Post by Clutch Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:19 pm

Forgot Gundgoan was on Barca. How's he been

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 27 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:37 pm

Thrashing a small team is of no consequence. This team was merely in Real madrid's way of silverware. Our trophyroom still has room even for mickey mouse titles.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:41 pm

Vibe wrote:Farewrell Saka, back to Vini bandwagon :bow:

That tattoo seems to be working

for some mickey mouse cup... get outta here pls
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:42 pm

Why was Kroos booed off the field?
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:44 pm

Vibe wrote:Why was Kroos booed off the field?
probably meant for vini

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:47 pm

No, definitely Kroos. And it turned to cheers the moment Kroos stepped off and Modric stepped on.

Vini got cheers.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:52 pm

Since this game is being played in the middle east i suggest to Xavi stay why travel home and back again.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:56 pm

So Araujo then eh Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:58 pm

his every touch has been booed in Saudi. It's due to comments he made about players going to that league and they didn't like it. He was laughing when he was subbed
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:01 pm

Wonderful performance, great result. Best player in Europe back with a bang. We move.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:01 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Clutch wrote:
Myesyats wrote:That penalty was fraudulent
your team is fraudulent

Lol last year we thumped you in the same final, you're better but not by much and City showed you your place
We also got thrashed this season against Pathetico. Carlo dropped the ball in those games. Kroos and Modric have no business playing at the se time. The Pathetico thrashing was finally the last straw as after that they've never played together apart from when we've had many injuries
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:02 pm

Who is better in attack Mendy or Balde hmm

Tough choice. Both are terrible but I'll go with Mendy as he knows he's bad so refuses to even cross
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:03 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
his every touch has been booed in Saudi. It's due to comments he made about players going to that league and they didn't like it. He was laughing when he was subbed

Yep, he criticized the current situation where a lot of players opt to leave Europe in favor of lucrative deals in Saudi Arabia. Some people didn’t appreciate that comment.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:04 pm

some good ol fashioned clasico ass whooping never hurt anyone
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:03 pm

Vibe wrote:No, definitely Kroos. And it turned to cheers the moment Kroos stepped off and Modric stepped on.

Vini got cheers.

Kroos was boo’d heavily in other game. It’s because he call out players going to Saudi league only for money!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:14 pm

Kroos boo'd isnt a big deal, not like we are gonna be playing many games there. And if Kroos ever moves to Saudi, they'll praise him for his quality of football
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:51 pm

We really missed the chance to Manita these clowns tbh.

But also kinda glad we didn't cause Xavi would lose his job.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:47 am

As expected ppl want Xavis head, but not sure if there really is that much he could do when except when ur still starting Ferran n Roberto vs a Real thats just much better than us. Ive been surprised for a long time we managed to do so well vs them actually when its been clear we are far behind especially this season after we lost Dembele, n now Raphinha out, we got no threat on the counter n no wing play n just in general. Kounde has been poor for a while but we dont have better options. Also dont forget we dont even have a RB with Cancelo out. Oh n we also dont have a DM. All of Gundogan, De Jong n Pedri has been great but all are better play making then defending, hence teams all go at us for fun these days.

This game I get Xavis plan, more ambitious n risky n trying to compress the field by having the line high n thought as long as we contain Vini with Araujo as usual it would work. Doesnt work if Kounde n Christensen are slow n in this game made mistakes too. Add to that Balde is being used for LW basically since we dont have any threat n Xavi trying to make him a threat lol, but his final balls are still lacking anyway. Would have been better if we had Cancelo RB with Araujo covering him at RCB.

I also think Real has become more n more mature as the season progressed so even without Modric managed to pretty easily play through our press n Rodrygo n Bellingham roaming around was enough to trouble our risky think defense all game. Apart from putting the ball into the net in some game due to a lack of a striker, Real been very impressive with how they are patience n in control most games Ive watched them this season.

Dunno why but it seems many ppl are surprised but I really thought this was well over due n Xavi has done well for so long, but theres only so much he can do. If he goes n a new coach comes in it most likely would only end up worst, so no pls Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:06 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_G3vOwIthc&list=TLPQMTUwMTIwMjQj7x0wtbPSbQ&index=3

Very good short video showing our problems, especially why our defense is so bad this season n teams going at us so easily these days. Im just not a fan of the 3 ATB. This game vs Real especially just highlighted it. But I do understand Xavi's dilemma since we got no LW n he wants Balde to be it Razz So I repeat again, we need wingers first priority... n then I just want a standard 4-3-3 pls... n that also means we need to find a proper DM, not Romeu Razz N a proper RB pls lol...

Roque didnt feature so Im still looking forward to seeing him... is he even elligble for the CL?

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:34 am

Ice cold this guy rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:40 am

BarcaLearning wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_G3vOwIthc&list=TLPQMTUwMTIwMjQj7x0wtbPSbQ&index=3

Very good short video showing our problems, especially why our defense is so bad this season n teams going at us so easily these days. Im just not a fan of the 3 ATB. This game vs Real especially just highlighted it. But I do understand Xavi's dilemma since we got no LW n he wants Balde to be it Razz So I repeat again, we need wingers first priority... n then I just want a standard 4-3-3 pls... n that also means we need to find a proper DM, not Romeu Razz N a proper RB pls lol...

Roque didnt feature so Im still looking forward to seeing him... is he even elligble for the CL?

Barca lost this as soon as they thought it'd be a good idea to play a high line against Vini and Rodrygo without a sweeper keeper. Amateur hour from Xavi.

In possession Barca are nothing special. Just passing the ball around. Where is the Yamal that made his exciting debut. He's just a passback merchant now. Everything going through Balde who is probably the worst attacking fullback I've ever witnessed. How did he expect Barca to score with that tactic. Also Lewa was doing below the half way line half the time, boy doesn't have the speed to get up and get on the end of passes. I used to hate when Benz did that because it meant that we had noone in the box and made us easy to defend against
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:51 am

And Xavi apologies afterwards n prolly rightly so, but I dont think its all on him, I mean, what can u do if u only have Ferran as ur LW? XD Felix is an option but hes not a winger n Xavi have yet to find a way to integrate him prolly becos as good as he can be, he has too many weaknesses, one of them being physical n defending, n Xavi were afraid he was gonna get bullied by Cavarjal n Valverde I imagine.

Important point is that ppl still dont realize how important ALBA was for us. He was our main attack outlet for AGES. I find it so weird that seemingly the net or pundit or nobody in the world talks about this or appreciates this at all Very Happy Hence the Balde being pushed up to LW n 3 ATB. The 4th goal was a direct result of this, Valverde just ran behind all that space vacant at our LB position, our 3 CBs pulled across n Vini is free on the other side. Even the subs u see Felix n Yamal on the RW trying to overload n leaving Balde one the LW. If Baldes final ball n output is good it may justify everything, but no lol...

The high line Im guessing as I mentioned b4 already Xavi prolly think its our only chance to create anything is to try n box Real in. If we play deep it would take forever to build up or we just wont make anything happen becos we have no pace in attack at all. This then adds to opponents being able to attack us at all without worrying that much about their d compared to the past, etc., all linked negative resulting in the poor showings we put out so often these days vs anyone.

Watching back some of the second half also since I felt asleep during that as it was so late early hours for me Razz Its easy to see the problems after the subs even more so, Yamal n Felix cant defend as normally we have Raphinha/Ferran who does, Real just overcrowded our RB area also n u never see Araujo struggle so much, n then sent off. So all that is on Xavi I think, being too ambitious n attacking without realizing how much better Real are atm, it was bit suicidal n naive yes... although the other option would have been just damage limitation n defend a 1-3 situation.

Anyway my point is Xavi cant win these days, not with whats hes got atm vs the competition.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:09 am

Geez, only now I realize the extend of it cos I missed a lot of that second half... Real were toying with us n could have scored a few more... no wonder Xavi apologised... but inevitable if Real managed to force Araujo off...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:33 am

sportsczy wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Sports, what you and I were discussing was us speculating what “might” be better for the overall game. But the reality is none of what we were discussing will be done for a whole variety of reasons. This discussion has gone to a debate on hypothetical statements!

To me it would be interesting if we could somehow get into a discussion with Flo about how he could tailor his next presentation on super league to be more acceptable, but the whole concept of player involvement, that not only means all organizations from Fifa, Uefa, leagues’ management, teams’ management and owners, player agents all drastically change and agree, let alone labor laws in all countries change. In other words it’s a pipe dream of yours! Your constant references to everything in the USA should stop!

I don't think you get it. If clubs in a country create domestic players unions... it's within the context of domestic labor laws. The only added step is the domestic union chiefs choose a representative for negotiation with UEFA etc.

This exists in every single industry in Europe.

Pilots in the airline industry are the perfect example. You have domestic unions (here are a few examples):

ACA: The Austrian Cockpit Association
BeCA: The Belgian Cockpit Association
BUL-ALPA: The Bulgarian Airline Pilots Association
CRO-ALPA: The Hrvatski Sindikat Prometnih Pilota
PALPU: The Pancyprian Airline Pilots Union
DALPA: The Danish Air line Pilots Association
FPA: The Finnish Association
SNPL: The French Association

But then you have a union to represent them on the European stage: European Cockpit Association (ECA).

Clubs do the same thing, but not in the union context. How do you think UEFA works. The chiefs of the domestic leagues choose the head of UEFA for a 4 year term. FIFA is the same way.

This is probably what FIFPRO is supposed to be. Given how the football world has developed despite the union's existence, things would have gotten here no matter what measures are introduced simply because the ability to make money is a stronger motivator than anything

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:49 am

Lewandowski seems like he can still be a somewhat great striker, but on a different team. I don't see him working like this.

I think it is time for a Guardiola reunion. Not sure about his contract though, and whether Pep has balls to take on a team that is not already world class.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:03 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Geez, only now I realize the extend of it cos I missed a lot of that second half... Real were toying with us n could have scored a few more... no wonder Xavi apologised... but inevitable if Real managed to force Araujo off...

Araujo has been alot more agressive in previous Clasicos. Just looked so passive yesterday, maybe because Vini wasn't taking on players as much this game instead being smarter and passing when he knew he'd be double teamed and probably dispossessed. Araujo is crazy good on 1v1s but when it comes to anticipating little give and goes you see his deficiencies. He should probably go back to playing CB as Barca lose alot in attack when he joins in on attacks. In the second half he stopped going up too as he knew we'd exploit that space behind him.

I like a good banter but Araujo is WC and this loss is on the coach and how he set Barca up with a suicide high line. Reminded me of Klopp doing the same mistake after getting beat for the umpteenth time.

If you want to play a high line it's very important to have a keeper who runs off his line and isn't glued to the goalline. Pena did the wrong thing when he stayed back instead running forward to try and clear the ball. His starting position was low so he probably wouldn't have gotten there before Vini but that's something you have to do when your teams backline is near the halfway line.

As for us, Valverde shows yet again what an unsung hero he is. Last season Dani got run ragged by Barca, this time (although Dani himself is in the form of his life) Valverde was there covering for his every run forward, helping to double team attackers and breaking the lines with his runs. He has got a different role now with Bellingham here but this role probably suits him better

I am still not convinced by this attack against PTB teams. They did alright against Atleti nothing major. Vini was also the protagonist against them but it was difficult without a targetman. Joselu did really well when he came on that game. I still think we need a real CF and not wingers turned CFs. It might work against naive teams but will struggle when it's time to make shit happen against the likes of Alaves and co who are happy sitting back and getting their draws.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next