MMM
Zamuro
pasquale22
El Chelsea Fuerte
Luca
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So what's going on with the Section?  Empty So what's going on with the Section?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:21 am

Seems to be dead now... Right after Devi's departure it seems everyone left or took a break from it. Concerns?

Back to top Go down

So what's going on with the Section?  Empty Re: So what's going on with the Section?

Post by Luca Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:24 am

With the wipe went some members.
Place has died since I agree.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

So what's going on with the Section?  Empty Re: So what's going on with the Section?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:26 am

I got to disagree, the wipe affected just a few, to me it's more about Devi's departure. Many praised the move, others didn't mind. But oh well, I spoke to many like Kwame and Liam and their taking a break. Mauro seems to be busy at the moment. First time I've seen you post hehe, but anyways when Devi left, everyone just left. Just goes to show how much impact he has in the section, as I believe he was the heart and soul of the section, but oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:29 am

sciacca wrote:I got to disagree, the wipe affected just a few, to me it's more about Devi's departure. Many praised the move, others didn't mind. But oh well, I spoke to many like Kwame and Liam and their taking a break. Mauro seems to be busy at the moment. First time I've seen you post hehe, but anyways when Devi left, everyone just left. Just goes to show how much impact he has in the section, as I believe he was the heart and soul of the section, but oh well.

There is definitely posters missing, be it taking a break or whatever.
I've been around, mainly lurking. I post some I just usually don't feel like getting into it and I haven't been spending as much time here lately.
By getting into it I mean debating, usually when I do come here nothing interesting is happening, just reports, nothing to discuss, just to read.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:44 am

Exactly, to bad though... This section had the most posters and threads. And now it turned into this... Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:24 am

I suggest you don't complain. :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:28 am

english_jewel wrote:I suggest you don't complain. :coffee:

Nobody is complaining, I'm questioning.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:31 am

sciacca wrote:
english_jewel wrote:I suggest you don't complain. :coffee:

Nobody is complaining, I'm questioning.

It can't be any more dead than ours.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:38 am

Well juve's transfer market has gone a little cold and also the fact it seems we won't b signing a star player (Rossi/aguero) has drew some people away I reckon. Theres less to discuss
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:42 am

pasquale22 wrote:Well juve's transfer market has gone a little cold and also the fact it seems we won't b signing a star player (Rossi/aguero) has drew some people away I reckon. Theres less to discuss

Could be, but also there is like only 2 guys lurking each day, thats it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 am

I just lurk around, don't post anymore. Have nothing to post anyways...
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:00 am

It's not about people don't wanna post here, in recent days there was nothing to post about. same story about the left wing candidates and sometimes center back which have been discussed more than 10 times. on other hand new posters have joined and I'm optimistic about the future of this forum and sure Devi will be back soon.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:35 am

Eh.. i can tell you guys that people did not decide to leave because "the section was wiped clean" or because "there is nothing to talk about atm"

The reason:

So what's going on with the Section?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlwa8DCIiqZBSKvFAba838_3CaitT32z33w9JrG8XTF2RpBWP9Rg

With added bonus tracks:
"im italian, you're not"
"Moggi=god , Marotta=bad, mmkay"
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:11 pm

vanharouva wrote:Eh.. i can tell you guys that people did not decide to leave because "the section was wiped clean" or because "there is nothing to talk about atm"

The reason:

So what's going on with the Section?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlwa8DCIiqZBSKvFAba838_3CaitT32z33w9JrG8XTF2RpBWP9Rg

With added bonus tracks:
"im italian, you're not"

you're 100% right but everyone has decided to put those issues behind and restart the forum.tbh I've seen improvements since
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 pm

I am currently just lurking mostly because there haven't really been anything Juve related to debate the last couple of days
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:33 pm

jn2002dk wrote:I am currently just lurking mostly because there haven't really been anything Juve related to debate the last couple of days

Well i dont think so jn....

The transfer rumours have been posted as usual and its not like we are discussing the same thing..

And as we know the juventus rumour mill is as big as any..Even if people feel it nauseating or exhausted by the amount of rumours posted on this forum,Perhaps the rumour mill idea can be taken into consideration even though majority are against it..

The thing is someone has to kickstart a debate and atm there so few people that its impossible have a 'DISCUSSION' leave aside the usual shitstorms that go on here..

For eg.. Juventus101 made a decent thread on gotze ..Well i started of the debate but it got barely any replies due to the scarcity of the "active posters" CURRENTLY..

In general people like to post in a topic because they know that a debate would surface..And we clearly have an advantage in this case due to the abundance of juve fans on goal legacy..

Why would anyone want to post when they know that there are hardly any posters hence doesnt lead to any sort of discussion..

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juv3holic Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:44 pm

I'm always here, in the shadows haha. Too lazy to post, just do it every once in a while. I choose quality over quantity.
juv3holic
juv3holic
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.facebook.com/juanembadillo

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:59 pm

I'm a bit busy, that's all... I will post a bit more soon.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 pm

It could honestly be there is nothing significant to really post. You gents have posted everything that needs to be written already and then some. Think guys just waiting for the season to start again.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sainalius Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:04 pm

i read everyday

sainalius
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:51 pm

well, the wipe took away the bad threads, but also did all the good productive threads you had, too bad.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:53 pm

I was away for a while but either i dont post so much,I just respond to every thread Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:57 pm

vanharouva wrote:Eh.. i can tell you guys that people did not decide to leave because "the section was wiped clean" or because "there is nothing to talk about atm"

The reason:

With added bonus tracks:
"im italian, you're not"

Who knew, for weeks people have stopped doing that, and yet people left? hm... I highly doubt that.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:59 pm

And some of them left cuz of that horrendous post made by italjuve..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 pm

i havent been posting much for the past few days either,as someone said,not much to discuss.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next