La Liga 2023/24

+27
FennecFox7
Nivash
Valkyrja
Arquitecto
sportsczy
BarrileteCosmico
The Madrid One
Adit
Davis
Clutch
titosantill
Lucifer
McLewis
El Gunner
Winter is Coming
Perucho21
farfan
Pedram
Turok_TTZ
Thimmy
Doc
futbol_bill
BarcaLearning
Myesyats
halamadrid2
Firenze
Vibe
31 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:02 pm

Myesyats wrote:I can explain, Vini is aiming to become a masseuse after his career in fighting racism is over.

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 GIBHTlyWwAATMCf?format=jpg&name=large
looks worse than it was tbh.

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 25145
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:57 pm

This was after Vini badged into him from behind too, so he fouled the guy on purpose from behind, n then proceeded to shove him to the ground on the neck, just outrageous, Rodrygo did something similar on the weekend too, unpunished.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 9038
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:28 am

I think Vitor Roque completed more dribbles in a 30min cameo as a LW last night than Raphinha in his entire career.

Who scouted out this fake Brazilian ffs. Send him back to Leeds
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19375
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by futbol_bill Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:31 pm

Wow, Atleti really struggling. 2-0 loss to Cadiz. At this rate, they will lose out on 4th place to Athletic, who have been looking good lately. That will mean Atleti out of CL next season!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6995
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by the xcx Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:23 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Wow, Atleti really struggling. 2-0 loss to Cadiz. At this rate, they will lose out on 4th place to Athletic, who have been looking good lately. That will mean Atleti out of CL next season!

Weird, at one point I thought that they might run away with the league. They did have an impressive run towards the middle of the season
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7570
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by sportsczy Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:48 pm

the xcx wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Wow, Atleti really struggling. 2-0 loss to Cadiz. At this rate, they will lose out on 4th place to Athletic, who have been looking good lately. That will mean Atleti out of CL next season!

Weird, at one point I thought that they might run away with the league. They did have an impressive run towards the middle of the season

Griezmann got injured 5 games ago and hasn't played... they've fallen apart since.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21477
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:03 am

They fell apart before then. Griezmann was getting subbed out alot just before his inury.

Atleti have just run out of steam. They are a non factor in the title race

It's between us and Barca like I predicted at the start
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25145
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:00 am

That's what I said earlier in the season, a lot of the blame falls on Chavi for requesting Romeu to replace Busi, a good DM makes all the difference. Christensen isn't even a dm and you can already see a better defensive record

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19375
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:10 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:They fell apart before then. Griezmann was getting subbed out alot just before his inury.

Atleti have just run out of steam. They are a non factor in the title race

It's between us and Barca like I predicted at the start
Griezmann and Morata got injured around the same time. They cannot score without that pairing. They literally have nobody else that can score. One of them is not enough either.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21477
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:52 pm

Depay has scored a few huge goals but Yh those two have contributed to like 90% of their goals. The goals have dried up for both now though meaning Atleti are struggling to score.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25145
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:52 pm

Myesyats wrote:That's what I said earlier in the season, a lot of the blame falls on Chavi for requesting Romeu to replace Busi, a good DM makes all the difference. Christensen isn't even a dm and you can already see a better defensive record

Too lazy to look up what games he has started as a pivot. Can you name those 7 games hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25145
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Depay has scored a few huge goals but Yh those two have contributed to like 90% of their goals. The goals have dried up for both now though meaning Atleti are struggling to score.

They're both out injured since early to mid-Feb. Haven't played.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21477
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 pm

Depay is overrated as always, no surprise there... Griezmann is important to France n Atletico no matter what ppl say Razz Its a shame he came to Barca when Messi was around, perhaps otherwise we would have been able to build more around him rather than forcing him into another role or overlap with Messi...

Think apart from Christensen at DM, since Xavi annoucement the team has also performed better in general, according to him everyone became less tense, n prolly also we got players back in time etc... but we still just scraping through wins though, n now Pedri n De Jong out, who knows how long we can keep it up. First try not to get knocked out by Napoli though Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 9038
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:36 pm

sportsczy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Depay has scored a few huge goals but Yh those two have contributed to like 90% of their goals. The goals have dried up for both now though meaning Atleti are struggling to score.

They're both out injured since early to mid-Feb. Haven't played.
No Alvaro is playing and has been for a while.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25145
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by the xcx Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:57 pm

Rodrygo is such a poor forward
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7570
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:26 pm

the xcx wrote:Rodrygo is such a poor forward

Streaky is the right word. He gets hot and cold.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21477
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:27 pm

Ardaaa....finally gets his goal

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t43155-la-liga-2023-24
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25145
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 40 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum