Thimmy
Firenze
El Gunner
Myesyats
FennecFox7
43 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:42 pm

Arquitecto wrote:This entire thing is a total mess.

Cristiano has not said a thing wrong as outside of his thought on EtH who has simply stood up to a player who isn't doing much for the team, since CR does fuck all bar goals, he is bang on about all he said.

I am sorry but the guy is bigger than United himself and United fans can't cope with that. I love that he points out the flaws in a club that refuses to move up, is devoid of a winning mentality and speaks of a higher standard for them yet United nannies go all defensive. CR doesn't actually care for United his entire pull to the club was due to SAF otherwise he would not even consider City but the fact the Glazers have been a cancer to the club for over a decade. If he is speaking of how "they are the same" since he left therein lay the problem. Facilities, nutrition and progressive mentality and all. It's a club in a rather unattractive part of England so I totally get it. His fault for trying to instill his winning mentality in a club that have lacked it since the big Scot left. He is right about the youngsters as well.

Fact is CR is just a pawn in this as Piers saw an opportunity to milk it and him and he did exactly what he wanted to do, including using his passed away child as a head-liner so the villain here is the Piers, not Cristiano.

I get why United fans want him out as indeed he is a narcissist and quite frankly not so bright but I also don't see the evidence of how "he isn't a good person" for we simply don't. really know that and a lot of evidence points out to the contrary.

This has put a huge dent on his legacy as yet he also needs to accept he is quite finished as if he wasnt dumb as a bulb he'd do what Zlatan did to Milan, which is completely change the culture of the club. Watch Zlatan's ferocious table turning speech in the locker room for an example.

But the media has definitely manipulated how he is seen and wrongfully so as beyond his unneeded comments on ten Haag I agree with all he said.

Was also unnecessary his passive aggressive hit on him by naming Zidane, Carlo, Max and SAF as top coaches in shade of that, for only liking people who like him is quite frankly insecure as it does make sense for he was always close to players and figures who sucked up to him always.

agree with everything here, except i don't see how Piers is the villain... i think it's pretty clear they both agreed on what the material and topics of this interview would be about beforehand

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:42 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I think United fans failed to see the bigger picture here. They focused on the disrespectful side of the interview and completely ignored Ronaldo's warnings.

He basically told them that their club is being run like a circus and that the entire club structure needs replacement from top to bottom...which I'm sure deep down, they all completely agree with him.

Also, no need to call for his head because he's already gone. When you publicly attack the owners, all the powerful executives at the club and the manager, it means you have gone for war and that you already know that your days at your club is already numbered.

I'd focus more on his message and less on him if I were a United fan.

This Heart

I did end up skimming through the whole thing, and it was pretty much what I expected. CR7's career at the top level might be over now, but at least it's now public knowledge that the club has stagnated internally. Remains to be seen if the club actually decides to address that issue.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:01 pm

good riddance

cancer gone, he's someone elses problem now

pray he stinks it up wherever he goes
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:18 pm

He must have an agreement with some club. Who could it be?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:26 pm

MLS probably Laughing

Knowing how much of a stats whore he is, I think he's setting his sight on the 1,000 career goals record. He can only achieve that playing in a lesser league.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:29 pm

obviously a CL team but that rules out most unless he's slashing his wages by a 75%

Chelsea's new owners could want a statement signing but he's clearly finished in the PL

Bayern could use the marketing but claimed several times he wasnt compatible with them or something

Serie A would be the move for longevity

Napoli were interested over the summer but heh would, again, have to slash dem wages
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:33 pm

The only ones I can think of are Chelsea
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:45 pm

There's only one man in football stupid enough to sign Ronaldo at this point (outside of MLS or Saudi Arabia retirement PR deals) and that is Todd "what if we made the soccer ball to be shaped like a cheeseburger" Boehly
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:02 pm

Can't say I'm surprised as it was expected. The minute he gave that interview, his days became numbered.

I don't think he'll struggle to get offers though. The only thing that would pose a stumbling block and scare off clubs from trying to get him is his salary, but I'm sure he will considerably decrease it now.

I think his only criterion at this point is CL football and there are many clubs who can offer him that .
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:13 pm

Firenze wrote:obviously a CL team but that rules out most unless he's slashing his wages by a 75%

Chelsea's new owners could want a statement signing but he's clearly finished in the PL

Bayern could use the marketing but claimed several times he wasnt compatible with them or something

Serie A would be the move for longevity

Napoli were interested over the summer but heh would, again, have to slash dem wages

Napoli have a good thing going. They are on course to win the league with a stacked attack. Adding a possible disruption like Ronaldo would be quite stupid.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:58 pm

There’s a rumour that it’s Newcastle! Will make mole jump for joy!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:14 pm

Oh yes, please come to Napoli, at discount price or whatever

They will sign him to solidify their lead but in fact he'll ruin their season Thumbs up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:24 pm

Needs to join Roma XD Mou n him make the perfect couple, toxic ppl attract each other.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:32 pm

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:37 am

I have no desire to see him at Roma, no matter what he can bring to us on the pitch.

That and he's way out of reach for us, wage wise and that's even with Pinto and the Friedkins working their magic.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:44 am

Mou and CR7 do not like each other so that's not happening

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:52 am

I heard they reconciled as they share the same agent, but both have prickly personalities so I imagine it wouldn't take much for them to fall out again.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:37 am

farfan wrote:MLS probably Laughing

Knowing how much of a stats whore he is, I think he's setting his sight on the 1,000 career goals record. He can only achieve that playing in a lesser league.

I think he is very paranoid of Messi overtaking him on CL goals. He will still try to go to a CL team.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:19 pm

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/cristiano-ronaldo-punishment-fan-phone-28563525

A decent fine n 2 match suspension... all after hes left Man U wtf Very Happy Also basically right after firing CR Man U with the news on sale... just imagine if he cant find a decent enough club, then some billionaire willing to splash out or sovering fund buys MAn U, would he eventually come crawling back n beg to be taken in for yet another time? XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:42 am

highly unlikely, seeing as ETH will still be in charge
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:18 pm

M99 wrote:
farfan wrote:MLS probably Laughing

I think he is very paranoid of Messi overtaking him on CL goals. He will still try to go to a CL team.

That might really be a main motivation, but I don't think at this point there's a chance of a CL team taking him. I don't see a CL club destination for him that could work out all factors considered. Again, best bet is the Chelsea owner sacrificing another managerial project for a misguided brand PR move, but at this point probably not even Boehly can afford to be that dumb.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:06 pm

Been saying it for years: Messi lives rent free in this guy's head. It affects several aspects of his career, from choice of clubs to salarial demands to selfishness on the field and also attempts to have more visibility. Only to surpass Messi in whatever category you can think of. That's why you can see him doing stupid baby shark publicities in Asia.

Can't remember which poster insisted that this billionaire is strictly motivated by money. But i think this narrative is debunked now.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:11 pm

I’m still hearing talk about Newcastle
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:58 pm

Warrior wrote:Been saying it for years: Messi lives rent free in this guy's head. It affects several aspects of his career, from choice of clubs to salarial demands to selfishness on the field and also attempts to have more visibility. Only to surpass Messi in whatever category you can think of. That's why you can see him doing stupid baby shark publicities in Asia.

Can't remember which poster insisted that this billionaire is strictly motivated by money. But i think this narrative is debunked now.

I think he's had some annoying tendencies throughout his entire career, but clearly he does live rent free in the minds of many on here as well. Read through the comments above, and there's scarcely anyone who doesn't think they know what he's thinking, what he's motivated by, and what he'll do next, including whoever claimed he was motivated by money Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 3 1f605
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:06 pm

I don't think Ronaldo lives rent free in anyone's head on GL

He is a controversial player on top of being top 2 most famous so it's normal that everybody has an opinion on his antics. There is always "logical" reasons for why people do what they do and in Ronaldo's case those reasons are becoming increasingly clear.

On a personal note i allow myself to judge him negatively even though i am just a random dude, because if i was in his situation i would act in a more respectable manner, 100% guaranteed
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:10 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I’m still hearing talk about Newcastle

They're playing well, why would they sabotage their season?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next