MMM
Zamuro
pasquale22
El Chelsea Fuerte
Luca
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So what's going on with the Section?  - Page 2 Empty Re: So what's going on with the Section?

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 pm

i havent been posting much for the past few days either,as someone said,not much to discuss.

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

So what's going on with the Section?  - Page 2 Empty Re: So what's going on with the Section?

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:06 pm

well since the "wipe" you guys have 4 pages of threads, we have 7 since the creation of this place! id say the thread activity is still high
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:07 pm

The Madrid One wrote:well since the "wipe" you guys have 4 pages of threads, we have 7 since the creation of this place! id say the thread activity is still high

Thread with rumours and most of them having 0 posts...

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Which is why i made a rumour mill suggestion..atleast would make the forum look more organized and cleaner..

And we can always have the important and credible rumours as separate threads..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Which is why i made a rumour mill suggestion..atleast would make the forum look more organized and cleaner..

Yes, I understand, but when you suggested that, most of those threads were atleast 10 posts + in them, now nothing.

And yes, It could be ItalJuve's stupid post, but people need to realize, he got banned...

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:16 pm

sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:Which is why i made a rumour mill suggestion..atleast would make the forum look more organized and cleaner..

Yes, I understand, but when you suggested that, most of those threads were atleast 10 posts + in them, now nothing.

And yes, It could be ItalJuve's stupid post, but people need to realize, he got banned...

Yes i know..But just a few days ago you posted five similar rumours(i think it was pertaining to the vargas rumour) and barely got a few views with 0 posts..

Perhaps It would have been better if all those rumours were posted under one thread..

Again i'm not calling for a drastic change in our forum, but if it were a little bit more organized this place would be much better...

And we ought to bring out new topics too..All we've done is discuss transfer speculation or marotta vs moggi comparisions..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Well I've tried bringing the news, and only 5 out of 20 of them got posts. Yes, I did mention the same rumors, but they were all from different sources, and I saw the views, they are almost all equal to most of the rumors I did share. But anyways, I'm not going to bother anymore. I'm not in the mood to waste my time sharing news and seeing no participation. I've already stopped for two days... I spoke to Devi, he apparently is back and he will deal with that now... Very disappointed to see users just reading and some what taking advantage without posting. But then again, I can't force them and I won't. When people want to post again, and revive the forum, I will gladly share news again, for now, I'm just going to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:24 pm

maybe some are just to dramatic.. madrid have suffered alot of beatings but we are still together.

yes we are in different circumstances, but the over dramticness ive noticed is obvious
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:27 pm

The Madrid One wrote:maybe some are just to dramatic.. madrid have suffered alot of beatings but we are still together.

yes we are in different circumstances, but the over dramticness ive noticed is obvious

Not quite the same.

Juventus went from one of the best sides in europe to relegation and been a mid table team ever since.

I can understand why they are frustrated winning was all they knew, and for the last few years its been nothing but disappointment.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Sciacca and Juvenecluore crazy run left this section in ruins...Elmistique started it back on goal.com,but Giu kept him on a tight leash :lol!: This duo was too much for him to handle...

Sciacca is much more composed now,too late I'm afraid...Although Juvenelcuore was the one to make the imbalance IMO.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:maybe some are just to dramatic.. madrid have suffered alot of beatings but we are still together.

Not quite the same.

Juventus went from one of the best sides in europe to relegation and been a mid table team ever since.

I can understand why they are frustrated winning was all they knew, and for the last few years its been nothing but disappointment.

How we're doing on the field is completely irrelevant
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:32 pm

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Not quite the same.

How we're doing on the field is completely irrelevant

Yh i know, but it does'nt help i was just replying to TMO's comment really i realise this is more than what's going on the pitch Thumbs up
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:32 pm

And i scroll down this forum and i see king_alex and jn2002dk usernames..reduced themselves to being lurkers now..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:43 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Sciacca and Juvenecluore crazy run left this section in ruins...Elmistique started it back on goal.com,but Giu kept him on a tight leash :lol!: This duo was too much for him to handle...

Sciacca is much more composed now,too late I'm afraid...Although Juvenelcuore was the one to make the imbalance IMO.

If you knew what was going on or if you've been here, you'd know that I for one have changed and for weeks, I've not spoken bad. Though you did mention that in your post, you blame us for people leaving when insteas they left, when nothing was going on with me or nelcuore. There have been no arguments since the whipe, As for nelcuore, he has been inactive, and yet nobody is still here. Odd isn't? So the blame is not because of us.

Surag.Blueguy wrote:And i scroll down this forum and i see king_alex and jn2002dk usernames..reduced themselves to being lurkers now..

Exactly... and that is why I'm not going to be posting anymore news. I'm not in the mood to provide for lurkers, and get no responses, waste of my time, and nothing appreciative. Some guys claim their busy, but yet post more on the general section during the day and nothing over here... sure busy. Some claim there's nothing to discuss, but yet we are linked with two positions and a winger is coming up and the days I've been posting about 20 topics of news, not even one response. I only understand those who are taking breaks, that being Mauro, Liam and Kwame. The others, well I have nothing to say. Usually there use to be like 5 guys lurking at the same time, now it's just two... Big difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Sciacca although you have mellowed down ,lets face the fact many people around here couldnt tolerate the arrogant behaviour of nelcuore including me..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 pm

I forgot to mention, you know what the real reason is? Without Devi here, this section is nothing. He has the heart and soul of this section, let alone his postings of news which is not the point, without him here, you can see the results after his departure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Sciacca although you have mellowed down ,lets face the fact many people around here couldnt tolerate the arrogant behaviour of nelcuore including me..

Listen, I will only speak for myself. However, Nelcuore has been inactive for a week now, he hasn't posted much, and yet nobody is still here... he may be some what the reason, but surely he is not the main reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 pm

its not what it used to be simple ....ppl don't make jokes they offend , they make threads only to provoke and insult other ppl.This was our lil resort and peace form eevrything ...We've build it , We've destroyed it now its up to us to rebuild it and bring it back,....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:49 pm

sciacca wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:Sciacca and Juvenecluore crazy run left this section in ruins...Elmistique started it back on goal.com,but Giu kept him on a tight leash :lol!: This duo was too much for him to handle...

If you knew what was going on or if you've been here, you'd know that I for one have changed and for weeks, I've not spoken bad. Though you did mention that in your post, you blame us for people leaving when insteas they left, when nothing was going on with me or nelcuore. There have been no arguments since the whipe, As for nelcuore, he has been inactive, and yet nobody is still here. Odd isn't? So the blame is not because of us.

From my perspective it is.I called it just before the section fell apart,and so it happened.You can quote me on that...

Him being inactive means nothing,he just left the section in ruins...If you accept the blame,apologize to people and promise things to change you can get this section back on track,people love discussing football and this is the perfect time to do it because they'll be looking to come back when the football starts.

Be a man and face the consequences,and deal with it.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:50 pm

DeviAngel wrote:its not what it used to be simple ....ppl don't make jokes they offend , they make threads only to provoke and insult other ppl.This was our lil resort and peace form eevrything ...We've build it , We've destroyed it now its up to us to rebuild it and bring it back,....

Yes, but once again, this has stopped. Nobody is doing that anymore, this hasn't happend for weeks now. No arguments. Nothing... This is all happened, when you left, and this made other people leave. I'm not blaming you for leaving, and I spoke to you on msn about this. It's not your fault, it's nobodies, though when you left the section, everyone else did as well. Why? As I said before, you are the heart and soul of this section, and finally it has come down to the point that, without you, there is no Juventus section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:55 pm

VibeTribe wrote:From my perspective it is.I called it just before the section fell apart,and so it happened.You can quote me on that...

Him being inactive means nothing,he just left the section in ruins...If you accept the blame,apologize to people and promise things to change you can get this section back on track,people love discussing football and this is the perfect time to do it because they'll be looking to come back when the football starts.

Be a man and face the consequences,and deal with it.

No you don't seem to understand. He was inactive, while everyone was already leaving, not when everyone was already gone. So this does not conflict with him at all, or else when he was around we'd notice this when he'd be on here posting, wouldn't it?

Um, everything is accepted and everything is put to the past... We already did that, that was the whole point of the whipe. I promised not to argue anymore and I've kept it ever since. Nelcuore hasn't been on even since the whipe and before it, and yet it resulted to this. So once again, the blame is not put on us.

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:27 pm

What's going on? I don't know...

The atmosphere has been edgy for quite some time, the deterioration is hardly that recent.

At times it's been nothing short of constrictive with people dissuaded from posting because they don't wan't to spark confrontation because of the views they hold, views that they are completely entitled to hold. Now how can constructive discussion and debate take place in the midst of that?

Beyond that there is of course the great purge of our forum, which has made this section a caricature if itself and from a personal standpoint erased many hours I spent creating threads I intended to revisit as they became increasingly relevant in the coming weeks and months.

To be honest, it's a killer of enthusiasm for what was our original 'fresh start' to fail in such circumstances.

That is all compounded by the fact that at this moment we are enjoying what is known as a slow news week, there is nothing to speak of other than largely phony reports written by so called 'experts' who know absolutely nothing more than the average fan...

It has nothing to do with the fortunes of Juventus football club, the market carried out thus far by Marotta, outlook for the season ahead and most certainly not the non-arrival of Rossi or Agüero; frankly I don't give two shit's about them and never did.

I've been around, reading, lurking, whatever you wan't to call it but there's simply no reason to post right now.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:14 am

well, mostly im at work nowadays and i cant comment on post on my blackberry. I post when i get home and my time in the afternoon is late night for probably most of you guys.

Like i said to devi a few posts back, one of the reaons this board has kinda died down is cuz its hard to bring new posters. When we were in goal.com, we had new posters everyday and that kept the community alive.

I dont know what Cuore wrote (can someone at least give me a brief overview on what he said?) but i just feel that as the days pass by more posters leave and less arrive.....

I've always mentioned that we could ALL use 2 forums, one this personal sanctuary and another from a webpage so we could chat/debate with other new ppl and possibly bring new ppl to this board, but nobody has made a comment on that :S
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 am

I am on my holiday. I can only log on this forum by mobile. That's why I posted less, even failing to say welcome to a new coming bro.
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:18 am

I'm kind of just waiting on news or something concrete about formations. I think we've exhausted every debate about players and formations. Plus, news on the transfer market has slowed down. Once we get something news worthy to talk about, things will pick up again.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:57 am

TBH, devi keeps the forum going and without him its dull over here!

Well done grande dejan!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next