Ignazio Abate Facts - Page 12 Empty Re: Ignazio Abate Facts

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Abate renews Milan until 2019

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Ignazio Abate Facts - Page 12 Empty Re: Ignazio Abate Facts

Post by Dante Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:50 pm

I am happy for Abate . He deserves this . It's been a while since 2009 . Many foreshadowed this back then , myself included , that he would outlast most of his then teammates and truth be told , there's a reason many thought like that back then and why he still is here today .

He maybe didn't have the evolution we used to expect of him and he will definitely have to show better things in the future , but i have no doubts it was the right decision . Always good to see one of our own stay around .

Having said that , i think it's high time now with the team being rejuvenated , Abate does so as well . Obviously Milan wanted Dani Alves , seeing that he renewed with Barcelona , we also renewed Abate .

That should say a lot to him right now , that we need a RB who's not messing around and he used to not to. He seems dissilusioned for a long time now. I'd think Abate would have been a better player today had it not been for the club's mess anyway , but there's still time for him to make amends. As long as he was here , whenever the team was strong , so was Abate , so i am hopefull.

Here's hoping the new season is a great one for him and why not , his best yet.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum