+5
Ion Creanga
TrezeGent
CroInter
davidsNC
salmano9
9 posters

Go down

Whats next F*ckers? Empty Whats next F*ckers?

Post by salmano9 Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:52 pm

What now FIGC? Now we won the first two matches in Serie A.. What is your punishment this time?
I dont think everything will go fine by the end of the year if we win scudetto...another calciopoli/scommesopoli ? or maybe Zeymanopoli?!?!?!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Whats next F*ckers? Empty Re: Whats next F*ckers?

Post by davidsNC Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Zeymanopoli- hahaha! but crying a little too, b/c i sort of have the same concerns
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Yes yes yes, thats why they are giving you all this ref help round in round out, so when season ends, they will pin it to that Juve was paying them, sneaky sneaky FICG.

But me and salmano9 got you now :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:11 am

CroInter wrote:Yes yes yes, thats why they are giving you all this ref help round in round out, so when season ends, they will pin it to that Juve was paying them, sneaky sneaky FICG.

What help? Were you by any chance implying that we haven't been better than the teams we've faced till now?

Dont make a fool out of yourself! Chill, Inter's back at being Inter, I bet you're used to it.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:19 am

CroInter wrote:Yes yes yes, thats why they are giving you all this ref help round in round out, so when season ends, they will pin it to that Juve was paying them, sneaky sneaky FICG.

at least you're a serie a fan... Still better than la liga gay fans Very Happy
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juv3holic Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:02 am

I remember when Juve's section used to be a classy place to have intelligent debates. Guess it's a long lost memory by now.

I think it's time to stop with the conspiracy theories. If we play by the rules and we win well then nothing will be against us. Past is history now. No more Del Piero, no more Moggi, no more Calciopoli.

Let's rewrite history in a humble and calm way. We play each match like it's a final and we respect our oponents and their decisions Del Piero's style. He never complained, he never outbursted, he just kept playing and that way he gained everyone's respect.

CroInter just seems to get under everyone's skin so easily. I actually really like the guy, always has a funny thing to say and when he trolls (Cause he does) it's just because you make it too easy on him. You guys need to stop being to overdramatic and just move on. It's a new season and we're topping the table. Celebrate that instead of bitching all the way.

I'm sorry if I sound too disrespectful but I just got tired of it. I do hope some of you guys remember me, the old ones at least. Devi sure does.
juv3holic
juv3holic
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.facebook.com/juanembadillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:07 am

juv3holic wrote:I remember when Juve's section used to be a classy place to have intelligent debates. Guess it's a long lost memory by now.

I think it's time to stop with the conspiracy theories. If we play by the rules and we win well then nothing will be against us. Past is history now. No more Del Piero, no more Moggi, no more Calciopoli.

Let's rewrite history in a humble and calm way. We play each match like it's a final and we respect our oponents and their decisions Del Piero's style. He never complained, he never outbursted, he just kept playing and that way he gained everyone's respect.

CroInter just seems to get under everyone's skin so easily. I actually really like the guy, always has a funny thing to say and when he trolls (Cause he does) it's just because you make it too easy on him. You guys need to stop being to overdramatic and just move on. It's a new season and we're topping the table. Celebrate that instead of bitching all the way.

I'm sorry if I sound too disrespectful but I just got tired of it. I do hope some of you guys remember me, the old ones at least. Devi sure does.

Great post, why don't you post more often? We could use you Very Happy
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:55 am

I dunno why this kind of threads are needed and I am going to close this one. And beside the red card what help did we receive ? We dominated the two teams that we played against there was a penalty and it was ref choice red or yellow. FFS it really is true when Juve wins its always refs when Milan,Inter,Lazio win its justice....

I am sick and tired of this kind of threads. If you ppl don't have anything nice to say that DON'T SAY NOTHING ( this is for all including me)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:09 pm

But devi and all ffs its REALITY.. They will always find something to accuse us of ¡¡¡¡!!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:38 pm

juv3holic wrote:I remember when Juve's section used to be a classy place to have intelligent debates. Guess it's a long lost memory by now.

Where have you been bro! I really miss the goal.com forum days when we had so many great posters Sad

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Now every1 had their input this becomes LOCKED !

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down