REWB
S
Doc
Mr Nick09
Gil
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Elia : "Juve is on the same level as HSV" - Page 2 Empty Re: Elia : "Juve is on the same level as HSV"

Post by JAY-Z Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:42 pm

TROLOLOLOLOLOL, good one Elia, good one.

JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Elia : "Juve is on the same level as HSV" - Page 2 Empty Re: Elia : "Juve is on the same level as HSV"

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Still pwn Madrid though... :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm sure you mean HSV Fonz. So I'm inclined to agree.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 am

Some1 was right we shall see who laughs last Smile ...

he wanteed 6 mil salary since there are Chelsea,City ,Real who offer enormous salaries he can go there and rot on the bench crying for move after 1 yr ...but wait he didn't said that gimme the link ....today he said that hamburg doesn't want to let him go not that lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 am

DeviAngel wrote:Some1 was right we shall see who laughs last Smile ...

he wanteed 6 mil salary since there are Chelsea,City ,Real who offer enormous salaries he can go there and rot on the bench crying for move after 1 yr ...but wait he didn't said that gimme the link ....today he said that hamburg doesn't want to let him go not that lol

where did you get that info? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:56 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Some1 was right we shall see who laughs last Smile ...

where did you get that info? lol

from the reports he wants AT LEAST DOUBLE salary that he is earning thats the reason for the stall of the negotiations ....he ain't worth it ...

I say Vargas + PAsquato ... now HSV want Amauri ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:58 am

and what report is that? another BS from the italian press?

no links? it sounds ridiculous.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:00 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:and what report is that? another BS from the italian press?

no links? it sounds ridiculous.

I don't care if its BS or not Its the report and tuttojuve reported the almost the same ...they jsut said he wants at least double salary that he earns in HSV ;/

http://football-italia.net/aug9d.html

====================
...btw here is this story where he 'says' that about juve

23-year-old Hamburg starlet Eljero Elia has recently been linked with Liverpool, but speaking to Bild, the player failed to mention Anfield as one of his preferred destinations.

"Hamburg are a great team as well, but I dream of playing for one of Europe's finest teams. Clubs such as Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United really are something special,"

And Elia is sure he can slot right in at one of the European giants, having garnered enough experience with the Dutch national team and his current Bundesliga outfit.

"I'm confident that I'm good enough to succeed at a big club. I've played against some of the best players around at the World Cup with Holland's national side. I proved my worth in South Africa."
==========
nice one fail

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 am

che wrote:we'll see who has the last laugh when juventus spend their 100 million summer transfer budget on aguero, rossi and bastos...

Elia : "Juve is on the same level as HSV" - Page 2 Vucinic-Juventus

...well, shit

lol @ the neg votes, butthurt juve fans can't take a joke :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:05 am

i agree, juventus is on the same level as a hamburger
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:09 am

DeviAngel has banned Elia from Goallegacy forums for trolling.
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Elia told Hamburger Morgenpost: "The club told me that they won't let me join Juventus, but that's not a problem for me. I've agreed with the club that we'd open talks if a big club like Arsenal or Chelsea comes knocking.

"There's no need to talk if a club of the same level as HSV is interested. Juventus are still one of the best Italian teams around, but they're not better than Hamburg in my opinion."

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:28 pm

che wrote:
che wrote:we'll see who has the last laugh when juventus spend their 100 million summer transfer budget on aguero, rossi and bastos...

...well, shit

I'm not butthurt, but I suggest that you wait until the transfer window is over before judging.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:39 pm

7amood11 wrote:
che wrote:

...well, shit

I'm not butthurt, but I suggest that you wait until the transfer window is over before judging.

You think Juve will bring someone big before window closes?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Elia has been nothing special during his time in the Bundesliga.
He's a headless chicken.

I don't understand how he thinks he could play for one of the giants all of a sudden.

Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:10 pm

CroInter wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
che wrote:

...well, shit

You think Juve will bring someone big before window closes?

I don't know, but I'm not going to rule anything out.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:44 pm

LOL Elia is waiting for that offer from Internazionale....

He knows whats gooood.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Still, with Juve having crashed and burned, and HSV still not having run out of money - it's not really a controversial statement, is it now?

I mean sure, HSV is, historically, a fickle nothing against Juve, but right now, they got comparable squads and resources, HSV might even have more cash.

But yeah, this debate has moved beyond that point and I agree: Elia lacks effectivity, he should take a couple more lessons in consitency before he thinks of moving to a really big club. Or just wait 3 to 5 years until Juve is back on track (if that's ever going to happen, that is).
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Magricos wrote:Elia told Hamburger Morgenpost: "The club told me that they won't let me join Juventus, but that's not a problem for me. I've agreed with the club that we'd open talks if a big club like Arsenal or Chelsea comes knocking.

"There's no need to talk if a club of the same level as HSV is interested. Juventus are still one of the best Italian teams around, but they're not better than Hamburg in my opinion."

This scratch
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:07 pm

What are you talking about? scratch

Arsenal are a big club.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Reality check for Juve, but this is how the club is getting viewed across Europe atm. They gotta hurry up getting back on that horse, or they will continue to lose plastic fans (they count also you know, as they bring in money) every year. CL is a must, and this season will be a tough battle against Napoli and Roma, but its possible!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:49 pm

delaurentishotz wrote:DeviAngel has banned Elia from Goallegacy forums for trolling.

well he has u as idol what can I do :/ Razz
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Elia : "Juve is on the same level as HSV" - Page 2 Catturasa
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:08 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Still, with Juve having crashed and burned, and HSV still not having run out of money - it's not really a controversial statement, is it now?

I mean sure, HSV is, historically, a fickle nothing against Juve, but right now, they got comparable squads and resources, HSV might even have more cash.

But yeah, this debate has moved beyond that point and I agree: Elia lacks effectivity, he should take a couple more lessons in consitency before he thinks of moving to a really big club. Or just wait 3 to 5 years until Juve is back on track (if that's ever going to happen, that is).

I know that right now, it's not a very controversial statement, because right now I can't call us a top club considering our dismal last season.

But the way we've been spending under the post-Secco management era suggests that we might return to become a top club within the next few years.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:02 pm

I don't know why people are laughing when most* Juventus fans understand the position the club is in.
Juventus cannot bring in the Aguero type players right now (I didn't have this view at the start of the summer but I was swayed by an audacious transfer budget).
Juventus has to build a team, and they have, they have added more depth than they have had in previous years. Players like Vucinic, Pirlo and Vidal can get Juventus to the champions league.

Once Juventus is in the champions league and they can then use their transfer budget on 1-3 players with bigger price tags and of highest quality.

Also, I am not sure why Inter/Milan fans are laughing this is as big of a jab at Serie A as it is at Juventus and that isn't good for anyone.

*some of us thought prestige alone would be enough but when the club is down and serie a is down it isn't that easy.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 pm

How would Juve fare against current Bayern? Very Happy HSV was trashed 5-0 yesterday Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next