Corona Sports

2 posters

Go down

Corona Sports Empty Corona Sports

Post by Babun Tue May 05, 2020 1:53 am

Post your corona routine if you have one..

Mine:

Monday: Pullups and inverted rows (20min)

Tuesday: Light intensity interval training, I jog to the the park nearby then run quite fast uphill (not sprinting) then walk down until I'm too tired, some core
exercises at the end (40min)

Wednesday: I start with 3x5 pike pushups then go into declined diamond pushups until I can't go on anymore (no more than 20min)

Thursday: Mostly jogging up to 30min then stretching, some core exercises (40-50min)

Friday: Pullups + inverted rows (20min)

Saturday: dive bomber pushups and dips (between two tables Very Happy ) as super set (20min)

Sunday: 10min jog, HIIT hill sprints at full speed, 10min cooldown, straight armed side planks with one hand and leg up (1h)

Aims:
1. Getting ripped as fuck, I have to say HIIT and LIIT have been way more effective for me than just jogging or "cardio". Running like no tomorrow is hella fun.
2. I want to master one armed pushup then handstand pushup then one armed pullup. I might never be able to do the later two but I'm gonna try anyways. I'm very close to the one armed pushup.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Corona Sports Empty Re: Corona Sports

Post by El Gunner Tue May 05, 2020 2:51 am

no where near that much effort and investment from me anymore.

just non-planned pushups and jogging mostly, and lifting weights here and there... and in non-coronatimes also basketball (and far too irregularly for my liking a game of football/5-a-side as well)
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue May 05, 2020 10:32 am

@elgunner
Basketball and footy are good enough, I would play footy if not for corona. My background is bit different, I sit 8h+ in front of the PC from Mo.-Fr. My lower back and whole body feel like sh*t afterwards. 20min aren't that much from my perpective, that is the balance I can keep ( more than 20min after work is too tiring). Only on Tuesday and Thursday, I go longer but that one is due to not needing to commute to work.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down