When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold

+18
I-no
H.A.
huntsman
halamadrid2
Lord Hades
Turok_TTZ
Shamirr
VanDeezNuts
shaven
S32TABLANCA
Adit
alex mahone
Babun
Mr Nick09
ÖMARz
Zees
Chad
hrealmadrid
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  Empty When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Many of you may or may not know that although I am not a fanboy of Kaka, I always believed that he should have stayed at Madrid. My main argument has, and will continue to be, financial reasons. Kaka generates income that justifies both his transfer fee and high wages.

However today, as our preseason starts to come closer to its end, I am finally throwing in the towel.

Ricky is not even a shadow of the former player he used to be. He seems to be stuck in quicksand: the harder he struggles the worse he gets. After a solid and injury free preseason, Kaka still fails to impress or justify even a bench role on this squad. It is unfortunate, it is disappointing, it is a shame, but it's true.

So today, although it pains me to say it, I join the majority in the opinion that it is time for Kaka to move on from Madrid.

When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  Kaka-real-madrid-transfer-23432_display_image
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  Empty Re: When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold

Post by Chad Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:53 pm

1 good half against LA Galaxy and i thought we got the good Kaká back but nope. i'm still on the fence with selling him but i'm a fanboy sooo...
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  Empty Re: When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm willing to wait until 10 games into the season. I want to see him when it counts. If he's still passive and grossly ineffective, i will completely give up. But at this point, we sent out Canales and sold Sarabia.... he's the best we have as a backup by far. I wanted him to move before those two left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 pm

i say wait unill winter
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 pm

He knows the pressure is on him to justify his place.

If he proves himself before the next transfer window i wont mind him, otherwise......checkout time.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:00 pm

When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  Pop_corn_3D
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:I'm willing to wait until 10 games into the season. I want to see him when it counts. If he's still passive and grossly ineffective, i will completely give up. But at this point, we sent out Canales and sold Sarabia.... he's the best we have as a backup by far. I wanted him to move before those two left.

I agree with this. This is a low low low point on a former world class player's career.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 pm

When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  2w1tco2

Kaká after the game tonight
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Chad wrote:When expectation turns into hope and hope turns into disappointment: Ricardo Kaká should be sold  2w1tco2

Kaká after the game tonight

Hilarious

+1 for that
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 pm

sportsczy wrote:I'm willing to wait until 10 games into the season. I want to see him when it counts. If he's still passive and grossly ineffective, i will completely give up. But at this point, we sent out Canales and sold Sarabia.... he's the best we have as a backup by far. I wanted him to move before those two left.

Why is the OP getting negged? lol

he is the only back up we have, so unless mourinho think of something different, we wouldnt benefit from selling him. My mind can cook up and think of names that would fit seamlessly in the team we have and be productive and clasico efficient.

It would be stupid to sell him just for the sake of it, it's all about bringing in a different body of work to help the team in its direction.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:39 pm

I feel for Kaka
He tried so hard from what I seen
Unlucky, and also it looked like his body limited what he wanted to do
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 pm

He was more of a SS than an AM even in his prime days. Now that he lost his speed and scoring abilities no worth keeping him.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:49 pm

We have to keep him for the season now. Its too late, Canales and Sarabia have gone/are going, we need to loan out Canales for just one year to bring him back next year when Kaka leaves for good.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:00 pm

None of them would be first team ready imo. They need to go out and become the best players they can be, even one season wont be enough for canales, specially not in Valencia.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:01 pm

His physical abilities are gone, and it's difficult for him because he isnt able to adjust his game to his new body. Less speed, less explosiveness, less agility, kaka used to be a power runner with the ball, with great all around skills.

So it's obviously shaking his confidence, at times it has worked for him, but 70% of the time he struggles, he has a difficult time with physical play, and he cant create separation on runs the way he used to. He makes it very easy for defenders to take the ball away from him.

It limits him a great deal, specially when you know that he was never really able to dictate the play as AM, that's why we say he isnt a playmaker, but an attacker. the other aspects of his game are lacking as well, not the most energetic guy around, wont exactly run after the ball or defend in general.

He is a sub at the moment, but needless to say im less than satisfied with what i am seeing. His mental approach of big occasions is the reason i thought he would be a good piece to have within the squad, but if he is unable to have full games in offense and defense, and if he cant cope physically with the pressure, then he is useless.

Subs are supposed to come off the bench and brings something positive, something exciting, and at times, make a case of why they should play as starter more often. It's the position kaka is in, but seriously, Ozil can chill, there is no competition for him. He can just focus on himself as im sure he does, kaka is almost well done.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:06 pm

same sentiments. as back up he is the besst we could have right now.

but love to see lass and gago go first
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:08 pm

ZsG7 wrote:i say wait unill winter

this is the most possible thing could happen to him... not before the season starts
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:08 pm

OMARz wrote:He knows the pressure is on him to justify his place.

If he proves himself before the next transfer window i wont mind him, otherwise......checkout time.

who will we replace him now? loan deals ? cause we could get canales back
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Saetablanca wrote:We have to keep him for the season now. Its too late, Canales and Sarabia have gone/are going, we need to loan out Canales for just one year to bring him back next year when Kaka leaves for good.

not hing final yet i think... last minute changes could happen though if ever. FTW canales
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 pm

we dont need a backup. we have plenty of midfielders.

if ozil is playing in a 4-2-3-1 formation and is subbed we can just switch to a 4-3-3 problem solved because we have plenty of players who can play in the 4-3-3

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Sahin can cover am too. Easily in fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:47 pm

sportsczy wrote:Sahin can cover am too. Easily in fact.

exactly, and we can improve our depth in the middle. playing with an AM isnt a must providing your deeper midfielders can playmake, and the forwards can drop. it's quite easy in fact.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:48 pm

And the transition of phasing Kaka out begins..
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:50 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:And the transition of phasing Kaka out begins..

fresh news. :lol!:
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum