fed up with him + we already moved on with Ozil! No point in sticking with the past, MOVE ON. He'll remain as a backup until one of the player upfront gets injured, he'll get his chance [again] soon enough. If you still have hope for him then hope he could grab those chances because they are reaching their limit, fast. I hope he can make it but I won't think its our solution.

Anyway congratz huntsman for the barca promotion Very Happy Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:43 pm

huntsman you are the fake real madrid fan number 3.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
huntsman wrote:

Referencing to pirlo considering very different playing styles is just recipe for fail huntsman.

Also Its Quite interesting that u still believe in this ghost. The Kaka ur talking about already disappeared since 07-08, isnt it about time to let go?
that kaka disappeared in 2009,when he went to Spain fyi,not 2007.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:47 pm

welcome to arsenal, Kaka. your second home after brazil.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Ganso wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
huntsman wrote:

He didnt disappear. He was just on time off. Now he's back Very Happy

Last edited by huntsman on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Ur missing the plot H.A. Huntsman doesnt even have a clue why Kaka has disappeared nor does he know why Kaka now will never get his form back so as long as he is in real madrid or in any club for that matter.

Actually he is very bad player, contributes little to nothing in our attack and certainly does not give us options in attack. the fact that di maria (shit passing) has to perform kaka's duties even though kaka is on the field is damning enough to know that clearly, kaka is worthless.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:48 pm

huntsman, shouldnt we try to sign Modric, im with you about signing a CM. Modric or Banega
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:50 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:huntsman, shouldnt we try to sign Modric, im with you about signing a CM. Modric or Banega

I really think we should, nick. We should go for it, esp that kaka will be leaving.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Ganso wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
huntsman wrote:

07-08 was the beginning of the end for Kaka, 08-09 removed all doubt. u best believe i was not happy at all when we signed him in 09-10. if Kaka truly didnt disappear, Milan cud have farred better those years. I dont know much but my older bro watches milan since ac milan was his team in italy. keeps telling me Kaka was done during 07-08 and was "i told u so" mode in 08-09. he was also disappoint that we wasted money on kaka in 2009. why did we go waste 67 million on someone who will never repeat his 06-07 performance?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Ur missing the plot H.A. Huntsman doesnt even have a clue why Kaka has disappeared nor does he know why Kaka now will never get his form back so as long as he is in real madrid or in any club for that matter.

Actually he is very bad player, contributes little to nothing in our attack and certainly does not give us options in attack. the fact that di maria (shit passing) has to perform kaka's duties even though kaka is on the field is damning enough to know that clearly, kaka is worthless.

I wasn't addressing him lol but addressing the hopefuls, I was one back in January until I realized the opposite. Anyway let them hope, if he can actually regain his form then we'll have an excellent back-up till next year. Win-Win situation Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:58 pm

kaka performed well every year since he came to milan in 2002 and benched Rui Costa.he then,suddenly, stopped performing in Madrid..its quite clear hes unhappy and has 0 confidence.

he should move to another club soon or come back to Brazil like Ronaldinho so he can have a shot to be in the 2014 squad.

Last edited by Ganso on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:00 pm

H.A. wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Ur missing the plot H.A. Huntsman doesnt even have a clue why Kaka has disappeared nor does he know why Kaka now will never get his form back so as long as he is in real madrid or in any club for that matter.

I wasn't addressing him lol but addressing the hopefuls, I was one back in January until I realized the opposite. Anyway let them hope, if he can actually regain his form then we'll have an excellent back-up till next year. Win-Win situation Very Happy

Thats exactly the problem. Kaka will never regain that form. If u knew why, then u wud understand just how much of a problem Kaka is.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Ganso wrote:kaka performed well every year since he came to milan in 2002 and benched Rui Costa.he then,suddenly, stopped performing in Madrid..its quite clear hes unhappy and has 0 confidence.

he should move to another club soon or come back to Brazil like Ronaldinho so he can have a shot ot be in the 2014 squad.

My older bro, who follows milan, tells me a tale that is quite different from wut ur saying. quit defending ur compatriot Ganso.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:14 pm

dislike the trolling but admire your faith in a madrid player... good sign of a good supporter
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
H.A. wrote:

Thats exactly the problem. Kaka will never regain that form. If u knew why, then u wud understand just how much of a problem Kaka is.

Don't over exaggerate stuff Turok, you make him sound like the worst player in history Razz

We still have Sahin who could shift to AM if necessary, we have Granero too. Anyway in case Ozil gets injured [hope it doesn't happen] then everyone will see whether kaka can preform, which I personally I'm not convinced he can in his current form.

But still if he manages to do it then we'll have a great backup player, let the hopefuls hope. You won't be harmed trust me Very Happy

I hope you got what I'm saying. Its not that I believe he'll be back to his former self but if he can manage adjust his game to his form then we will have a great back-up. We need that back-up in any case because the season isn't getting any shorter and we didn't sell him. We need to support our players, no matter how badly they can suck Wink
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Ganso wrote:kaka performed well every year since he came to milan in 2002 and benched Rui Costa.he then,suddenly, stopped performing in Madrid..its quite clear hes unhappy and has 0 confidence.

he should move to another club soon or come back to Brazil like Ronaldinho so he can have a shot ot be in the 2014 squad.

My older bro, who follows milan, tells me a tale that is quite different from wut ur saying. quit defending ur compatriot Ganso.
since when are 17 goals and 10 assists a bad season?Specially in a Milan with a lot of meh players back in 08.Quit crying,kaka only declined in madrid,end of story....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next