Thimmy
Firenze
El Gunner
Myesyats
FennecFox7
43 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Warrior Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:28 am

Don't even talk about my man, you freaking old baby with white beard

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by guest_07 Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:04 am

El Gunner wrote:
guest_07 wrote:

😄 Toxic fans.

lmao and some of those fans are literal grown man... crazy

A child in the adult body,
perhaps?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:05 am

Warrior wrote:Don't even talk about my man, you freaking old baby with white beard

This is funny. 😄

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:24 am

guest_07 wrote:

😄 Toxic fans.

lol why is it always a sea of middle-eastern fans with broken english

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:25 pm

Myesyats wrote:
guest_07 wrote:

😄 Toxic fans.

None of those posts are from the Middle East though.

Most look to be from the Indian subcontinent, which is not the ME.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:22 pm

Myesyats wrote:
guest_07 wrote:

😄 Toxic fans.

Don't discriminate.
Unique was British, and had some of the worst English on this entire forum.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:50 pm

His english was fine. He had big problems with punctuation though Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:11 pm

Piers Morgan being called out. His response.... "you're talking nonsense" "you're behaving like a child" Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:01 pm

guest_07 wrote:Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim.
Good day to Others.

I'm glad that my football idol
have class
on & off the pitch.

Wallahu a'lam. Smile

I'm happy for you too.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Piers Morgan being called out. His response.... "you're talking nonsense" "you're behaving like a child" Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy the stupid is even struggling to respond.

Why would he challenge CR when he can make more headlines without challenging him?

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:04 pm

Watched this interview in full out of pure curiosity. It's frankly been overblown by the media, notably Piers himself.

CR7 isn't a great human being, but this was largely what we in the States call a "nothingburger".

Hyperbolic, sensationalist nonsense from Piers and lots of folks in the media.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:14 pm

what makes you say he isn't a great human being?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:21 pm

I watched it too. My thoughts:

Piers Morgan's jaw must hurt from all the dick sucking he was doing. Although I'm glad he asked him what people wanted to hear, even though there was zero pusback from Piers on Ronaldo's responses. All the questions were framed in a way to make Ronaldo seem like he's in the right. I would've loved to hear Ronaldo's reply if Piers asked him why the team is performing better without him (75% win rate without him vs 25% with him).

Ronaldo then spent 53 seconds out of a 90 min interviewing roasting the Glazers. The rest was spent on:

- Dodging the question of him wanting to leave in the summer because of CL
- Overrating how much City wanted him
- Him getting butthurt about the claims that "no one wanted him" but then proceeds up to bring up Napoli, Sporting, and some Saudi team as candidates
- Claiming he didn't attend preseason because his daughter was dealing with bronchitis in the hospital for 1 week, and that he didn't feel like the club empathized with him on that
- Going yer da mode on the young players (lol at Garnacho getting blanked)
- Absolutely dragging Rangnick
- Saying he doesn't respect Ten Hag
- Implying Ten Hag is a liar
- Calling his former teammates and anyone who criticizes him 'rats'
- Gloating about himself. He must've called himself charismatic and good-looking like 5 times each
- Not being able to accept that at 37, and at his current level, he's not an outright starter for a team vying for the top places
- Thinking coaches who believe everyone should run and press are posers trying to revolutionize football (yet he's a big fan of Arsenal and Arteta? lol)
- Justifying leaving the game before it ended because he's not a player who comes on in the last 3 minutes of the game
- Seems to equate not being brought on against City and being told to come on against Spurs in the last minutes as hypocritical. There's a difference between coming on when you're already losing away 6-2 versus coming on at home in the dying minutes to see out a 2-0 victory.
- He's a big fan of Jordan Peterson

The interview was interesting because most players are boring drones and they don't let their personality shine. That being said you never hear about a player talking about the state of the team during the season. You also don't hear players disrespecting their current coach to the media. This may set an awful precedent moving forward.

Aside from that it didn't really teach us anything new. Ronaldo is vain, and still thinks he's the best in the world and he can't seem to accept that at 37, top teams aren't interested in making concessions for him because his output can't justify the structural and dressing room issues he gives the team.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:34 pm

El Gunner wrote:what makes you say he isn't a great human being?

There's a reason he no longer comes to the US. Says everything about what type of person he is.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:51 pm

lol stop speaking in code
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:55 pm

i don't know, unlike many, i kinda came away from the interview with a more humanized view of him... he's allowed to speak his mind and his version of the truth imo even if it won't change the reality of top clubs not wanting him anymore
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:17 pm

El Gunner wrote:lol stop speaking in code

Code? I thought it was common knowledge what he did to that woman in Las Vegas. Apparently not.

Even after a judge has recommended the case be dismissed, he's avoided setting foot on US soil since the incident. Odd behavior for a great person like him, isn't it?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:57 am

speculation, assumptions and allegations
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:32 am

El Gunner wrote:i don't know, unlike many, i kinda came away from the interview with a more humanized view of him... he's allowed to speak his mind and his version of the truth imo even if it won't change the reality of top clubs not wanting him anymore
calling someone a rat is not normal human language let alone a professional. It came across as him victimising himself and calling everyone who give constructive criticism rats or jealous Laughing

Him leaving a game because he didn't want to come on in the last 3 minutes is pathetic. Plenty of legends have had that done to them at the end of their heights. None of them spoke ill of their coaches let alone left the bloody stadium. Utd pay him to play and behave according to a professional. He has now left the stadium multiple times and in his mind he thinks he is justified.  The guy lives in a bubble with a bunch of yes men around him. He can't even see when he does wrong and gives half arsed apologies that aren't even apologies because he follows the apology with a justification that's childish.

It's funny he sees RM in high regards now after spending the years in Juve criticising everything about RM. He is a little child in a big body.

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:09 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
El Gunner wrote:i don't know, unlike many, i kinda came away from the interview with a more humanized view of him... he's allowed to speak his mind and his version of the truth imo even if it won't change the reality of top clubs not wanting him anymore
calling someone a rat is not normal human language let alone a professional. It came across as him victimising himself and calling everyone who give constructive criticism rats or jealous Laughing

Him leaving a game because he didn't come on in the last 3 minutes is pathetic. Plenty of legends have had that done to them at the end of their heights. None of them spoke ill of their coaches let alone left the bloody stadium. Utd pay him to play and behave according to a professional. He has now left the stadium multiple times and in his mind he thinks he is justified. The guy lives in a bubble with a bunch of yes men around him. He can't even see when he does wrong and gives half arsed apologies that aren't even apologies because he follows the apology with a justification that's childish.

It's funny he sees RM in high regards now after spending the years in Juve criticising everything about RM. He is a little child in a big body.

Pretty much this

None of this is hyperbole. The guy is a narcissist and a huge dickhead. I don’t have any hate for him, at the end of the day he was an unbelievable player for us but yeah he’s not a good person, at least when it comes to football. There’s some sort of switch that turns on when he plays football and he becomes a huge piece of shit.

although can we please stop calling someone a rapist when there’s no concrete evidence? There’s not enough evidence. A manuscript that can be interpreted multiple ways is not evidence. I get the guy is a shitbag but rapist is a HUGE accusation. The girl was literally naked in his bathtub and wanted the $$$, she went for a civil case because she knows she was lying about the whole thing and there was no evidence to really get him. typical metoo behavior.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:08 am

halamadrid2 wrote:

Him leaving a game because he didn't want to come on in the last 3 minutes is pathetic. Plenty of legends have had that done to them at the end of their heights. None of them spoke ill of their coaches let alone left the bloody stadium. Utd pay him to play and behave according to a professional. He has now left the stadium multiple times and in his mind he thinks he is justified.  The guy lives in a bubble with a bunch of yes men around him. He can't even see when he does wrong and gives half arsed apologies that aren't even apologies because he follows the apology with a justification that's childish.

Thats really a good summary of him.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:54 pm

This entire thing is a total mess.

Cristiano has not said a thing wrong as outside of his thought on EtH who has simply stood up to a player who isn't doing much for the team, since CR does fuck all bar goals, he is bang on about all he said.

I am sorry but the guy is bigger than United himself and United fans can't cope with that. I love that he points out the flaws in a club that refuses to move up, is devoid of a winning mentality and speaks of a higher standard for them yet United nannies go all defensive. CR doesn't actually care for United his entire pull to the club was due to SAF otherwise he would not even consider City but the fact the Glazers have been a cancer to the club for over a decade. If he is speaking of how "they are the same" since he left therein lay the problem. Facilities, nutrition and progressive mentality and all. It's a club in a rather unattractive part of England so I totally get it. His fault for trying to instill his winning mentality in a club that have lacked it since the big Scot left. He is right about the youngsters as well.

Fact is CR is just a pawn in this as Piers saw an opportunity to milk it and him and he did exactly what he wanted to do, including using his passed away child as a head-liner so the villain here is the Piers, not Cristiano.

I get why United fans want him out as indeed he is a narcissist and quite frankly not so bright but I also don't see the evidence of how "he isn't a good person" for we simply don't. really know that and a lot of evidence points out to the contrary.

This has put a huge dent on his legacy as yet he also needs to accept he is quite finished as if he wasnt dumb as a bulb he'd do what Zlatan did to Milan, which is completely change the culture of the club. Watch Zlatan's ferocious table turning speech in the locker room for an example.

But the media has definitely manipulated how he is seen and wrongfully so as beyond his unneeded comments on ten Haag I agree with all he said.

Was also unnecessary his passive aggressive hit on him by naming Zidane, Carlo, Max and SAF as top coaches in shade of that, for only liking people who like him is quite frankly insecure as it does make sense for he was always close to players and figures who sucked up to him always.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:14 pm

I think United fans failed to see the bigger picture here. They focused on the disrespectful side of the interview and completely ignored Ronaldo's warnings.

He basically told them that their club is being run like a circus and that the entire club structure needs replacement from top to bottom...which I'm sure deep down, they all completely agree with him.

Also, no need to call for his head because he's already gone. When you publicly attack the owners, all the powerful executives at the club and the manager, it means you have gone for war and that you already know that your days at your club is already numbered.

I'd focus more on his message and less on him if I were a United fan.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:57 pm

He didn't say anything new or that they don't already know, tbf
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:38 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I think United fans failed to see the bigger picture here. They focused on the disrespectful side of the interview and completely ignored Ronaldo's warnings.

He basically told them that their club is being run like a circus and that the entire club structure needs replacement from top to bottom...which I'm sure deep down, they all completely agree with him.

Also, no need to call for his head because he's already gone. When you publicly attack the owners, all the powerful executives at the club and the manager, it means you have gone for war and that you already know that your days at your club is already numbered.

I'd focus more on his message and less on him if I were a United fan.

exactly
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:42 pm

Arquitecto wrote:This entire thing is a total mess.

Cristiano has not said a thing wrong as outside of his thought on EtH who has simply stood up to a player who isn't doing much for the team, since CR does fuck all bar goals, he is bang on about all he said.

I am sorry but the guy is bigger than United himself and United fans can't cope with that. I love that he points out the flaws in a club that refuses to move up, is devoid of a winning mentality and speaks of a higher standard for them yet United nannies go all defensive. CR doesn't actually care for United his entire pull to the club was due to SAF otherwise he would not even consider City but the fact the Glazers have been a cancer to the club for over a decade. If he is speaking of how "they are the same" since he left therein lay the problem. Facilities, nutrition and progressive mentality and all. It's a club in a rather unattractive part of England so I totally get it. His fault for trying to instill his winning mentality in a club that have lacked it since the big Scot left. He is right about the youngsters as well.

Fact is CR is just a pawn in this as Piers saw an opportunity to milk it and him and he did exactly what he wanted to do, including using his passed away child as a head-liner so the villain here is the Piers, not Cristiano.

I get why United fans want him out as indeed he is a narcissist and quite frankly not so bright but I also don't see the evidence of how "he isn't a good person" for we simply don't. really know that and a lot of evidence points out to the contrary.

This has put a huge dent on his legacy as yet he also needs to accept he is quite finished as if he wasnt dumb as a bulb he'd do what Zlatan did to Milan, which is completely change the culture of the club. Watch Zlatan's ferocious table turning speech in the locker room for an example.

But the media has definitely manipulated how he is seen and wrongfully so as beyond his unneeded comments on ten Haag I agree with all he said.

Was also unnecessary his passive aggressive hit on him by naming Zidane, Carlo, Max and SAF as top coaches in shade of that, for only liking people who like him is quite frankly insecure as it does make sense for he was always close to players and figures who sucked up to him always.

agree with everything here, except i don't see how Piers is the villain... i think it's pretty clear they both agreed on what the material and topics of this interview would be about beforehand
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next