RealGunner
Mr Nick09
rwo power
donttreadonred
Yeezus
83 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 13 Empty Re: France NT News, Formations & Results

Post by Catracho Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Bénin wrote:C'mon the real problem was that Urkraine was highly motivated, not that france wasn't,  and they bullied the French players.

I'm pretty sure they didn't expect that. even Giroud and Kos did suffer.Also The penalty was an individual error.

I don't know if Valbuena would have been better than Nasri in that case.

Credits to Urkraine , you could see they were well-prepared for that game.
Thats a poor excuse. Cuz the other team was more motivated than the other... really?

Or France is just not good. Lets not sugar coat the facts here. France is not an elite NT. If you saw their WCQ campaign, then it was quite clear France would struggle in this tie against a better opponent than the likes of Georgia, etc.

Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 13 Empty Re: France NT News, Formations & Results

Post by LeBéninois Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:25 am

Catracho wrote:
Bénin wrote:C'mon the real problem was that Urkraine was highly motivated, not that france wasn't,  and they bullied the French players.

I'm pretty sure they didn't expect that. even Giroud and Kos did suffer.Also The penalty was an individual error.

Thats a poor excuse. Cuz the other team was more motivated than the other... really?

Or France is just not good. Lets not sugar coat the facts here. France is not an elite NT. If you saw their WCQ campaign, then it was quite clear France would struggle in this tie against a better opponent than the likes of Georgia, etc.
I agree that they aren't but their fans , journalists and even themselves don't want to admit yet. They are not better than Sweden for instance even if they got way better players.
When they start all over again after 2010 , they should have instaured an under-dog mentality but Zidane's era was still fresh and they were too impatient to be back at the top. I'm saying that because they fired their manager after losing to Spain ! and instead of support their players during the tournament, they kept being harsh with them. Fact is Nasri is not a great n10 , but a good player nothing else. Same goes for Giroud and benzema , they aren't on Henry's level.

France should humble themselves and learn how to counter for instance, they don't even know how to. It would have helped them a lot because even when they keep the ball, they aren't that dangerous.

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:24 am

Bénin wrote:
Catracho wrote:

I agree that they aren't but their fans , journalists and even themselves don't want to admit yet. They are not better than Sweden for instance even if they got way better players.
When they  start all over again after 2010 , they should have instaured an under-dog mentality but Zidane's era was still fresh and they were too impatient to be back at the top. I'm saying that because they fired their manager after losing to Spain ! and instead of support their players during the tournament, they kept being harsh with them. Fact is Nasri is not a great n10 , but a good player nothing else. Same goes for Giroud and benzema , they aren't on Henry's level.

France should humble themselves and learn how to counter for instance, they don't even know how to. It would have helped them a lot because even when they keep the ball, they aren't that dangerous.

Yep, honestly it just comes down to the fact that they're talent just isn't on that level anymore. Their best players aside Ribery and Giroud, are very young to succeed under this kind of pressure with the little amount of experience they hold. Pogba, Grenier, Varane, etc.. plus like I've been saying this entire thread, why tf does he insist on calling these washed-up no talented hacks like Abidal.. cmon Abidal has always choked at the biggest stage for France, thats no phuckin secret. Plus he's as old as Morgan Freeman ffs. Mousa Sissoko?? really??? Cabaye??? huh??? Remy.... etc etc. Deschamps is really dropping the ball on his player selection tbh aswell. Sagna on the bench.. but ffs he's not worse than Debuchy was tonight. Evra??? this guy Evra is so beyond himself, would rather a one legged Clichy or how about young Kurzawa maybe.. Digne?? Plus FFF shot themselves in the foot when they suspended Griezmann.. talk about a player who would compliment Ribery perfectly on the other wing in attack.. well he's ostracized, thanks FFF. Also in the middle of the field why not take gambles on Schneiderlin??? He's been superb at Southampton so far and he's what, 25? perfect, but lemme guess.. Shite Sissoko, Kondogbia, etc who offer next to nothing in support in the mid. ffs give me an injured Flamini.. I'm sure he'll hold up better than the ones named. Also leaving out Gourcuff whose probably France's best 10 available, will comeback to bite Didier's ass.

I might be talking rash, but I mean cmon.. Didier has to step it tf up.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:34 pm

Do or Die tonight

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Tonight's team: Lloris - Debuchy, Varane, Sakho, Evra - Pogba, Cabaye, Matuidi - Valbuena, Benzema, Ribéry

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:57 pm

RealGunner wrote:Tonight's team: Lloris - Debuchy, Varane, Sakho, Evra - Pogba, Cabaye, Matuidi - Valbuena, Benzema, Ribéry

Is that confirmed ?

too bad for France Debuchy can't play LB . Him being there would have made Ribéry more unpredictable.

Valbuena is going to suffer imo but then again he isn't afraid to try unlike Nasri ..

Benzema better play like a N9 instead of dropping in the mid again and again.

Might be some players last NT game if they fail to qualify : Evra , Abidal, Sagna,

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Can't believe Deschamps is benching Sagna again. His best defender. One of the most experienced players.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:36 pm

SACK Him tonight!
even if they turn it around
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:33 pm

France goal was not offside.

Les Bleus paying back for Ireland Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:32 pm

3-0 ffs :bow:

get in there
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Mamadou Zidane with 2 haha Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Red Carding their way to victory. No fun FIFA police.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:59 pm

CROW
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Had a goal wrongly disallowed and wrongly allowed, so that balances out, and red card is red card. Haters 'gon hate :coffee:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Sportsczy, you heard the story about the weather girl on canal+ lol?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Yeah...  Dora Tillier

http://i-cms.linternaute.com/image_cms/original/1350702-qui-est-doria-tillier-la-nouvelle-miss-meteo-de-canal.jpg
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:28 pm

so will she do it?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Unless there's a law against it, for sure. She's done stuff like this in the past...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:40 pm

btw love this
France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 13 Yt3TSRY
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Also France's third goal yesterday has been attributed to Sakho Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:01 pm

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Btw Congrats for last night Sports. You must be going crazy after 3-0 Proud

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Thanks dude.  It was a rough weekend for me lol. I stayed away from here because i would have surely been banned Laughing

Sakho, Pogba and Cabaye Proud 

When you analyze it, you realize that changing 5 players from Friday was absolutely the key.  Sakho, Varane, Valbuena, Benzema and Cabaye were all terrific.

We have to stick with Cabaye-Pogba-Matuidi.  First midfield since 2006 that i feel good about.  They complement each other perfectly.  Hope they all stay healthy (talking to Cabaye directly here lol).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Congratulations, Sports. I was going to message you after the 1st leg, on not to join chat nor post on this forum, given the abuse that was directed towards you along with the taunting of yourself, during the whole ordeal.

Yet, France have fortunately come out on top, and deservingly so. I personally think the calls for Deschamps head have been unfortunate, given that he happens to be a solid tactician if not pragmatic. I see him making strides to build a side for the future, rather than compiling names for short-term value. His failures were met through decisions hindering his progress towards the world cup, ultimately at the wrong time given its proximity, yet yesterday his plan was magnificent.

-Varane-Sakho perfectly complimented each other's attributes as you have a commanding and physical CB in Sakho, while the silk and intelligence within Varane; through reminders to the Milan partnership of Stam-Nesta.

Noting how well Cabaye fits within France, especially if he has the midfield to compliment his strengths and allow freedom, rather than defensive tracking. I ridiculed the decision of useless Nasri last game, questioning Valbuena's absence and yesterday was pure testament to Valbuena's brilliance as he is tremendously underrated within this forum.

Enjoy the win, as us Basques seem to be cheering France more than Espana themselves.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Tbf to our set up.... Cabaye has been great since the Arsenal move feel through.

Probably playing for a move but meh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Thanks Arqi.  Yeah i figured.  Since i'm very passionate and sometimes over-passionate, i tend to get a lot of hate thrown my way.  Happens.  It's ok.

We've had a lot of Basque great with France NT... mostly in rugby, but also quite a few in footy.  Namely Lizerazu just to name one for those of you who wonder.

I hope DD sticks with this starting XI until he's forced to make a change... need some continuity.  We change stuff too much.

@mole. That's ok i would think. He'll sell for more money so... i don't know how that helps, but it's more money Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next