La Liga 2023/24

+24
Arquitecto
sportsczy
BarrileteCosmico
The Madrid One
Adit
Davis
Clutch
titosantill
Lucifer
McLewis
El Gunner
Winter is Coming
Perucho21
farfan
Pedram
Turok_TTZ
Thimmy
Doc
futbol_bill
BarcaLearning
Myesyats
halamadrid2
Firenze
Vibe
28 posters

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:40 pm

Only matter of time b4 Real pull away... they r top without even Vini playing Razz The rest of us are so far behind. Only way maybe is if they go on a CL run again n cbf with the league Razz

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 8760
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:41 pm

The subs were terrible... Yamal been off form for ages, Ferran useless as usual... n not sure whats Balde doing bunching up with Cancelo at LB with Kounde still RB XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8760
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:43 pm

N there it is.. fully deserved. Been better than us by far this game, beat our press, press us better, more dangerous, more energetic... compared with the Athetico game which was easy cos their midfield suck...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8760
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:44 pm

Very Happy
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 34216
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:57 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Girona :bow:  4!!!!

proper humbling

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 34216
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Myesyats Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:59 pm

You have no shame, you ship 3 or 4 almost every week these days Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19042
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Myesyats Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:01 pm

Cant believe we got beat by Eric Garcia :facepalm: Not a bad game from us but Girona were ruthless ffs,
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19042
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:11 pm

Myesyats wrote:You have no shame, you ship 3 or 4 almost every week these days Laughing


our starting backline has been unavailable basically all season

Girona leading La Liga is a damning indictment of Spanish football rn...would be battling the likes of Brighton and Brentford over here

you're lucky the quality is so poor overall, guaranteed CL qualification...not even Europa League if in the GOAT league

Daley Blind dominating the league ffs, thought man had retired
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 34216
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Myesyats Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:17 pm

Was leicester winning epl a damning indictment for english football?

Girona is part of the City Football group and is fed with talent by arab money.

You bums cant even beat Galata and Copenhagen. English teams are embarrasing in europe you are "Blind"
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19042
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by farfan Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:22 pm

I don't know how much talent they really have when their attack is still led by 37 year old Stuani hmm These over performing well coached small teams are usually better than the sum of their parts.

I don't think their Argentine player who destroyed Madrid last year is doing great at Lazio.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 5622
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:23 pm

English teams dominated two of the 3 European competitions last season you numpty

Leicester had world class talents (and it was clear at the time) that went on to be among the best in the game for years after their title win, Girona have none and a ton of 30 year olds Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 34216
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Myesyats Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:31 pm

Firenze wrote:English teams dominated two of the 3 European competitions last season you numpty

Leicester had world class talents (and it was clear at the time) that went on to be among the best in the game for years after their title win, Girona have none and a ton of 30 year olds Laughing

You're a clown lets face it, Utd slumping is getting into your head, 4 points in a group with Copenhagen and galatsaray rofl rofl rofl

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Cp7rnhdonl291
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19042
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:32 pm

Pedram wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Almost cost us a pen there Razz We definitely get luck sometimes Very Happy

Real must be livid... we are still competing with them for the league since they keep dropping points to random scrubs Very Happy

No we are not, in fact we don't think about you guys at all. we beat you couple of weeks ago in front of your own fans and will do it again in Santiago Bernabeu, i'd say Girona is a bigger threat to our title ambition than this Barca. Laughing


:coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7049
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:51 pm

Giroud dont have a chance though, even this game they tired badly towards the end, n werent facing must threat from us Very Happy They will eventually drop off like that every surprise team of a season in the first half of a season as usual.

We never had a chance, not since Messi left basically. It was miracle n Reals own sloppiness that gave us the title last season Very Happy

And dont be too harsh on Frienze, hes too depressed nowadays being Man U fan I think, n maybe get some joy watching us get beat XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8760
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by titosantill Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:19 am

goodness fracious girona's top of the table. when has girona ever been top of the table? i'm happy they ran rings around barcelona though. that's always welcome
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4981
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:34 am

Girona is playing exceptional football. A true pleasure to watch. I'm a fanboy this season... first time I have literally seen in the past 15 years where Barca was forced to back down from its pressing. Girona was cutting them up like butter.

Just wow.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21404
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:19 am

We dismantled Girona pretty easily away from home earlier in the season. Seems like they and Atleti are shurning out wins against everyone. Will be up to us to beat them again. We just need to be within rech until we get our players back
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24930
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:41 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:We dismantled Girona pretty easily away from home earlier in the season. Seems like they and Atleti are shurning out wins against everyone. Will be up to us to beat them again. We just need to be within rech until we get our players back

That game wasn't a dismantling.  They were starting to dominate and then we scored two quick goals against the run of play.  That killed the game.  They didn't have the belief in themselves as they do now... early in the season (September).  They've beaten good teams and picked up a lot more confidence since.

If they can keep this type of form going, they aren't going away.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21404
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:15 pm

sportsczy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:We dismantled Girona pretty easily away from home earlier in the season. Seems like they and Atleti are shurning out wins against everyone. Will be up to us to beat them again. We just need to be within rech until we get our players back

That game wasn't a dismantling.  They were starting to dominate and then we scored two quick goals against the run of play.  That killed the game.  They didn't have the belief in themselves as they do now... early in the season (September).  They've beaten good teams and picked up a lot more confidence since.

If they can keep this type of form going, they aren't going away.


We went 2-0 up in the first half. The game was never in doubt. Could've scored a couple of more goals too. Girona won all but one of their games and were top of the league when we played them.

Their form reminds me of Celta's form a few seasons ago when they were first until Christmas. I am glad they beat Barca because they are our rivals. Girona picking up this many wins is a hood cinderella story but they'll falter eventually just like all these smaller teams that go on these runs.

I am more worried about Atleti, who seem to be winning every game.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24930
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:43 pm

Not sure but I just dont feel Atleti is anywhere near Real's level. Vs us their weaknesses were so glaring. Fact that they have Witsel leading their d says a lot. I used to be a fan but hes slowed so much Busquets style, n their midfield is terrible when up against any other decent ones Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8760
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:50 pm

Atleti have always been Barca's biatch. Simeone's record against Barca is pathetic. Atleti can beat any team in the world bar Barca it seems
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24930
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Pedram Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:22 pm

Yea it does feels like Atletico intentionally throw their games against Barca but when they are playing against us they play like their lives depended on it.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7049
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:03 pm

Definitely not the case in my mind... might be quite many yrs ago but dont forget they held us to win their title in 14, knocked us out of CL twice b4 getting beat by Real? They often bend over to Real actually for like 2 decades b4 that lol too.... selective bias from Real fans as usual LOL
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8760
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:09 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:We dismantled Girona pretty easily away from home earlier in the season. Seems like they and Atleti are shurning out wins against everyone. Will be up to us to beat them again. We just need to be within rech until we get our players back

That game wasn't a dismantling.  They were starting to dominate and then we scored two quick goals against the run of play.  That killed the game.  They didn't have the belief in themselves as they do now... early in the season (September).  They've beaten good teams and picked up a lot more confidence since.

If they can keep this type of form going, they aren't going away.


We went 2-0 up in the first half. The game was never in doubt. Could've scored a couple of more goals too. Girona won all but one of their games and were top of the league when we played them.

Their form reminds me of Celta's form a few seasons ago when they were first until Christmas. I am glad they beat Barca because they are our rivals. Girona picking up this many wins is a hood cinderella story but they'll falter eventually just like all these smaller teams that go on these runs.

I am more worried about Atleti, who seem to be winning every game.

They were starting to dominate play early on and then we scored 2 quick goals against play (17 and 21 minutes).  That ended the game.  We didn't control anything. We were very pragmatic with our chances.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21404
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by futbol_bill Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

That game wasn't a dismantling.  They were starting to dominate and then we scored two quick goals against the run of play.  That killed the game.  They didn't have the belief in themselves as they do now... early in the season (September).  They've beaten good teams and picked up a lot more confidence since.

If they can keep this type of form going, they aren't going away.


We went 2-0 up in the first half. The game was never in doubt. Could've scored a couple of more goals too. Girona won all but one of their games and were top of the league when we played them.

Their form reminds me of Celta's form a few seasons ago when they were first until Christmas. I am glad they beat Barca because they are our rivals. Girona picking up this many wins is a hood cinderella story but they'll falter eventually just like all these smaller teams that go on these runs.

I am more worried about Atleti, who seem to be winning every game.

They were starting to dominate play early on and then we scored 2 quick goals against play (17 and 21 minutes).  That ended the game.  We didn't control anything. We were very pragmatic with our chances.


I’m always astounded when you use the word ‘We’ as if you are a RMad fan!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6827
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:54 am

sportsczy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

That game wasn't a dismantling.  They were starting to dominate and then we scored two quick goals against the run of play.  That killed the game.  They didn't have the belief in themselves as they do now... early in the season (September).  They've beaten good teams and picked up a lot more confidence since.

If they can keep this type of form going, they aren't going away.


We went 2-0 up in the first half. The game was never in doubt. Could've scored a couple of more goals too. Girona won all but one of their games and were top of the league when we played them.

Their form reminds me of Celta's form a few seasons ago when they were first until Christmas. I am glad they beat Barca because they are our rivals. Girona picking up this many wins is a hood cinderella story but they'll falter eventually just like all these smaller teams that go on these runs.

I am more worried about Atleti, who seem to be winning every game.

They were starting to dominate play early on and then we scored 2 quick goals against play (17 and 21 minutes).  That ended the game.  We didn't control anything. We were very pragmatic with our chances.
I disgaree. The game was never in doubt from start to finish. We started better than Girona and scored two well deserved goals. We then cruised through the whole game and could've scored a couple of more goals than we did.

The only game we were outclassed in was against Atleti. Who ran us off the road. All blame goes to Carlo on that one.

All our draws should actually be wins but I don't mind those results given we have nearly a whole 11 out injured
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24930
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 20 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum