MMM
Zamuro
pasquale22
El Chelsea Fuerte
Luca
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

So what's going on with the Section?  - Page 3 Empty Re: So what's going on with the Section?

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:57 am

TBH, devi keeps the forum going and without him its dull over here!

Well done grande dejan!

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

So what's going on with the Section?  - Page 3 Empty Re: So what's going on with the Section?

Post by tareks Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:59 am

One of the reasons is,after the aguero - Rossi Sagas which both came to an unfortunate results,our passion to discuss another big upcoming signings has fall down..
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:09 am

tareks wrote:One of the reasons is,after the aguero - Rossi Sagas which both came to an unfortunate results,our passion to discuss another big upcoming signings has fall down..

Absolutely not the case.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:27 am

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:
tareks wrote:One of the reasons is,after the aguero - Rossi Sagas which both came to an unfortunate results,our passion to discuss another big upcoming signings has fall down..

Absolutely not the case.

Agreed...

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:01 am

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:What's going on? I don't know...

The atmosphere has been edgy for quite some time, the deterioration is hardly that recent.

At times it's been nothing short of constrictive with people dissuaded from posting because they don't wan't to spark confrontation because of the views they hold, views that they are completely entitled to hold. Now how can constructive discussion and debate take place in the midst of that?

Beyond that there is of course the great purge of our forum, which has made this section a caricature if itself and from a personal standpoint erased many hours I spent creating threads I intended to revisit as they became increasingly relevant in the coming weeks and months.

To be honest, it's a killer of enthusiasm for what was our original 'fresh start' to fail in such circumstances.

agree 100% , before this 'fresh start' me and juvenelcuore had a heated discussion with some others and look.... we mightve offended some people but we were only stating our opinions and we actually didnt say anything offensive or racist yet some people were complaining about it and it seems now alot of people refer to that as a reason why this place has gone downhill lately.

I later asked anyone here to tell me where i said anything racist or offensive and nobody responded. my opinions were completely honest and truthful and people were criticsing me for that. so since then i feel i have to hold back since people r so sensitive. ONCE again im sorry if my comments r offending anyone but i think i will have some people agree with me when i say we deserve to state our own opinions. if they r racist or offensive then shame on the poster however if this isnt the case why cant we just debate and not see it as a fight like most people seem to do.....

it seems u cant even discuss or debate anymore without someone telling u off
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:29 am

Just give it some time

The transfer window is dullsville at the moment, i'm sure it will all pick up once we're getting closer to season kickoff

As for what happened before the wipe it's history now as far as i'm concerned. I don't hold a grudge towards anyone

I can totally understand some of the people who put a lot of work in their threads being disillusioned with a drastic wipe but i am confident their love of our great club will bring them back once Serie A is underway
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Drughi Bianconeri Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:50 pm

I had to post on this...

My leaving had nothing to do with Devi departure, but had EVERYTHING to due with the wiping of hard worked threads and posts with the inclusion of I AM GOD YOU KNOW SHIT type posts.

All this talk about slow market rumors and blah blah blah is nothing more than unknowing answers, so I AM CLARIFYing that scenario is far from what the reasoning is...

Hope Devi can get the forum rolling again for the next crop of prospects, but unfortunately a majority of the originals or even newer ones certainly will not return UNLESS something drastically changes, hence the reason for lurkers Im sure.

Thats all from me...

Drughi Bianconeri
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Drughi Bianconeri wrote:I had to post on this...

My leaving had nothing to do with Devi departure, but had EVERYTHING to due with the wiping of hard worked threads and posts with the inclusion of I AM GOD YOU KNOW SHIT type posts.

All this talk about slow market rumors and blah blah blah is nothing more than unknowing answers, so I AM CLARIFYing that scenario is far from what the reasoning is...

Hope Devi can get the forum rolling again for the next crop of prospects, but unfortunately a majority of the originals or even newer ones certainly will not return UNLESS something drastically changes, hence the reason for lurkers Im sure.

Thats all from me...
Agreed Twisted Evil I barely come on the forums anymore coz of all that rubbish. I think Devi was pretty much the heart and soul of the forum and really kept it alive, but at the end of the day, a person can only have so much of an influence.

We've been trying to re-establish the forums and everything, aspecially Devi but it always dies down, and now especially the forum is practically deserted. Shame, coz there are such great guys, and it was kinda fun to watch people argue. Ahh well, all good things come to an end. Although I was hoping for the end to come later :/
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:10 am

It's ok, I'm here, all is saved.

But in all seriousness, how about we have a 'weekly report' where I and a few other members of the forums can share the point of view on the week, whether it's games or transfers, we will have 5 or so members post their views and it will be good to see each persons opinions, anyone interested?
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:16 am

Thats all from me...
No offense but that is nonsense
While the reason you're lurking is the above it's certainly not the reason why i am lurking so you should refrain from calling our opinions unknowing answers

Personally, i don't care at all about the forum being wiped. I don't see the big deal, that doesn't mean it applies to everyone
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Drughi Bianconeri Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 am

jn2002dk wrote:

Thats all from me...
While the reason you're lurking is the above it's certainly not the reason why i am lurking so you should refrain from calling our opinions unknowing answers

Personally, i don't care at all about the forum being wiped. I don't see the big deal, that doesn't mean it applies to everyone

None taking...

I am not LURKing...I was actually TOLD to come to the forum and check it out.

It was in reference to OTHERs and seeing as how I speak to most of the posters who have left, then I feel safe in saying what I did. I do not speak with you outside of this forum, so what I said was and is justifiable with MYSELF and FEW OTHERs I speak with...you not included as I do not know you like the rest.

Believe that.

I have not even been here since the deletion of ALL THE HARD WORK, plus to say you dont care about the forum being wiped goes to show the the amount OR lack there of you have contributed...sorry to say.

Drughi Bianconeri
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:41 am

Drughi Bianconeri wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

Thats all from me...

None taking...

It was in reference to OTHERs and seeing as how I speak to most of the posters who have left, then I feel safe in saying what I did.

Believe that.

I have not even been here since the deletion of ALL THE HARD WORK, plus to say you dont care about the forum being wiped goes to show the the amount OR lack there of you have contributed...sorry to say.
If you say so
In my opinion you need to deal with it. The forum is wiped and that's that. You can either be bitter about it or move on by either contributing to bring it back or leave
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Drughi Bianconeri Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:43 am

jn2002dk wrote:
Drughi Bianconeri wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

Thats all from me...

None taking...

It was in reference to OTHERs and seeing as how I speak to most of the posters who have left, then I feel safe in saying what I did.

Believe that.

If you say so
In my opinion you need to deal with it. The forum is wiped and that's that. You can either be bitter about it or move on by either contributing to bring it back or leave

I have got over it, HENCE the reason myself and others have decided to leave, but to tell someone who has been here for years TO DEAL WITH THE LOSS of all contribution just goes to show your character...

Drughi Bianconeri
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:47 am

Drughi Bianconeri wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
Drughi Bianconeri wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

Thats all from me...

None taking...

Believe that.

If you say so

I have got over it, HENCE the reason myself and others have decided to leave, but to tell someone who has been here for years TO DEAL WITH THE LOSS of all contribution just goes to show your character...
EDIT
nvm
not wasting more time on a whiner
keep insulting me and other posters if that's your thing

have a nice day
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:24 pm

I'm not overly concerned by the inactivity, expect things to kick off again once the season starts.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Can't be bothered to post.

Feels pointless now really.

Forum wipe put the section into shambles. Most of the work and contribution gone.

I'm all for the "let's build it up" argument, but really can't be bothered.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:13 pm

me and the admins decided whats the best for the section and done it ...I know we lost a lot but gained a lot to....pls do stop arguing and lets focus on the "building up " Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:15 pm

What did you do Devi?
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:17 pm

VibeTribe wrote:What did you do Devi?

Since this section was going trough bad to worse me and the admisn decided to clear and reset the section to clear all negativity and wipe away some comments in order to get it on better .....but as u see..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Football is about to start,I wouldn't be too worried Smile Just keep the dynamic duo on a short leash...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:33 pm

1) Posters of the section were never asked.

2) It's been the same crap since the wipe.

3) We needed a wipe to act like adults *face palm*

4) Filler number to make the list seem bigger for those not reading it

5) Most if not all of the criticisms non-Juve posters had about the section were true.

6) The wipe has made the section a laughing stock of Goallegacy.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Giuvitojuve wrote:1) Posters of the section were never asked.

5) Most if not all of the criticisms non-Juve posters had about the section were true.

PERIOD..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm

6)well I don't care what other posters and ppl think about me If i did bro I would be long gone from this world..

3) Shame that this needed to happen so " act like adults" should come to ppls mind

5) They always criticized Juve but we never cared why should we now

2)Not quite
1) psoters were warned to damn much ....and action had to be taken ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Spot on. I mean, say what you will about me, but some threads that even I made were worthy of staying. Should have been filtered.

That is not directed to you Giu, except the compliment part of it. Thumbs up
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:16 pm

ok nwo we start only following protocols and rules ...

ADMIN AND MODERATOR RULES WON'T BE DISCUSSED !

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3